If we can't beat this guy in 2012, I'll offically give up

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Seriously. This guy has made a total ass of himself and that office over the last 3 years. And it's getting worse. If we can't win in THIS election coming up? Running against THIS guy? I'll just give up. I'll throw away my voter registration card, go buy a dog, and just surrender my paycheck to the government weekly and hope I have enough to buy rice and water.

Seriously. Has there ever been more of a joke of a president? We though Jimmy Carter was the worst. We knew Bush was bad. But this guy? Wow. Takes the cake. Guess thats what we get when we elect a no-name candidate, with absolutely NO experience leading ANYTHING, with countless shady associates, and who supports issues that we really had no clue about.

Most Americans, left wingers in particular, simply knew he was black (half anyway), cool, hip, liberal and gave one heckuva speech!!!

If we can't defeat him in 2012, I quit. This is like a football team voluntarily cutting it's best players and duct taping one hand behind the back on the rest. And watch the GOP still find a way to lose.

Your right, if he wins they can get away with anything, so there's no sense in fighting them anymore.

Why would you talk that way about Herman Cain?

It's actually INCREDIBLY possible for Obama to win right now.

You see, the GOP will back a candidate. But if they back a non Tea Party candidate, they will run one against THAT candidate and split the vote.

They promised to do it.

Sad but true. As awful, radical, inexperience, incompetent as Obama is......theres a chance he just might win again. And without a 2nd term to save himself for, he'll be full blown left wing radical for 4 years. I can only imagine the executive orders he'll put out from 2012-2016. January 20th, 2017, we will not recognize the former United States.

I mean....we violated the constitution and shoved healthcare tax hikes through. We funneled guns to Mexican drug gangs. We made billions of dollars vanish, with it going who knows where, and green energy corruption is as deep as the ocean abyss. Radicals come and go in the White House like a frat party.

I can't even find the energy to list all the snafus of the last 3 years. And now, his campaign will be based on jacking up taxes on the rich out of "fairness".

No nation can survive when it's people, and president, behave like this.

Bush is the worst president in history yet got elected twice...so anything is possible.....

Bush was NOT worse than Carter. I never had to wait in a 3 hour line to pump gas under Bush.

And Obama's presidency is the present, not "history", so "Worst in history" may have a new champion in a year or two.

Sad but true. As awful, radical, inexperience, incompetent as Obama is......theres a chance he just might win again. And without a 2nd term to save himself for, he'll be full blown left wing radical for 4 years. I can only imagine the executive orders he'll put out from 2012-2016. January 20th, 2017, we will not recognize the former United States.

I mean....we violated the constitution and shoved healthcare tax hikes through. We funneled guns to Mexican drug gangs. We made billions of dollars vanish, with it going who knows where, and green energy corruption is as deep as the ocean abyss. Radicals come and go in the White House like a frat party.

I can't even find the energy to list all the snafus of the last 3 years. And now, his campaign will be based on jacking up taxes on the rich out of "fairness".

You would think Obama would have cleaned up a mess by now that Republicans took 8 years to make. And with Republicans fighting him every step of the way. He thought he could work with those morons. Guess he's not that smart after all.

You would think Obama would have cleaned up a mess by now that Republicans took 8 years to make. And with Republicans fighting him every step of the way. He thought he could work with those morons. Guess he's not that smart after all.

He didn't have to work with the GOP. Dems held White House, House and Senate from 2009 until 2011. Unfortunatly, we the people didn't like their flavor of Kool Aid, and the Dem's didn't want their names affixed exclusively to THEIR ideas.

But in other news............the head coach of the Duke University football team is still having trouble winning. He could blame the coaches that came before him. He could blame the players he has to work with. He could blame the losing culture at Duke football for decades. But he's not. He's taking responsibility. Because it's his job. And he's a leader.

Obama could learn some lessons from him. But in Obama's world, he is not to blame. He is Professor Obama, and he tells us what we do wrong and right.

Bush is the worst president in history yet got elected twice...so anything is possible.....

Bush was NOT worse than Carter. I never had to wait in a 3 hour line to pump gas under Bush.

And Obama's presidency is the present, not "history", so "Worst in history" may have a new champion in a year or two.

Waiting in line for gas was not the fault of the president. You can blame OPEC for that....

No, nobody will ever surpass the ignorance, dimwittedness, partisanship, "the inmates have taken over the asylum" presidency that was Bush. You have to look at what Obama inherited. If he had inherited a good economy - even an average economy - then you might have a point...

My only concession is that he is a weak president in that he is trying to satisfy everybody all the time instead of drawing a line in the sand. Hillary would have been better...

Seriously. This guy has made a total ass of himself and that office over the last 3 years. And it's getting worse. If we can't win in THIS election coming up? Running against THIS guy? I'll just give up. I'll throw away my voter registration card, go buy a dog, and just surrender my paycheck to the government weekly and hope I have enough to buy rice and water.

Seriously. Has there ever been more of a joke of a president? We though Jimmy Carter was the worst. We knew Bush was bad. But this guy? Wow. Takes the cake. Guess thats what we get when we elect a no-name candidate, with absolutely NO experience leading ANYTHING, with countless shady associates, and who supports issues that we really had no clue about.

Most Americans, left wingers in particular, simply knew he was black (half anyway), cool, hip, liberal and gave one heckuva speech!!!

If we can't defeat him in 2012, I quit. This is like a football team voluntarily cutting it's best players and duct taping one hand behind the back on the rest. And watch the GOP still find a way to lose.

You’ve got three problems:

1. Obama remains personally popular, pay no attention to the job approval ratings.

2. Obama’s an effective campaigner – he can effectively and efficiently communicate to his base to ‘turn out’ the vote.

3. You’ve got to get a lot of voters who voted for Obama in 2008 to vote for the GOP candidate, and that’s just not going to happen; moderates, independents, and weak democrats – the voters who actually elect presidents – are turned off by the crop of GOP candidates in particular and House republicans in general. Some who voted for Obama in 2008 may not bother to vote at all, but they won’t be voting for a republican. Obama’s margin of victory will be smaller, but it will be a victory nonetheless.

Waiting in line for gas was not the fault of the president. You can blame OPEC for that....

No, nobody will ever surpass the ignorance, dimwittedness, partisanship, "the inmates have taken over the asylum" presidency that was Bush. You have to look at what Obama inherited. If he had inherited a good economy - even an average economy - then you might have a point...

My only concession is that he is a weak president in that he is trying to satisfy everybody all the time instead of drawing a line in the sand. Hillary would have been better...

OPEC knew Carter was spineless.

I'd take my life from 2000-2008 over the one from 2009-2011 as far as my being influenced by the US government. Thanks to Obamacare, my job has now dropped most health benefits due to prohibitive costs associated with Obamacare. Apparantly, too many 26 year old "kids" of employees are gonna be getting paid for now.

Once gain, you blame the coach in charge of a losing team for it's current ways, NOT the coach from 3 years ago. Common sense leadership 101.

You see, the GOP will back a candidate. But if they back a non Tea Party candidate, they will run one against THAT candidate and split the vote.

They promised to do it.

9% unemployment and slowing GDP means buh-bye Obama.

Never underestimate the retardation of the liberal mind. And one look at the birth rate in Obama strongholds will tell you that Obamazoids are multiplying at an alarming rate.

Numbers are drifting against us.

So despite the lefts attempt to abort it's own future voter base, they are outgrowing us. Responsibility has consequences. One is being outgrown by the population that has no self control and votes for those who promise to not hold them accountable for it.

If you're really so confident that Obama will lose that you're willing to risk massive financial setbacks, you should hop over to Intrade and buy as much PRESIDENT.REP.2012 as you can afford. Just make sure to keep enough money to afford dog food for the dog you'll be buying (why, by the way?) if he wins.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPLZUyxVB9I]Fox News; Major Garrett reports - Obama I won! - YouTube[/ame]

Waaah, they won't work with me. :lol:

I already own a dog. He has as much experience in the private sector as candidate Obama had.

I don't buy stuff like that. I buy stuff that'll have value forever: Long term food, guns, ammo, tools, a home. Pencil necked weenies on Wall Street can't devalue those things.

They promised to do it.

Um not they didn't. Every major Tea Party Leader so far has said they will back who ever gets the Nomination in the end. The goal is ending the Obama Agenda, Nothing else matters.

You libs and your wishful thinking.

They promised to do it.

Um not they didn't. Every major Tea Party Leader so far has said they will back who ever gets the Nomination in the end. The goal is ending the Obama Agenda, Nothing else matters.

You libs and your wishful thinking.

Exactly right. Regardless of who the GOP nominee is, the tea party will have choices of:

GOP:
A) Tea Party candidate, happily vote for him
B) Not the TP candidate, not our best choice, some problems here

Or

DEM:
C) DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA AS WE KNOW IT

Yep. We'll take A or B.

Forum List

Back