If we can't beat this guy in 2012, I'll offically give up

It's actually INCREDIBLY possible for Obama to win right now.

You see, the GOP will back a candidate. But if they back a non Tea Party candidate, they will run one against THAT candidate and split the vote.

They promised to do it.

9% unemployment and slowing GDP means buh-bye Obama.

Never underestimate the retardation of the liberal mind. And one look at the birth rate in Obama strongholds will tell you that Obamazoids are multiplying at an alarming rate.

Numbers are drifting against us.

If that were true, the recent census would have shown growth in blue states.
Instead it showed growth in red states.
Even stupid liberals don't like rising unemployment.

He can't run on Hope & Change this time.
Where are the JOBS?

9% unemployment and slowing GDP means buh-bye Obama.

Never underestimate the retardation of the liberal mind. And one look at the birth rate in Obama strongholds will tell you that Obamazoids are multiplying at an alarming rate.

Where are the JOBS?

True. But I fear the Red states are growing with many libtards fleeing the crapholes they've created, like Detroit, LA, Chicago, etc. So who knows, red may not be red for long.

But trust me.....Obama could look at a liberal and spit in his face....but when it comes time to pull that lever or push that button, they'll only remember "He's black, liberal, and talks pretty. Yes Obama, unto thee my loyalty is laid upon."

Sad but true. As awful, radical, inexperience, incompetent as Obama is......theres a chance he just might win again. And without a 2nd term to save himself for, he'll be full blown left wing radical for 4 years. I can only imagine the executive orders he'll put out from 2012-2016. January 20th, 2017, we will not recognize the former United States.

I mean....we violated the constitution and shoved healthcare tax hikes through. We funneled guns to Mexican drug gangs. We made billions of dollars vanish, with it going who knows where, and green energy corruption is as deep as the ocean abyss. Radicals come and go in the White House like a frat party.

I can't even find the energy to list all the snafus of the last 3 years. And now, his campaign will be based on jacking up taxes on the rich out of "fairness".

No nation can survive when it's people, and president, behave like this.

You would think Obama would have cleaned up a mess by now that Republicans took 8 years to make. And with Republicans fighting him every step of the way. He thought he could work with those morons. Guess he's not that smart after all.

He didn't have to work with the GOP. Dems held White House, House and Senate from 2009 until 2011. Unfortunatly, we the people didn't like their flavor of Kool Aid, and the Dem's didn't want their names affixed exclusively to THEIR ideas.

But in other news............the head coach of the Duke University football team is still having trouble winning. He could blame the coaches that came before him. He could blame the players he has to work with. He could blame the losing culture at Duke football for decades. But he's not. He's taking responsibility. Because it's his job. And he's a leader.

Obama could learn some lessons from him. But in Obama's world, he is not to blame. He is Professor Obama, and he tells us what we do wrong and right.

The Dems have had EVERYTHING blocked by filibusters except for FIVE MONTHS. You're a MORON.

Sad but true. As awful, radical, inexperience, incompetent as Obama is......theres a chance he just might win again. And without a 2nd term to save himself for, he'll be full blown left wing radical for 4 years. I can only imagine the executive orders he'll put out from 2012-2016. January 20th, 2017, we will not recognize the former United States.

I mean....we violated the constitution and shoved healthcare tax hikes through. We funneled guns to Mexican drug gangs. We made billions of dollars vanish, with it going who knows where, and green energy corruption is as deep as the ocean abyss. Radicals come and go in the White House like a frat party.

I can't even find the energy to list all the snafus of the last 3 years. And now, his campaign will be based on jacking up taxes on the rich out of "fairness".

It really is amazing how you believe the right can be completely absolved from having anything to do with this economic meltdown while blaming everything on Obama. It's become worse than anything I ever heard about Bush. Obama didn't cause the meltdown; that is a simple fact. Has he done anything to turn it around? Not really. But then again, neither have the Republicans. In fact, they have stood in the way of anything Obama has attempted to do. And telling us that further cuts in taxes would have turned the economy around is pure bullshit. Obama actually extended the Bush tax cuts and added a few on through the stimulus package, but all the right does is squeal about how the stimulus did not work, while telling us that cutting taxes further would have worked. It's fucking hilarious.

Personally, I think the Obama is becoming more unhinged with each tick off his sliding approval numbers. He is playing race against race, class against class, etc etc.

I believe he will become even MORE dangerous than he has been. We NEED to be on our toes folks. And VOTE out the Obama and his fascist Comrades in Arms administration APPOINTMENTS and all Democrats and Republicans who stood with him on some of his most devastating polices he has enacted.

This thread is so true its depressing. Thanks a lot for ruining my evening. I hate to even think of another 4 years. My business won't survive it. Maybe not even my house or new trucks.

Fuck Obama

Seriously. This guy has made a total ass of himself and that office over the last 3 years. And it's getting worse. If we can't win in THIS election coming up? Running against THIS guy? I'll just give up. I'll throw away my voter registration card, go buy a dog, and just surrender my paycheck to the government weekly and hope I have enough to buy rice and water.

Seriously. Has there ever been more of a joke of a president? We though Jimmy Carter was the worst. We knew Bush was bad. But this guy? Wow. Takes the cake. Guess thats what we get when we elect a no-name candidate, with absolutely NO experience leading ANYTHING, with countless shady associates, and who supports issues that we really had no clue about.

Most Americans, left wingers in particular, simply knew he was black (half anyway), cool, hip, liberal and gave one heckuva speech!!!

If we can't defeat him in 2012, I quit. This is like a football team voluntarily cutting it's best players and duct taping one hand behind the back on the rest. And watch the GOP still find a way to lose.

If we can't beat this guy in 2012, I'll offically give up

Sounds like a well thought out plan. The dog is a nice touch!

I already own a dog. He has as much experience in the private sector as candidate Obama had.

I don't buy stuff like that. I buy stuff that'll have value forever: Long term food, guns, ammo, tools, a home. Pencil necked weenies on Wall Street can't devalue those things.

The idea is that you buy the shares, wait until the election, and use the profits to buy about twice as many durable goods as you could have bought otherwise. Alternately, if you *don't* have a superhuman ability to predict the future, you could just keep posting about how you're sure Obama will lose while quietly formulating a plan for what to say if Obama wins (try saying Obama cheated/lied or that the voters are stupid/greedy/ignorant).

Where are the JOBS?

True. But I fear the Red states are growing with many libtards fleeing the crapholes they've created, like Detroit, LA, Chicago, etc. So who knows, red may not be red for long.

But trust me.....Obama could look at a liberal and spit in his face....but when it comes time to pull that lever or push that button, they'll only remember "He's black, liberal, and talks pretty. Yes Obama, unto thee my loyalty is laid upon."

Yeah, the liberal idiots would vote for a yellow dog.
The mushy middle won't be fooled again.

You would think Obama would have cleaned up a mess by now that Republicans took 8 years to make. And with Republicans fighting him every step of the way. He thought he could work with those morons. Guess he's not that smart after all.

He didn't have to work with the GOP. Dems held White House, House and Senate from 2009 until 2011. Unfortunatly, we the people didn't like their flavor of Kool Aid, and the Dem's didn't want their names affixed exclusively to THEIR ideas.

But in other news............the head coach of the Duke University football team is still having trouble winning. He could blame the coaches that came before him. He could blame the players he has to work with. He could blame the losing culture at Duke football for decades. But he's not. He's taking responsibility. Because it's his job. And he's a leader.

Obama could learn some lessons from him. But in Obama's world, he is not to blame. He is Professor Obama, and he tells us what we do wrong and right.

The Dems have had EVERYTHING blocked by filibusters except for FIVE MONTHS. You're a MORON.

Waaah

What is scary.

Is Liberals-Democrats thought Obama was the type of person they wanted to be President. Thankfully the PEOPLE are seeing and speaking up about it. His has a MAJORITY disapproval now. I hope they stay awake and VOTE HIM OUT in 2012

Last edited:

funny how dean "forgets" the pubs didn't hold congress for 8 years and that dems took over in 2007.

:eusa_liar:

Bush was NOT worse than Carter. I never had to wait in a 3 hour line to pump gas under Bush.

And Obama's presidency is the present, not "history", so "Worst in history" may have a new champion in a year or two.

Waiting in line for gas was not the fault of the president. You can blame OPEC for that....

No, nobody will ever surpass the ignorance, dimwittedness, partisanship, "the inmates have taken over the asylum" presidency that was Bush. You have to look at what Obama inherited. If he had inherited a good economy - even an average economy - then you might have a point...

My only concession is that he is a weak president in that he is trying to satisfy everybody all the time instead of drawing a line in the sand. Hillary would have been better...

OPEC knew Carter was spineless.

I'd take my life from 2000-2008 over the one from 2009-2011 as far as my being influenced by the US government. Thanks to Obamacare, my job has now dropped most health benefits due to prohibitive costs associated with Obamacare. Apparantly, too many 26 year old "kids" of employees are gonna be getting paid for now.

Once gain, you blame the coach in charge of a losing team for it's current ways, NOT the coach from 3 years ago. Common sense leadership 101.

What, the US was gonna declare war on the oil-producing ME nations? Don't think so...

But what you fail to realise - or do but you are being obtusive - is that your life 2009-2011 is a direct result of 2000-2008.

You're analogy is bad. What if the previous coach had left the franchise terribly in debt, with no recourse for increasing cash flow, and all the players were average or close to retirement? It takes time to rebuild...three years is not nearly enough. You'll need a decade at least...

Don't under estimate the ignorance of the American voters, Marion Berry was re-elected in Washington DC.........

More right wing ignorance. Many Democrats are conservatives. They vote with Republicans but don't like the Republican party because it's dirty and has a lot of crazies.

That,

And the fact you need 60 votes in the Senate. Otherwise you have to pass those bills through reconciliation. Like Republicans did with the first Bush tax cuts. And the Drugs for Votes bill.

Then you have Republicans willing to hold millions of Americans hostage to extend tax cuts for the wealthy.

I don't understand why you guys complain I'm a "broken record" when you repeat the same dirty lies over and over and over again. Why don't you guys run on the Republican Record if it's so good? Please, answer that question. Answer it! Answer it! Answer it! Answer it!

Exactly my sentiments from back in 2004 ;) :clap2:

10_23Daily%20Mirror%20Bush%20Wins%20Cover.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back