If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

Look for it yourself.
Google and Bing return scant Links.
I looked up Lori Lightfoot the other day and all I got was Newsweek and Fox.
The Liberal scumbags are removing Links from their searches.

Nope, it is your claim, you either support it or it is assumed to be a lie like every other post you make.

Your comparison is ridiculous. Next.

Why? You use the exact same tactics, you use the same phrases and you both believe something that has no actual support or evidence. When you are presented with the facts that show your claims are wrong you just move on to the next lie.

You all are truly the Flat Earthers of the political world

Why? You use the exact same tactics, you use the same phrases and you both believe something that has no actual support or evidence. When you are presented with the facts that show your claims are wrong you just move on to the next lie.

You all are truly the Flat Earthers of the political world
And you sound like every other arrogant intolerant loser. With your can't prove it bullshit. Nobody's perfect.

I don't follow Fox, CNN or MSNBC.
I follow Reuters, AP News and BBC.
It's obvious you don't read Reuters, AP News and BBC.

I read all 3 and about 15 more. You on the other hand have already said you get your news from the TV. Too late to walk it back now.

And you sound like every other arrogant intolerant loser. With your can't prove it bullshit. Nobody's perfect.

Nobody's perfect? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

how about you start with being right about just one single specific detail before you worry about anything else

I read all 3 and about 15 more. You on the other hand have already said you get your news from the TV. Too late to walk it back now.
In term of Reuters, AP News and BBC...You're a liar.
Either you're a liar or you're psychotic because you never seem to know what they report.

I watched the election as it happened, you idiot.
Did you think I would simply read about it the next day?
You're a schmuck.

In term of Reuters, AP News and BBC...You're a liar.
Either you're a liar or you're psychotic because you never seem to know what they report.

I watched the election as it happened, you idiot.
Did you think I would simply read about it the next day?
You're a schmuck.

Then show me their reports that support what you are claiming.

Give me a link to Reuters or AP News or BBC that support your claims.

Should be an easy thing, I will be happy to wait.

Forum List

Back