If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

Then show me their reports that support what you are claiming.

Give me a link to Reuters or AP News or BBC that support your claims.

Should be an easy thing, I will be happy to wait.
I don't save history for arrogant assholes like you.
The fact is you are denying stories that have been reported in the last 2 months.

List all the redundant sites you get your news from.
AP is the source, Reuters does the least amount of massaging and BBC doesn't mind stories that make Blue Cities sound like war zones.
The Hill?
ABC News?
MSN?
MSNBC?
CNN?

Don't be embarrassed; we already know you're an ideologue.

The fact is you are denying stories that have been reported in the last 2 months.

Then find them and post them. Otherwise it is just one more made up story by you.

List all the redundant sites you get your news from.

WSJ
Reuters
RT
Al Jazeera
BBC
NPR
FoxNews
CNN (they have the best instant updates when something bad goes down, that is why I keep their app)
JPost
The Economist
The AP news aggregator
SmartNews news aggregator
Fark news aggregator

However, History will show it was TRUMP who tried to steal the election through bogus lawsuits, threatening local Republican election officials and pressuring his Vice President to overturn the will of the states
Incorrect. Is it pleasant in Looneyland?

I hope he runs
Republicans deserve him

If Trump runs, count on Biden running again

He knows how to beat him
Beijing Biden doesn't know shit, but he doesn't need to. Put him back in the basement and let the MSM, the dead, and the algorithms do the rest. A landslide victory for Trump is no match for algorithms.

Then find them and post them. Otherwise it is just one more made up story by you.

WSJ
Reuters
RT
Al Jazeera
BBC
NPR
FoxNews
CNN (they have the best instant updates when something bad goes down, that is why I keep their app)
JPost
The Economist
The AP news aggregator
Fark news aggregator
WSJ...Neo-Conservative pieces of shit
Reuters...Even though none of your postings reflect this.

RT
Al Jazeera
BBC...Even though none of your postings reflect this.
NPR...ProgTards
FoxNews...Neo-Conservative pieces of shit until Trump
CNN (they have the best instant updates when something bad goes down, that is why I keep their app)...ProgTards
JPost
The Economist...Neo-Conservative pieces of shit
The AP news aggregator...Even though none of your postings reflect this.
Fark news aggregator

I would say that only the neo-Con sites make an impression on you,

WSJ...Neo-Conservative pieces of shit
Reuters...Even though none of your postings reflect this.

RT
Al Jazeera
BBC...Even though none of your postings reflect this.
NPR...ProgTards
FoxNews...Neo-Conservative pieces of shit until Trump
CNN (they have the best instant updates when something bad goes down, that is why I keep their app)...ProgTards
JPost
The Economist...Neo-Conservative pieces of shit
The AP news aggregator...Even though none of your postings reflect this.
Fark news aggregator

I would say that only the neo-Con sites make an impression on you,

Still waiting on those links to back up your claims.

You'll keep waiting because the news editors and search engines have already removed them.
As an exmaple, Lori Lightfoot blamed store owners for not having enough security and she wouldn't allow the police to respond to calls.
This story has been eliminated by every editor except for Fox and Newsweek....pathetic.

You'll keep waiting because the news editors and search engines have already removed them.
As an exmaple, Lori Lightfoot blamed store owners for not having enough security and she wouldn't allow the police to respond to calls.
This story has been eliminated by every editor except for Fox and Newsweek....pathetic.

This it the interment, nothing is ever gone.

If you cannot support your claims then they are dismissed as nothing but stories.

That is the goldfish memory of the public used to their advantage. They think once it is forgotten or rat holed it never happened.

This it the interment, nothing is ever gone.

If you cannot support your claims then they are dismissed as nothing but stories.
nothing is ever gone.

"News" sites eliminate whatever they want when they want.
No one can order a news editor not to remove their site's content.

Beijing Biden doesn't know shit, but he doesn't need to. Put him back in the basement and let the MSM, the dead, and the algorithms do the rest. A landslide victory for Trump is no match for algorithms.

Biden knows

Biden 306
Trump 232

Trump still hasn’t figured it out

You can wait until you drop dead for all I care.
My fingers would fall off saving Links for you all day that you would find a reason to ridicule.
You have always been a selfish neo-Con and always will be.

That is the goldfish memory of the public used to their advantage. They think once it is forgotten or rat holed it never happened.
It goes both ways.
I was not a fan of Fox when GW was President.
Heck, I was watching CNN back then.

Forum List

Back