If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

I love that your whole case of a stolen election relies on a few videos from YouTube!

You are truly just like a Flat Earther, they point to the same things to prove the earth is flat.
I am not relying on YouTube and your comprehension skills are pathetic.

So you don't have access which means ... you don't know. Thanks for admitting you're just making shit up again.
Perhaps you're making shit up with your programing prowess; it sure doesn't show when you post.

Autonomy is beautiful.
As time went on, more and more questions pointed to the fact that the "audits" that were performed were not real audits.
To understand how data can be manipulated is on YouTube.

Time for you to Click the Smiley because you're too lazy to watch a few videos.
Aww, you poor thing. Now you're intentionally conflating how data can be manipulated ... with ... 2020 election data was actually manipulated.

Sadly for you, 2 independent, qualified and accredited firms evaluated the equipment and determined the machines were not rigged.

Don't need YouTube videos to determine that.

Yes you are, your whole case rest on YouTube videos and what talking heads told you on Election night.
It's good to know you don't believe CNN.
YouTubve videos are to learn the processes and procedures of various industries.
All you discuss is how much you're paying for grain.

I hope he runs
Republicans deserve him

If Trump runs, count on Biden running again

He knows how to beat him
I doubt Biden will run again, but if he does he won't have the COVID issue to exploit. Plus he has no policy successes he can point to, at least at this point. With his climbing disapproval resting, he'd get destroyed.

Harris won't be able to step in and win the election either, so the Democrats are going be forced to nominate someone who's already been rejected.

It's pretty clear that Trump lost because of the virus hysteria

Boxes of actual ballots that had non-matching signatures.
The court told them to fuck off.
I don't blame the court for being terrified.
Where's your proof?? You keep making claims but can't seem to support them.

Aww, you poor thing. Now you're intentionally conflating how data can be manipulated ... with ... 2020 election data was actually manipulated.

Sadly for you, 2 independent, qualified and accredited firms evaluated the equipment and determined the machines were not rigged.

Don't need YouTube videos to determine that.
You must be very young and naive.
There is no such thing as an independent firm because they don't want to be banned forever.

Where's your proof?? You keep making claims but can't seem to support them.
Thanks for admitting you didn't watch election night.
I simply don't give a crap what you think as you and I never agree on anything anyway.

I doubt Biden will run again, but if he does he won't have the COVID issue to exploit. Plus he has no policy successes he can point to, at least at this point. With his climbing disapproval resting, he'd get destroyed.

Harris won't be able to step in and win the election either, so the Democrats are going be forced to nominate someone who's already been rejected.

It's pretty clear that Trump lost because of the virus hysteria
And George Floyd.

Thanks for admitting you didn't watch election night.
I simply don't give a crap what you think as you and I never agree on anything anyway.
LOL

So you have no proof of that either.

No wonder rational people laugh at you when you cry election fraud.

Forum List

Back