If Trump loses ..

Imagine Biden as president
Nancy stays speaker
Chuck Schumer runs the Senate . Oh yes the Dens are close to retaking the senate

I think I will close my account here and never follow anything anymore
It’s too depressing
:lol::lol:

Welcome to the club of misery!!! It's your turn now, to be miserable for the next 4 years! I'm tired of it...just plain exhausted! Time for you to take that baton!

Trump is going to lose, but don't run away from the misery, it's part of this whole damn game called Politics!
If Trump loses you will get what you deserve.
We know what we and our Country deserves, and we all deserve better than Don the Con! Or Crooked Donald!!! :)
That we can agree on but thinking Joe is better, is pure stupidity.

I suppose one advantage of a Joe win, is the MSM will suddenly stop it’s constant negative reports on the virus.

Nancy stays speaker
Chuck Schumer runs the Senate . Oh yes the Dens are close to retaking the senate

It’s too depressing

Welcome to the club of misery!!! It's your turn now, to be miserable for the next 4 years! I'm tired of it...just plain exhausted! Time for you to take that baton!

Trump is going to lose, but don't run away from the misery, it's part of this whole damn game called Politics!
Nothing will change. Thinking it will is foolish.
Thinking it won't, and always being a "Debbie Downer" solves nothing, and is a weak, defeatist, giving up attitude, that YOU should change....!!!! :)
Your media has told you Don is the worst human being to ever walk the earth, and you bought it. So that you easily ignore Joe’s 50 year track record of heinous actions. The D Party loves you.
Gipper, for God's sake, I don't need the press to tell me, what I see and hear, with my own eyes and ears...

Nor for them to guide me, on what is right or what is wrong.

I have my excellent parents, and the teachings of Christ in the Bible, that has taught me to know, right from wrong.... I don't need a Fox news or a CNN, to "show me the way".

Nancy stays speaker

It’s too depressing

We know what we and our Country deserves, and we all deserve better than Don the Con! Or Crooked Donald!!! :)

I suppose one advantage of a Joe win, is the MSM will suddenly stop it’s constant negative reports on the virus.
I think Joe is better for us to work with, because he IS better for us to work with or work against, than an autocratic wannabe with a cultist following, such as Trump.

Nancy stays speaker

It’s too depressing

I think Joe is better for us to work with, because he IS better for us to work with or work against, than an autocratic wannabe with a cultist following, such as Trump.
Sorry I can’t agree. Joe’s 50 year track record of corruption, warmongering, elitism, corporatism, and conservatism proves me right.

The problem with D voters like you is you demand nothing of Joe, because of your desperation to see Don gone. Joe and Kamala are damn near clones of Trump without the bombast and Twitter. They might be the biggest warmonging corporatists ever elected, except for Hillary.

Forum List

Back