If Trump Drops Out...

Feb 28, 2020 trump calls covid a "hoax" that will disappear like miracle.

June 30, 2020 after months of being responsible for the worst outbreak in world with 1/3 of all deaths in the world, with worst economy and unemployment in 100 years, delusional, traitor trump doubles down on his wishful thinking strategy: "it will disappear... I think", what a fucking loser...

View attachment 358094
CON-vid 19 is a hoax. It has a .02 mortality rate, dumb ass troll.

Do you mean that the well over 100,000 dead in just 3 months is also a hoax? And by the end of the year, it's going to be well over 300,000 or more. Sooner than later, it's going to hit 1 million. Some hoax.

June 30, 2020 after months of being responsible for the worst outbreak in world with 1/3 of all deaths in the world, with worst economy and unemployment in 100 years, delusional, traitor trump doubles down on his wishful thinking strategy: "it will disappear... I think", what a fucking loser...

View attachment 358094

Do you mean that the well over 100,000 dead in just 3 months is also a hoax? And by the end of the year, it's going to be well over 300,000 or more. Sooner than later, it's going to hit 1 million. Some hoax.

9,000,000 soldiers served and we lost 58,000 of them. The country has 330,000,000 people and we have lost 100,000 of them.

If you then calculate the tooth to tail ratio the number of US soldiers in actual combat drops to around 1,500,000 so even a math cripple, such as yourself, can see the covid losses are far, far less than those from the Vietnam war.

But that would require you to be honest.

And we all know you aren't.

View attachment 358094

Hey, dumb fuck, when someone comes into the ER with a bullet hole in the head and given one of their "always leans toward positive" Con-vid 19 tests, that is counted as a stat and a con-vid death. So kiss my ass, you sorry sack 'o' shit.

Forum List

Back