If Trump Drops Out...

The irony here is everything I am hearing today about Trump and the election I also heard in 2016.
Except that everybody knows what he's really like now and many aren't impressed. He's mishandled Covid so badly that European nations are thinking about not letting Americans in.
Except he didn't mishandel covid when he issued the travel ban on China on January 31 many on the left called that racist and an overreaction and encouraged people to go out and live life as normal. The people who screwed up on the covid issue were China who tired to cover it up and lied about it and the WHO who helped them every step of the way. Lets not forget Joe Biden has a 47 year record of changing and contradictory views and policy positions.

Get over it... A preschooler could have handled Covid Response better....

At this moment there is a lot in the WH that wish he would stay on the Golf Course while they try and piece together this shambles of an administration...

The China blaming thing is his oldest of old tricks... When caught blame someone else anyone else...

How is Europe handling it way better while getting it earlier and harder with less chance to prepare?
Time to goto trick 2, Conspiracy Theory...

After that just proclaim that you won and play golf...

I bet Romney jumps in. Trump said today that he knows he's getting his butt kicked in the polls. We all know Donnie. He is a big ratings whore and the numbers are becoming reality to him.

"Fox News host Trace Gallagher suggested on Monday that President Donald Trump “might drop out” of the 2020 presidential race.
Gallagher made the remarks after a Fox News report speculated that Trump could exit the race “if his poll numbers don’t improve.”

“President Trump’s poll numbers declining in recent weeks amid criticism of his administration’s response to the coronavirus pandemic,” the Fox News host said, “which is leading some speculation that if his support keeps falling, the president might drop out of the race.”

Rasmussen gives dj shitolini 42% today, that's the equivalent in the real world to low 30's...

1593489758598.png

The irony here is everything I am hearing today about Trump and the election I also heard in 2016.
Except that everybody knows what he's really like now and many aren't impressed. He's mishandled Covid so badly that European nations are thinking about not letting Americans in.
Except he didn't mishandel covid when he issued the travel ban on China on January 31 many on the left called that racist and an overreaction and encouraged people to go out and live life as normal. The people who screwed up on the covid issue were China who tired to cover it up and lied about it and the WHO who helped them every step of the way. Lets not forget Joe Biden has a 47 year record of changing and contradictory views and policy positions.

At this moment there is a lot in the WH that wish he would stay on the Golf Course while they try and piece together this shambles of an administration...

The China blaming thing is his oldest of old tricks... When caught blame someone else anyone else...

How is Europe handling it way better while getting it earlier and harder with less chance to prepare?

Bs talk

Check how the white men have woke up to know the enemy of America

I bet Romney jumps in. Trump said today that he knows he's getting his butt kicked in the polls. We all know Donnie. He is a big ratings whore and the numbers are becoming reality to him.

"Fox News host Trace Gallagher suggested on Monday that President Donald Trump “might drop out” of the 2020 presidential race.
Gallagher made the remarks after a Fox News report speculated that Trump could exit the race “if his poll numbers don’t improve.”

“President Trump’s poll numbers declining in recent weeks amid criticism of his administration’s response to the coronavirus pandemic,” the Fox News host said, “which is leading some speculation that if his support keeps falling, the president might drop out of the race.”

More yah who fake news eh.

There is ZERO chance Trump drops out. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking idiot.

That's a lot of "if", dreaming commie.
Fox is worse than CBS. I did a study on the news in 2015.
They claimed he would not win, they claimed the electoral college would not vote for him, they claimed he would not last 100 days, they claimed he broke the law, they claimed Mueller would get him, they claimed that Impeachment would finish him. Now the wishful thinking is he will quit. Just the latest TDS whining and crying.

There was a time I figured Trump couldn't sustain it all, there were rumours not long after he was being investigated that he would resign. It's as if they are seeking his weak spot, now it's fake polls and inaccurate rally numbers for his first rally, much of which had to do with the pandemic or even people taking tickets from others who would have shown up.

As I said, instead of him worrying about this fluff, he should focus on this: Biden received only 58% of the Dem vote in the lat Primary state, Trump set a record for eyes on his rally on Fox News, the largest network in America. He is also active, he's not hiding. All of these are realities, real stats.

Any poll is inaccurate and/or engineered. Ratings and real votes for his competitor, while he received 98% of the vote himself, is not. It's real.

As such, he should focus on his messaging and policies. The polls are B.S.
I think it's too late for Trump. Polls or no polls.

The only way he loses is massive vote fraud.

They claimed he would not win, they claimed the electoral college would not vote for him, they claimed he would not last 100 days, they claimed he broke the law, they claimed Mueller would get him, they claimed that Impeachment would finish him. Now the wishful thinking is he will quit. Just the latest TDS whining and crying.

There was a time I figured Trump couldn't sustain it all, there were rumours not long after he was being investigated that he would resign. It's as if they are seeking his weak spot, now it's fake polls and inaccurate rally numbers for his first rally, much of which had to do with the pandemic or even people taking tickets from others who would have shown up.

As I said, instead of him worrying about this fluff, he should focus on this: Biden received only 58% of the Dem vote in the lat Primary state, Trump set a record for eyes on his rally on Fox News, the largest network in America. He is also active, he's not hiding. All of these are realities, real stats.

Any poll is inaccurate and/or engineered. Ratings and real votes for his competitor, while he received 98% of the vote himself, is not. It's real.

So you getting ready for a massive Conspiracy surge when he does lose. Does this mean you are going to take up arms, head to DC and help surround the WH?

For arguments sake, let's say Trump were to drop out. Pence is not much of a presence, so that would leave the party scrambling for a replacement from their current pool of Conservatives. My choice for president would be Dan Crenshaw. He's ex-military, thus isn't like previous presidents that have been draft dodgers, is articulate and believes in our Constitution. For his running mate, I want an outsider who's not a politician, is a minority and female. So, for VP, my choice would be none other than strong conservative speaker, Candace Owens. She's strong, doesn't back down and speaks for blacks that didn't buy into the Democrat BS, that they are victims.
Congressman Red Flag, Not a chance in hell. No to Haley,Cruz,Cotton any of them.
No Cotton? He must be the dumbest of all.
Love his immigration stance but he is a war hawk...no thanks.

So you getting ready for a massive Conspiracy surge when he does lose. Does this mean you are going to take up arms, head to DC and help surround the WH?

Hey, you are the clowns that have accused him of everything under the Sun (falsely), so yeah, desperate morons do desperate things.

Bs talk

Check how the white men have woke up to know the enemy of America
The White Power fool in the WH is getting his clocked cleaned. It's been a few weeks of total BS from the worst president this country has ever had.

Hey, you are the clowns that have accused him of everything under the Sun (falsely), so yeah, desperate morons do desperate things.

Sure, right, oh, yeah, no problem, He's the second coming and all that.

No, but it's the best shot America has at this point.
What you speak of may come sooner rather than later. Boy.
Especially with all the evil going on.

The only - and likely - scenario in which the traitor Trump quits before January is in order to get a Pence pardon.

Out of all the Criminals in the Whitehouse, Pence is the least guilty. Okay, he's not lilly white and the bar is set mighty low but I doubt, when you do a comparison, that Pence is going to need a pardon.'

The only - and likely - scenario in which the traitor Trump quits before January is in order to get a Pence pardon.

Out of all the Criminals in the Whitehouse, Pence is the least guilty. Okay, he's not lilly white and the bar is set mighty low but I doubt, when you do a comparison, that Pence is going to need a pardon.'
Dumb and dumber.

Where's the "STFU" button for this moron?

If that is your idea of the best shot, America is in deep, deep trouble. Maybe it's time for an old time Revolution where we just round you Rumpsters up and lock your butts up. And then we go after the far left and do the same with them. Then we actually follow the Constitution for a change instead of all you fruitcakes miss interpretation of it.

If that is your idea of the best shot, America is in deep, deep trouble. Maybe it's time for an old time Revolution where we just round you Rumpsters up and lock your butts up. And then we go after the far left and do the same with them. Then we actually follow the Constitution for a change instead of all you fruitcakes miss interpretation of it.
Bitchboi, you ain't gonna get anything except ventilated . Now go on 'bout yoar business and GTFO here.
edit: Would you prefer perforated?
Holler back next time you do a day of work, k?

Bitchboi, you ain't gonna get anything except ventilated . Now go on 'bout yoar business and GTFO here.
edit: Would you prefer perforated?

But you planned on doing that anyway. You just don't like it when someone else suggest a revolution that you are on the receiving end for a change. Well, cupcake, my Revolution ain't going to happen either since it would be against the Constitution of the United States. You know, that document you use for toilet paper.

Just make sure that I am without a weapon of any kind. That's more your speed. But, with people like me, you have to ask yourself, does he own a gun or doesn't he own a gun? Is he armed or not? And that is the only thing that keeps you closet homicidal maniacs in check.

Forum List

Back