If Trump Drops Out...

I bet Romney jumps in. Trump said today that he knows he's getting his butt kicked in the polls. We all know Donnie. He is a big ratings whore and the numbers are becoming reality to him.

"Fox News host Trace Gallagher suggested on Monday that President Donald Trump “might drop out” of the 2020 presidential race.
Gallagher made the remarks after a Fox News report speculated that Trump could exit the race “if his poll numbers don’t improve.”

“President Trump’s poll numbers declining in recent weeks amid criticism of his administration’s response to the coronavirus pandemic,” the Fox News host said, “which is leading some speculation that if his support keeps falling, the president might drop out of the race.”

The blob will not be dropping out of the race.

Please God, do not let Trump drop out. The best way to get a Democratic sweep is to have Trump on the ticket.

I remember hearing the exact same thing in 2016. Then they ran away with the Senate, the House and the W.H. If only McCain had retired and Paul Ryan had been replaced. Trump would have succeeded even more than he did.

China cannot have Trump win, so Americans must decide if they want America First or China to rule the world. Sovereignty at your southern border, or a flood of illegal immigrants.

I bet Romney jumps in. Trump said today that he knows he's getting his butt kicked in the polls. We all know Donnie. He is a big ratings whore and the numbers are becoming reality to him.

"Fox News host Trace Gallagher suggested on Monday that President Donald Trump “might drop out” of the 2020 presidential race.
Gallagher made the remarks after a Fox News report speculated that Trump could exit the race “if his poll numbers don’t improve.”

“President Trump’s poll numbers declining in recent weeks amid criticism of his administration’s response to the coronavirus pandemic,” the Fox News host said, “which is leading some speculation that if his support keeps falling, the president might drop out of the race.”

That's a lot of "if", dreaming commie.
Fox is worse than CBS. I did a study on the news in 2015.
They claimed he would not win, they claimed the electoral college would not vote for him, they claimed he would not last 100 days, they claimed he broke the law, they claimed Mueller would get him, they claimed that Impeachment would finish him. Now the wishful thinking is he will quit. Just the latest TDS whining and crying.

There was a time I figured Trump couldn't sustain it all, there were rumours not long after he was being investigated that he would resign. It's as if they are seeking his weak spot, now it's fake polls and inaccurate rally numbers for his first rally, much of which had to do with the pandemic or even people taking tickets from others who would have shown up.

As I said, instead of him worrying about this fluff, he should focus on this: Biden received only 58% of the Dem vote in the lat Primary state, Trump set a record for eyes on his rally on Fox News, the largest network in America. He is also active, he's not hiding. All of these are realities, real stats.

Any poll is inaccurate and/or engineered. Ratings and real votes for his competitor, while he received 98% of the vote himself, is not. It's real.

As such, he should focus on his messaging and policies. The polls are B.S.
I think it's too late for Trump. Polls or no polls.

Too late for what? To win an election in 5 months? Based on what logic is his body of work in 4 years supassed by that of his opponent in 47?
Try a few days more than 4 months now. 538 EC votes for Biden. Wow!

The President will NEVER drop out!

Bless Trump! Bless all Patriots!

1593486499601.png

Man. There's wishful thinking and then there straight up lying to one's self.

This election will not be close.

Man. There's wishful thinking and then there straight up lying to one's self.

This election will not be close.
Ok, 270.

Trump dropping out has the same chance as Biden not being the Democratic Party’s nominee.

The irony here is everything I am hearing today about Trump and the election I also heard in 2016.
Except that everybody knows what he's really like now and many aren't impressed. He's mishandled Covid so badly that European nations are thinking about not letting Americans in.

Trump has no intention of dropping out. How silly. Romney has made himself absolutely despised among Republicans. His son is involved in some sketchy financial transactions.

Lll

Until there is a big dent into his vast support by white males. Trump has already won

That is the group that has all the power

The one who wins that group is the winner as they regroup and go after the brainwashed to be stopped from getting brainwashed

Trump may say. I will step down if the nation has a high logic ability test of its citizens to be able to vote

These riots proves what’s now coming

George Conway jumps in and takes Trumps place on the ticket with his wife Kellyann running his campaign... proving she was the leak and was telling her husband all of Trump's secrets. :auiqs.jpg:

The irony here is everything I am hearing today about Trump and the election I also heard in 2016.
Except that everybody knows what he's really like now and many aren't impressed. He's mishandled Covid so badly that European nations are thinking about not letting Americans in.
Except he didn't mishandel covid when he issued the travel ban on China on January 31 many on the left called that racist and an overreaction and encouraged people to go out and live life as normal. The people who screwed up on the covid issue were China who tired to cover it up and lied about it and the WHO who helped them every step of the way. Lets not forget Joe Biden has a 47 year record of changing and contradictory views and policy positions.

For arguments sake, let's say Trump were to drop out. Pence is not much of a presence, so that would leave the party scrambling for a replacement from their current pool of Conservatives. My choice for president would be Dan Crenshaw. He's ex-military, thus isn't like previous presidents that have been draft dodgers, is articulate and believes in our Constitution. For his running mate, I want an outsider who's not a politician, is a minority and female. So, for VP, my choice would be none other than strong conservative speaker, Candace Owens. She's strong, doesn't back down and speaks for blacks that didn't buy into the Democrat BS, that they are victims.
Congressman Red Flag, Not a chance in hell. No to Haley,Cruz,Cotton any of them.

For arguments sake, let's say Trump were to drop out. Pence is not much of a presence, so that would leave the party scrambling for a replacement from their current pool of Conservatives. My choice for president would be Dan Crenshaw. He's ex-military, thus isn't like previous presidents that have been draft dodgers, is articulate and believes in our Constitution. For his running mate, I want an outsider who's not a politician, is a minority and female. So, for VP, my choice would be none other than strong conservative speaker, Candace Owens. She's strong, doesn't back down and speaks for blacks that didn't buy into the Democrat BS, that they are victims.
Congressman Red Flag, Not a chance in hell. No to Haley,Cruz,Cotton any of them.
No Cotton? He must be the dumbest of all.

Forum List

Back