If Trump Drops Out...

I bet Romney jumps in. Trump said today that he knows he's getting his butt kicked in the polls. We all know Donnie. He is a big ratings whore and the numbers are becoming reality to him.

"Fox News host Trace Gallagher suggested on Monday that President Donald Trump “might drop out” of the 2020 presidential race.
Gallagher made the remarks after a Fox News report speculated that Trump could exit the race “if his poll numbers don’t improve.”

“President Trump’s poll numbers declining in recent weeks amid criticism of his administration’s response to the coronavirus pandemic,” the Fox News host said, “which is leading some speculation that if his support keeps falling, the president might drop out of the race.”

That's a lot of "if", dreaming commie.
Fox is worse than CBS. I did a study on the news in 2015.
They claimed he would not win, they claimed the electoral college would not vote for him, they claimed he would not last 100 days, they claimed he broke the law, they claimed Mueller would get him, they claimed that Impeachment would finish him. Now the wishful thinking is he will quit. Just the latest TDS whining and crying.

There was a time I figured Trump couldn't sustain it all, there were rumours not long after he was being investigated that he would resign. It's as if they are seeking his weak spot, now it's fake polls and inaccurate rally numbers for his first rally, much of which had to do with the pandemic or even people taking tickets from others who would have shown up.

As I said, instead of him worrying about this fluff, he should focus on this: Biden received only 58% of the Dem vote in the lat Primary state, Trump set a record for eyes on his rally on Fox News, the largest network in America. He is also active, he's not hiding. All of these are realities, real stats.

Any poll is inaccurate and/or engineered. Ratings and real votes for his competitor, while he received 98% of the vote himself, is not. It's real.

As such, he should focus on his messaging and policies. The polls are B.S.
I think it's too late for Trump. Polls or no polls.

The only way he loses is massive vote fraud.

So you getting ready for a massive Conspiracy surge when he does lose. Does this mean you are going to take up arms, head to DC and help surround the WH?

Would it be any different than what commie fucks that have the same like-mind that you have when Trump took office? I see limp-wristed pussies such as yourself begging for "civility"....civility that you commie fucks could never afford Trump. I would slit the throat of a leftard commie with great gusto before I would ever back one or give them a chance......do you get the message that I am sending? BTW, the invite to meet in person in the DFW area is open-ended. I'll even spring for lunch so you can leave the cardboard sign and black magik markers at home, Daryl Klunt.

I bet Romney jumps in. Trump said today that he knows he's getting his butt kicked in the polls. We all know Donnie. He is a big ratings whore and the numbers are becoming reality to him.

"Fox News host Trace Gallagher suggested on Monday that President Donald Trump “might drop out” of the 2020 presidential race.
Gallagher made the remarks after a Fox News report speculated that Trump could exit the race “if his poll numbers don’t improve.”

“President Trump’s poll numbers declining in recent weeks amid criticism of his administration’s response to the coronavirus pandemic,” the Fox News host said, “which is leading some speculation that if his support keeps falling, the president might drop out of the race.”

They claimed he would not win, they claimed the electoral college would not vote for him, they claimed he would not last 100 days, they claimed he broke the law, they claimed Mueller would get him, they claimed that Impeachment would finish him. Now the wishful thinking is he will quit. Just the latest TDS whining and crying.

There was a time I figured Trump couldn't sustain it all, there were rumours not long after he was being investigated that he would resign. It's as if they are seeking his weak spot, now it's fake polls and inaccurate rally numbers for his first rally, much of which had to do with the pandemic or even people taking tickets from others who would have shown up.

As I said, instead of him worrying about this fluff, he should focus on this: Biden received only 58% of the Dem vote in the lat Primary state, Trump set a record for eyes on his rally on Fox News, the largest network in America. He is also active, he's not hiding. All of these are realities, real stats.

Any poll is inaccurate and/or engineered. Ratings and real votes for his competitor, while he received 98% of the vote himself, is not. It's real.

So you getting ready for a massive Conspiracy surge when he does lose. Does this mean you are going to take up arms, head to DC and help surround the WH?

Hey, you are the clowns that have accused him of everything under the Sun (falsely), so yeah, desperate morons do desperate things.

Sure, right, oh, yeah, no problem, He's the second coming and all that.
No, but it's the best shot America has at this point.

If that is your idea of the best shot, America is in deep, deep trouble. Maybe it's time for an old time Revolution where we just round you Rumpsters up and lock your butts up. And then we go after the far left and do the same with them. Then we actually follow the Constitution for a change instead of all you fruitcakes miss interpretation of it.
Bitchboi, you ain't gonna get anything except ventilated . Now go on 'bout yoar business and GTFO here.
edit: Would you prefer perforated?

But you planned on doing that anyway. You just don't like it when someone else suggest a revolution that you are on the receiving end for a change. Well, cupcake, my Revolution ain't going to happen either since it would be against the Constitution of the United States. You know, that document you use for toilet paper.

Just make sure that I am without a weapon of any kind. That's more your speed. But, with people like me, you have to ask yourself, does he own a gun or doesn't he own a gun? Is he armed or not? And that is the only thing that keeps you closet homicidal maniacs in check.
Save the spew and tough talk, Daryl Klunt.....I gave you my personal info and how to contact me when you were talking trash to me not that long ago and your frail cyber shoulders faltered under the weight. Gun or no gun? I would bet the house on the fact that you are a ball-less wonder that talks a better game than you could ever hope to play. You are twenty pounds of bullshit stuffed into a ten pound sack, ya pussy.

The only - and likely - scenario in which the traitor Trump quits before January is in order to get a Pence pardon.

Out of all the Criminals in the Whitehouse, Pence is the least guilty. Okay, he's not lilly white and the bar is set mighty low but I doubt, when you do a comparison, that Pence is going to need a pardon.'

You idiots don't seem to understand. Trump now knows that he is at war with the political class. If he loses, we ALL lose.

Of course little wannabe stalinists, like you, want us to lose.

Please God, do not let Trump drop out. The best way to get a Democratic sweep is to have Trump on the ticket.

I remember hearing the exact same thing in 2016. Then they ran away with the Senate, the House and the W.H. If only McCain had retired and Paul Ryan had been replaced. Trump would have succeeded even more than he did.

China cannot have Trump win, so Americans must decide if they want America First or China to rule the world. Sovereignty at your southern border, or a flood of illegal immigrants.
2016 he had no record and received votes from people willing to take a chance that he’d become presidential. He’s turned off everyone not committed. Two points down in the polls is vastly different than 10. Count them on your fingers, you’ll see.

The irony here is everything I am hearing today about Trump and the election I also heard in 2016.
Except that everybody knows what he's really like now and many aren't impressed. He's mishandled Covid so badly that European nations are thinking about not letting Americans in.
Except he didn't mishandel covid when he issued the travel ban on China on January 31 many on the left called that racist and an overreaction and encouraged people to go out and live life as normal. The people who screwed up on the covid issue were China who tired to cover it up and lied about it and the WHO who helped them every step of the way. Lets not forget Joe Biden has a 47 year record of changing and contradictory views and policy positions.
So, he gets no blame because of what other people said? Don't try to shift blame. Americans may not be able to travel to Europe because of him and the China charges are bogus because he encouraged them to be bad actors and do what the Russians were accused of doing in 2016. Then he claims that was a joke! Sorry, but he wasn't elected Comedian-in-Chief. He needs to realize that his style may have worked in his company (debatable), but in the political arena that's electoral suicide.

Would it be any different than what commie fucks that have the same like-mind that you have when Trump took office? I see limp-wristed pussies such as yourself begging for "civility"....civility that you commie fucks could never afford Trump. I would slit the throat of a leftard commie with great gusto before I would ever back one or give them a chance......do you get the message that I am sending? BTW, the invite to meet in person in the DFW area is open-ended. I'll even spring for lunch so you can leave the cardboard sign and black magik markers at home, Daryl Klunt.

Sorry, but they frown on you giving out the street corner you beg on in here. And I doubt that dipsty dumpster half of a big mac would be very good anyway. But thanks anyway. Or would we be fine dining in the back of a Chinese Food Joint in their dumpster?

The only - and likely - scenario in which the traitor Trump quits before January is in order to get a Pence pardon.

Out of all the Criminals in the Whitehouse, Pence is the least guilty. Okay, he's not lilly white and the bar is set mighty low but I doubt, when you do a comparison, that Pence is going to need a pardon.'

You idiots don't seem to understand. Trump now knows that he is at war with the political class. If he loses, we ALL lose.

Of course little wannabe stalinists, like you, want us to lose.

What we thought was a win spiraled down quickly by day 100. Then, instead of becoming "The President" he continued to run for the office he already had. And almost every action after that was towards that very end. He played to his base of 36% only no matter what the damage would be. Some of it was good but much of was a complete disaster. He never learned that a President runs on his Record not what he claims his record should be.

You claim he should get another 4 years because he was robbed by the Democrats of his first 4. But he would need another 4 years to clean up the messes he's already made while continuously running for office. Yes, I know, there won't be another office for him to run for anymore but I don't see where we should reward him for continuously campaigning instead of being Presidential.

I don't think that President Trump will abdicate, but theoretically if he did, I'm sure that Romney and/or Kasich would move right on in for the nomination and probably get it.

And in spite of all of the love that the Leftist Media has given these men to date, they will throw them under the bus immediately. Mitt and/or Kasich will be labeled as Literally Hitler.

You have any extra lsd

Sorry, but they frown on you giving out the street corner you beg on in here. And I doubt that dipsty dumpster half of a big mac would be very good anyway. But thanks anyway. Or would we be fine dining in the back of a Chinese Food Joint in their dumpster?

What the fuck is a "dipsty dumpster", you cowardly sack of shit? Just stay safely behind your keyboard and swing your cyber purse.......it's easier to play "tough guy" that way.

(snicker)

Feb 28, 2020 trump calls covid a "hoax" that will disappear like miracle.

June 30, 2020 after months of being responsible for the worst outbreak in world with 1/3 of all deaths in the world, with worst economy and unemployment in 100 years, delusional, traitor trump doubles down on his wishful thinking strategy: "it will disappear... I think", what a fucking loser...

Last edited by a moderator:

June 30, 2020 after months of being responsible for the worst outbreak in world with 1/3 of all deaths in the world, with worst economy and unemployment in 100 years, delusional, traitor trump doubles down on his wishful thinking strategy: "it will disappear... I think", what a fucking loser...

View attachment 358094
CON-vid 19 is a hoax. It has a .02 mortality rate, dumb ass troll.

View attachment 358094

No biggie, already killed twice as many people than troops we lost in the decade long Vietnam war, and this is just the beginning. BTW I'm really impressed with your math skills, typical for a deplorable cult follower.....

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 358094

No biggie, already killed twice as many people than troops we lost in the decade long Vietnam war, and this is just the beginning. BTW I'm really impressed with your math skills, typical for a deplorable cult follower.....

View attachment 358099
Trolls do what trolls are gonna do........you have a big ol bag of nothin'

View attachment 358094
Roll it up and shove it. Use a glove and love it.

What the fuck is a "dipsty dumpster", you cowardly sack of shit? Just stay safely behind your keyboard and swing your cyber purse.......it's easier to play "tough guy" that way.

(snicker)

What's next, you going to tell me of your Prowess? I can't wait for that story. Your other stories about your virility have been entertaining. Keep them coming, pumpkin.

View attachment 358094

Do you mean that the well over 100,000 dead in just 3 months is also a hoax? And by the end of the year, it's going to be well over 300,000 or more. Sooner than later, it's going to hit 1 million. Some hoax.

View attachment 358094

Ummmm, actually it is you who seem to have trouble with math. Mortality wise based on the number of people involved in the war, as opposed to the whole country, the mortality of the covid is orders of magnitude LESS than the poor soldiers we lost in that terrible war.

You really should learn how to do math, because you suck at it.

Forum List

Back