If Trump doesn't agree with you, free speech is a stunt, if he agrees, it's a first amendment right.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Just now watching Sarah Huxster Sanders and she said the Baker winning his case was a great victory for the first amendment and the White House congratulates him.

But,

The NFL players protesting unarmed blacks being shot dead for what seems no reason besides walking while black is a stunt. Not a first amendment white, er, right.

So if you are white, it's a first amendment white, er, right.

But if you are black, it's a stunt and therefore, NOT a first amendment white, er, right.

You have to admit, Trump has done a fantastic job of division. And you thought Obama being black caused division. Look at Trump. He's white and the country is really, really divided.

• Banned
Trump has insulted then entire city of Philadelphia. Insisting their player's first amendment whites, er, rights is merely a political stunt.

How many times in one day, do you like to get hammered on a message board?

and who is preventing the players from talking about their issues?
it's called time and place......people don't want politics in their football.....

you don't give a fuck about football because you're a panzy....you just like the politics in it.....so go plant a tree, eat dirt and whatever else you do

and the division was caused by the players.....they knew it would cause divison, which is why they chose the time and place to do it

you know it, and you are a dishonest leftwing hack.

Just now watching Sarah Huxster Sanders and she said the Baker winning his case was a great victory for the first amendment and the White House congratulates him.

But,

The NFL players protesting unarmed blacks being shot dead for what seems no reason besides walking while black is a stunt. Not a first amendment white, er, right.

But if you are black, it's a stunt and therefore, NOT a first amendment white, er, right.

You have to admit, Trump has done a fantastic job of division. And you thought Obama being black caused division. Look at Trump. He's white and the country is really, really divided.

NFL owners and fans are shooting unarmed blacks???????

But,

Who would invite those thugs to their houses? I mean there's a lot of security, but then there's a lot of valuable stuff in the WH.

Trump isn't using the power of government to curtail anyone's speech.

Rdean's threads.......he tries...but it always ends the same way....he just isn't that smart..........I feel pity.

But,

The NFL players protesting unarmed blacks being shot dead for what seems no reason besides walking while black is a stunt.

Try again.

They are free to kneel on any public street corner and exercise their 1st amendment rights.

So it's up to you decide how they should express their first amendment whites, er, rights?

Trump has insulted then entire city of Philadelphia. Insisting their player's first amendment whites, er, rights is merely a political stunt.

"Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Trump hurt my feelings" -- The City of Philadelphia

Wow, I guess I really hit s nerve. Look at all the personal attacks.

Good for me.

Do you know what a White House invitation is? If you plan to be a jackass well you might get uninvited.
The players that accepted the invitation did nothing to get bitch slapped and uninvited. Trump was pissed off at those who did not accept the invitations so he took it out on the few who did. No ethic or character, just ego and immaturity. He is not a man, he is something less than a man.

But,

The NFL players protesting unarmed blacks being shot dead for what seems no reason besides walking while black is a stunt.

Try again.

Who are they protesting?
Why aren't they protesting outside the police station or on in their State Capitol?

That's like me coming to your house and blocking your driveway in protest because my wife burned dinner.

Wow, I guess I really hit s nerve. Look at all the personal attacks.

Good for me.
Same handful of trump suckers and angry people who need to express hate every day of their sad lives.

Forum List

Back