If Trump does win He should fire Lynch and make Comey AG

(Not that Lynch will be gone anyway.)

But that's what obama would do.
Why.... Comey may come for him next

Not, if he chooses not to be a criminal. Which he isn't.
He's on trial for raping a 12 and 13 year old right now. And if you can, recall that he's bragged about grabbing pussies and walking in on under-aged girls' dressing rooms.

Regardless, Comey just proved he wants to insert himself into the political process. Trump may benefit from that today, but just wait until someone makes a better offer.
He's not on trial for anything, you dumbass.

Cvd4cwQUsAA1bKW.jpg

LOL- my my how the right wing has changed its tune.

Just a couple of weeks ago you were all telling us how corrupt Comey was- how he had been paid off.

Now he is your hero......LOL

Just a couple of weeks ago you were all telling us how corrupt Comey was- how he had been paid off.

That's funny, a couple of weeks ago you were telling us how wonderful he was, now he's your enemy.

That's funny, a couple of weeks ago you were telling us how wonderful he was, now he's your enemy.

Actually I have not been doing either. Personally I think that Comey is trying to be an honest policeman here, trying to navigate tricky waters.

Now- I will admit- it is very funny watching the very people calling for Comey to be drawn and quartered now applauding him and suggesting that he should be AG.

Actually I have not been doing either. Personally I think that Comey is trying to be an honest policeman here, trying to navigate tricky waters.

Now- I will admit- it is very funny watching the very people calling for Comey to be drawn and quartered now applauding him and suggesting that he should be AG.
Not me.

Forum List

Back