If Trump cared about Jews.

Don´t be a moron. That´s just old religious stuff.
Only Christians and Jews will ever make it to heaven. But Christians have to beg on their knees.
Nonsense. According to Jewry, everyone can get there, depending on behavior. You are fooled and manipulated.
Everybody knows the Jews get an automatic in. But Christianity is the correct religion, and we need to desperately beg.
Both is untrue. Your Guru is just driving the new Bugatti.
God must have wanted it for him. Who are we to question his ways?
Your free mind is evidence enough for, if there´s a God, that he wants you to think and act on your own.

He would criminalize Holocaust denial.
I hate to mention this since the left hates the constitution except when it suits them. But you may have heard of the first amendment. That's why people like you don't end up being criminalized.
Holocaust denial is causing antisemitism to rear its ugly head. Of course you don't care. You don't care about Jews.
Lol you really are nuts. How in the hell did you come up with that. Take your meds and seek more mental help.

Man look at these anti-semite's defending holocaust deniers
We are defending FREE SPEECH you unamerican piece of garbage
The Jews are the Chosen People. Defend them, and stop being an anti-semite.
They are people like you and me.

if you dont believe that Jews are better than everyone else you're the worst kind of racist!
I guess that is what American Christians are told. That they are second class humans and have to serve their masterrace. Disconcerting.

It's funny, the group that is most often called nazi fascists are the ones most subservient.

Only Christians and Jews will ever make it to heaven. But Christians have to beg on their knees.
Nonsense. According to Jewry, everyone can get there, depending on behavior. You are fooled and manipulated.
Everybody knows the Jews get an automatic in. But Christianity is the correct religion, and we need to desperately beg.
Your free mind is evidence enough for, if there´s a God, that he wants you to think and act on your own.
That's how you punch your ticket straight to hell, my friend

if you dont believe that Jews are better than everyone else you're the worst kind of racist!
I guess that is what American Christians are told. That they are second class humans and have to serve their masterrace. Disconcerting.

It's funny, the group that is most often called nazi fascists are the ones most subservient.
Maybe their religion is influenced by political policies.

At least I don´t need knee guards.

They won't do you any good in the pits of hellfire

They are God's favorite. You don't want to piss God off.

Nonsense. Nothing Auto about the Jews getting an "in" at all. If they had not been pro-West in Israel they would have been ignored. The West has self interest at heart (as it should have). As for Christians "begging"; further nonsense. We stand in the Spirit regardless of what anyone else does. That's the fax, Jax!!!

Well; we Catholics do anyway. Dunno about you Prods though I know some decent Lutherans. (OK: some decent folk in all of the other neo-Christian prod sects I suppose). But those folk have a sense of humour!!

Greg

Only takes a few years to get tough knees though I would suggest you need them for other purposes not related to Religion.

Greg

They won't do you any good in the pits of hellfire
Beware the Ides of Presumption, Hellhound!!!

Greg

I hate to mention this since the left hates the constitution except when it suits them. But you may have heard of the first amendment. That's why people like you don't end up being criminalized.
Holocaust denial is causing antisemitism to rear its ugly head. Of course you don't care. You don't care about Jews.
Lol you really are nuts. How in the hell did you come up with that. Take your meds and seek more mental help.
Some links proving my assertion.
The Rise of 'Soft' Holocaust Denial - The Tower
The World Is Full of Holocaust Deniers
Survey: Holocaust Is Fading From American Memory

They are God's favorite. You don't want to piss God off.
Dunno. We Catholics are a shoe in but so much more is expected of us. We presume NOTHING especially relating to God's mercy and forgiveness. We're not really into death bed confessions. Can't fool the Big Bloke.

Greg

The majority of holocaust deniers are liberals, leftists, and Democrats. If he criminalized holocaust denial, I wouldn't have aforementioned people people on here to entertain me.

Besides, it's not a crime to be stupid. I thrive and profit from the stupidity of the left, so God bless their pointy little heads.
Most Nazis are Trump supporters. Probably why Trump hasn't criminalized Holocaust denial.

Untrue. Most Nazis either died during WW2, dropped out of the party, or went into hiding. I seriously doubt that any of them were even alive for the 2016 election.

I believe the individual meant Neo-Nazi... If true then the individual should know most Neo-Nazis do not vote or vote third party and would not vote for Trump because of his daughter marriage to a Jewish man...
Calling them neo Nazis doesn't hold the same stigma as Nazi. Its basically the same thing. A person who worships Hitler is the same.

Dude, you must have watched the Blues Brothers while you were on acid or something. Sure there were Illinois Nazis in places like Skokie at one time, but they were against the Civil Rights Act, just like the Democrats were. I wouldn't doubt that most of them were Democrats too.

The majority of holocaust deniers are liberals, leftists, and Democrats. If he criminalized holocaust denial, I wouldn't have aforementioned people people on here to entertain me.

Besides, it's not a crime to be stupid. I thrive and profit from the stupidity of the left, so God bless their pointy little heads.
Most Nazis are Trump supporters. Probably why Trump hasn't criminalized Holocaust denial.
True nazis DESPISE Trump because he is the best ally the Jews ever had.
If Trump really was an Jewish ally. He would criminalize Holocaust denial. He wouldn't be calling disloyal Jews as uniformed, or lacking knowledge.

So moving the US embassy to Jerusalem, cutting off aid to the Palestinians, calling out the Democrats on their anti-Semitism, having a Jewish daughter and Jewish in-laws, surrounding himself with Jewish advisors isn't enough?

He was referring to American Jews, who for some reason seem intent on voting for anti-Semitic Democrats. Yes, they are uninformed and lacking knowledge.
In the midterms 79% of Jews had voted Democrat. This means Trump thinks about of 8 of 10 Jews are ignorant.How religious groups voted in the midterm elections

Yes; so do I. But what of the other 20%??? lmao

Greg

Forum List

Back