If Trump announces candidacy, how will other GOP hopefuls react?

If a politician isn't willing to fight for what he believes in for the country, then I don't want him to run.
You speak about having a person like Trump being a complete pain in the ass. Well, The media was
all over Trump's ass at every turn when he was running, and most was not even the truth.
Trump won anyways in 2016. That is the person who you want as a president, not one who will
roll over when a storm hits.
Trump got billions of dollars of free air time because of the press. People hate the press and don’t trust the press that was fact before trump. Trump got so much attention because he lied all the time and started controversies. It’s dirty politics and manipulation that he engages in. No thanks

Trump got billions of dollars of free air time because of the press. People hate the press and don’t trust the press that was fact before trump. Trump got so much attention because he lied all the time and started controversies. It’s dirty politics and manipulation that he engages in. No thanks

Look at all the free air time that Sleepy Joe gets, Slade. Ditto with B. Hussein O.

Every President gets free air time, not just Trump.

I don't think Liz Cheney would stand a chance of a snowball in you-know-where in a general election against Sleepy Joe or any Democrat really.
First off, I would offer big odds against Biden running again.
Liz is a real true conservative and if Trump doesn't make it to the election as the R candidate then some of the reasons why not would make Liz the natural. The R's are going to return to being conservatives some time?
She's in agreement with them.
She's opposed to Trump but is still the liberal's worst nightmare.
If I was in favor of Trump-hatred (and I ain't) why would I vote for her when the real McCoy is being offered by the other side.
You're not a conservative.

So if you're interested you could list all the possible reasons why Trump doesn't run or doesn't make it to be the R's final choice. I'll start the list for you.
1. He's dead.
2. He doesn't believe he can win.
3. The R party has move on from Trumpism.
4. Cheney beats him in the primary because the R's want conservatism back.
5. ........................?
6. .......................?

Look at all the free air time that Sleepy Joe gets, Slade. Ditto with B. Hussein O.

Every President gets free air time, not just Trump.
I was talking about the campaign. And Joe was nowhere close to trumps air time… remember he was playing super Mario in the basement the whole time, right?

Will they all stop hoping and vie for the second spot or will someone challenge him?

Would Dems rather run against Trump, a Trump stand in like DeSantis, or a Never Trumper?
Same way they did last time. Cry, wring hands, lie, repeat.

I was talking about the campaign. And Joe was nowhere close to trumps air time… remember he was playing super Mario in the basement the whole time, right?
I doubt Joe has that much ability left.

If Biden is out of the running for some reason, and it's almost certain he will be, then I suspect the Dem for president will pull in huge popularity.

If I had to place a bet I would go with Kamala against Liz.

If Biden is out of the running for some reason, and it's almost certain he will be, then I suspect the Dem for president will pull in huge popularity.

If I had to place a bet I would go with Kamala against Liz.

Depends on the Democrats' record. If inflation is soaring, gasoline prices are out of control and pandemics are still flourishing, no Democrat will be hugely popular.

But they still might win if the Republicans were to nominate an anti-Trumpster.

Depends on the Democrats' record. If inflation is soaring, gasoline prices are out of control and pandemics are still flourishing, no Democrat will be hugely popular.

But they still might win if the Republicans were to nominate an anti-Trumpster.
Why do you think inflation is soaring?

Why do you think inflation is soaring?

The price of oil and gas seems to be the biggest generator.

And Biden's closing of pipelines and oil exploration has pushed the price up. America is now dependent on foreign oil.

If Trump runs there will not be much of a race for the GOP nomination….

If Trump runs there will not be much of a race for the GOP nomination….

I don't think there will be a race at all.

if Liz Cheney were running, what actual record of accomplishment will she be able to present to the voters?

Even if she got the nomination, Sleepy Joe would schlong her. Liz never denounced his father who is considered to be a war criminal by the left.

I don't think there will be a race at all.

if Liz Cheney were running, what actual record of accomplishment will she be able to present to the voters?

Even if she got the nomination, Sleepy Joe would schlong her. Liz never denounced his father who is considered to be a war criminal by the left.

Who do you predict the nominee to be?

Forum List

Back