If this isn't blatant racism, then I don't know what is.

I loved it how for 50 plus years libs bitched about inner cities and how shitty they were and needed more money

But when Trump said that, the libs were like inner cities.are fucking awesome how dare you say they suck.

That right there shows you the bullshit the left is fullmof.
Inner cities are way, way better than the ignorant poor that live in Appalachia.

fdeda2460aeb239ddff772c6c55e6405.jpg

The White Ghetto, by Kevin D. Williamson, National Review

Life expectancies are short — the typical man here dies well over a decade earlier than does a man in Fairfax County, Va. — and they are getting shorter, women’s life expectancy having declined by nearly 1.1 percent from 1987 to 2007.

If the people here weren’t 98.5 percent white, we’d call it a reservation.

---------------------------------------
Republicans like to pretend Appalachia doesn't exist. There is a really interesting story about how Appalachian families will take $500 of food stamps and convert it into $250 cash.
You're not serious, Id rather live in those areas than in inner city Detroit, Oakland, or Memphis.
Come to Memphis, lets see how long you would last in Whitehaven.

I loved it how for 50 plus years libs bitched about inner cities and how shitty they were and needed more money

But when Trump said that, the libs were like inner cities.are fucking awesome how dare you say they suck.

Inner cities are way, way better than the ignorant poor that live in Appalachia.

Life expectancies are short — the typical man here dies well over a decade earlier than does a man in Fairfax County, Va. — and they are getting shorter, women’s life expectancy having declined by nearly 1.1 percent from 1987 to 2007.

Republicans like to pretend Appalachia doesn't exist. There is a really interesting story about how Appalachian families will take $500 of food stamps and convert it into $250 cash.
You're not serious, Id rather live in those areas than in inner city Detroit, Oakland, or Memphis.
How would you know either? You live in a basement.

How can this country present a moral agenda to the rest of the world when the GOP and the racist leading it have no morals?

Go ahead, explain that? What is the moral agenda the Right wing presents to the world?

How would you know either? You live in a basement.

I have a house in Memphis come.on down, we'll put you in.whitehaven for a month, you wouldnt last 2 days.

How can this country present a moral agenda to the rest of the world when the GOP and the racist leading it have no morals?

Go ahead, explain that? What is the moral agenda the Right wing presents to the world?

Uh we do.have morals and you fake hit piece are no.longer working. You need to get actual policy, scp8aring people about sexual.harrassment dies when you backed bill clinton and the race card has been so over used. Noone cares.

But, the world doesnt take your lead from.behind toppling dictators with no plan shit. And liberals with morality, bwahahahahahaha

Uh we do.have morals and you fake hit piece are no.longer working. You need to get actual policy, scp8aring people about sexual.harrassment dies when you backed bill clinton and the race card has been so over used. Noone cares.

But, the world doesnt take your lead from.behind toppling dictators with no plan shit. And liberals with morality, bwahahahahahaha
No one cares about Trump's racism? You sure?
I know some Hispanics who care. I know some blacks who care. I even know a Muslim who cares.

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people.

It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably— probably— from the Middle East.

-------------------------------------

Those are Donald Trump's words. You don't need any link. This is a direct quote EVERYONE has heard many times.

He is insulting the entire Middle East and all of South America. Hundreds of millions of people.

I could never vote for an outright pu$$y grabbing racist. He will never represent me. So he won. He will be president. But he will be the most divisive president in history. I always knew the Racist Right Wing hated Obama because he's black. But then they went and elected a racist. How can this country present a moral agenda to the rest of the world when the GOP and the racist leading it have no morals?

Dont forget swine flu and drug resistant TB.

I know some Hispanics who care. I know some blacks who care. I even know a Muslim who cares.
------------------------------------ let them go back to their hellholes if they like RDean !!

Only the libtard activists care rdean. You guys call everyone you disagree with a racist, sexist, homophobe.....it's now wha wha wha
You cried wolf and it's gonna hurt you guys bad

oh and get me proof of Bannon as a white supremacist....I have to keep asking you guys, still nothing on that front..just more made up bullshit.

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we’re getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They’re sending us not the right people.

It’s coming from more than Mexico. It’s coming from all over South and Latin America, and it’s coming probably— probably— from the Middle East.

Those are Donald Trump's words. You don't need any link. This is a direct quote EVERYONE has heard many times.

He is insulting the entire Middle East and all of South America. Hundreds of millions of people.

I could never vote for an outright pu$$y grabbing racist. He will never represent me. So he won. He will be president. But he will be the most divisive president in history. I always knew the Racist Right Wing hated Obama because he's black. But then they went and elected a racist. How can this country present a moral agenda to the rest of the world when the GOP and the racist leading it have no morals?

Yeah He said it x the truth isnt racist

Peddle your SJW bullshit to.people who are.stupid and give a shit.
When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Yea, nothing racist there.

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

When did Mexican become a race of people?

Loon.
upload_2016-12-13_10-27-13.png

Only the libtard activists care rdean. You guys call everyone you disagree with a racist, sexist, homophobe.....it's now wha wha wha
You cried wolf and it's gonna hurt you guys bad

oh and get me proof of Bannon as a white supremacist....I have to keep asking you guys, still nothing on that front..just more made up bullshit.
In August, Bannon proudly described his site as "the platform for the alt-right," a movement with Spencer as one of its intellectual leaders, again, according to Bannon’s own site.

Despite its new branding, over the weekend Spencer demonstrated the “alt-right” of Bannon for what it really is: neo-Nazis in suits and ties.

The New York Times reported on what Spencer—and by extension the rest of the alt-right media apparatus—is really espousing from his “alt-right conference” in Washington D.C.

Meet the Neo-Nazi Whom Steve Bannon’s Site Described as a Leading “Intellectual”

----------------------------------

I'm curious. Why do you insist on being spoon fed everything? You never actually look anything up. If I was supporting someone, I would go read what was written about them or view video.

Unless, you believe what they believe. Are you a right wing/Nazi/Supremacist?

Raise your hand.

15129891_1025364780907514_1148652461_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Watch ill take it one point at a time and rdean will run like a.bitch.
So Mexico doesnt send people to the US?

Massive anti-Trump protests planned for Inauguration Day, police on alert

A lot more people than me know a bigot when they hear one. And right wingers, try as the might, can't shrug off his racist rhetoric.

Only one person could walk it back. And that's Trump. And that will never happen.

Nazi_ForTrump.png

AMERICAN NAZIS Meet With Donald Trump Surrogates In Washington DC . . . First Time Since BEFORE WORLD WAR 2!! (What Has America ELECTED??)

November 20, 2016: For the FIRST time in modern history the NAZI PARTY has found a home in the United States. The Nazis held a conference in Washington D.C. this weekend, and it was reportedly attended by some Trump surrogates.

NAZI'S Meet With Donald Trump Surrogates In Washington DC!!

They look like Progressives

Loon.
View attachment 101892
Oh please, give me a break. When Trump said a person of Mexican heritage can't be a judge.

A lot more people than me know a bigot when they hear one. And right wingers, try as the might, can't shrug off his racist rhetoric.

Only one person could walk it back. And that's Trump. And that will never happen.

Nazi_ForTrump.png

AMERICAN NAZIS Meet With Donald Trump Surrogates In Washington DC . . . First Time Since BEFORE WORLD WAR 2!! (What Has America ELECTED??)

November 20, 2016: For the FIRST time in modern history the NAZI PARTY has found a home in the United States. The Nazis held a conference in Washington D.C. this weekend, and it was reportedly attended by some Trump surrogates.

They look like Progressives
Giving Nazi salutes? No, that would be white wingers.

Trump is wrong on immigration.

Let's keep the hard working, American loving, family oriented, Christian Mexicans and deport Hillary and the Progressives

Loon.
View attachment 101892
Oh please, give me a break. When Trump said a person of Mexican heritage can't be a judge.

That's not what he said ya moonbat. He said the judge may be biased against him because he is of Mexican heritage...

Nazi_ForTrump.png

Yup, knew this was a scam. Typical LMSM Fake news

Man who did Nazi salute with Tila Tequila outside Richard Spencer’s alt-right conference is Jewish, and it’s causing problems

Forum List

Back