If There Was No Fraud

They’d never performed an election audit and have zero experience with any of this subject matter.

They’ve made repeated mistakes during their audit.

It was one thing to believe they’re unqualified before the audit. They’ve gone ahead and proved it.
I get the feeling that you'd believe they're qualified only if they rubber-stamped Biden's magical win.

Yes, right, the ones who recounted all the ballots regardless of whether they were legit or not. The rubber-stampers.
No. The ones who inspected the machines. The ones who examined the signatures. The ones who reevaluated the mail in ballots.

The idiots in Arizona don’t have the slightest idea how elections are run. They keep proving it.

Democrats and RINO's hate this country. They are the assholes in charge. They are doing nothing, 0, to help this country.
Very sad. A hateful rant utterly devoid of any sign of knowledge, insight, or intelligence. Talk about doing nothing to help this country. :(

I see Democrat bullshit every day. Did you for one moment believe Joe Biden ever drove an 18-wheeler?
An off the cuff remark immediately walked back but still unacceptable. Biden has faced criticism for embellishing biographical details for years, including misstatements about his academic credentials that helped bring about the end to his 1988 campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination. Does the GOP or do you have higher standards?

An off the cuff remark immediately walked back but still unacceptable. Biden has faced criticism for embellishing biographical details for years, including misstatements about his academic credentials that helped bring about the end to his 1988 campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination. Does the GOP or do you have higher standards?
Biden's a liar.

But Democrats are okay with it, because ORANGE MAN BAD.

Biden's a liar.

But Democrats are okay with it, because ORANGE MAN BAD.
I guess you missed the part where misstatements about his academic credentials helped bring about the end to his 1988 campaign for the Democratic presidential nomination. It seems Dems were NOT OK with it.

I was talking about Democrats refusing to acknowledge Biden's many lies as President. Try to keep up.
Biden took a 500+ mile trip in a semi. Did he get to drive it? Do you know? A little shelf aggrandizement is what politicians do. Trump certainly did. Were there any lies by Biden that impacted you? Trump's lies impacted me. Lies are lies but there are different levels.

"Your guy is worse" is opinion based on media distortions and outright lies.

You were told to believe it, so you do.
lol. Projecting much? Right-wing news outlets were worse. Y'all prefer to believe the lies than be grateful for modern broadband times where you can look up information yourselves to find support for any given line of reasoning.

We rate Fox News strongly Right-Biased due to editorial positions and story selection that favors the right. We also rate them Mixed factually and borderline Questionable based on poor sourcing and the spreading of conspiracy theories.

We rate Newsmax Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and pseudoscience as well as numerous failed fact checks.

Forum List

Back