If There Was No Fraud

Biden took a 500+ mile trip in a semi. Did he get to drive it? Do you know? A little shelf aggrandizement is what politicians do. Trump certainly did. Were there any lies by Biden that impacted you? Trump's lies impacted me. Lies are lies but there are different levels.
So, you're okay with Democrats lying right to your face.

How pathetic.

lol. Projecting much? Right-wing news outlets were worse. Y'all prefer to believe the lies than be grateful for modern broadband times where you can look up information yourselves to find support for any given line of reasoning.

We rate Fox News strongly Right-Biased due to editorial positions and story selection that favors the right. We also rate them Mixed factually and borderline Questionable based on poor sourcing and the spreading of conspiracy theories.

We rate Newsmax Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and pseudoscience as well as numerous failed fact checks.
How are you going to react when I say I don't watch/read Fox and Newsmax?

I predict you'll screech NUH UH!! -- because you were told all conservatives consume those outlets, and you can't question your programming.

So, you're okay with Democrats lying right to your face.

How pathetic.
How self-righteous. No I'm not OK but I'm used to it from politicians and it really depends on the lie. Trump claimed he had met Putin the 2016 campaign. It was a lie but no one really cares since it is meaningless, like Biden's claim he drove a semi.

Trump claimed several times in the campaign and during his administration that he wanted to replace Obamacare with his own, far better plan. That was a big lie that affects everyone but I don't recall his supporters being upset. I guess the GOP are okay with their leader lying right to their face on a major policy issue. (Trump lied about the wall to but I was happy he did.)

How self-righteous. No I'm not OK but I'm used to it from politicians and it really depends on the lie. Trump claimed he had met Putin the 2016 campaign. It was a lie but no one really cares since it is meaningless, like Biden's claim he drove a semi.

Trump claimed several times in the campaign and during his administration that he wanted to replace Obamacare with his own, far better plan. That was a big lie that affects everyone but I don't recall his supporters being upset. I guess the GOP are okay with their leader lying right to their face on a major policy issue. (Trump lied about the wall to but I was happy he did.)
It's okay when Democrats do it. That's all you have to say.

No, I'd like to hear, "The Democratic Party will work with the GOP to establish election security to ensure free, fair, and open elections."

But I'm going to be disappointed.
I know why you're going to be disappointed. The US has traditionally had sufficient election security to ensure free, fair, and open elections. There is a reason no election fraud has been proven, only alleged, and Repubs like those in GA, AZ, and TRUMP's Attorney General have looked and found NO FRAUD. Disappointing, isn't.

I know why you're going to be disappointed. The US has traditionally had sufficient election security to ensure free, fair, and open elections. There is a reason no election fraud has been proven, only alleged, and Repubs like those in GA, AZ, and TRUMP's Attorney General have looked and found NO FRAUD. Disappointing, isn't.
It is. Democrats are doing their damnedest to prevent anything that will secure our elections.

Our elections are secure but the GOP is doing their damndest to dissuade people of color or anyone who might lean left from voting.
How? The Left has been screeching about Texas' "oppressive" voter law for months -- but no one's been able to show how it dissuades minorities from voting, nor will they acknowledge other states' laws are even more restrictive. Blue states.

How? The Left has been screeching about Texas' "oppressive" voter law for months -- but no one's been able to show how it dissuades minorities from voting, nor will they acknowledge other states' laws are even more restrictive. Blue states.
I don't know Texas but I do know Georgia and they seemed intent on making voting more difficult for some:
Among the major changes, the law clearly reduces the time for absentee voting: The state used to allow voters to request an absentee ballot up to 180 days before an election; the new law cuts that to 78 days and no later than 11 days before an election. It prohibits officials from sending absentee ballot applications to voters unless the voter specifically requested one, and it adds a requirement for absentee voters to include their driver’s license number or other state ID number. The law also makes it harder to cast a provisional ballot on Election Day if a voter shows up at the wrong precinct: Poll officials are directed to tell voters to travel to their correct precincts, unless it’s after 5 p.m., in which case a provisional ballot would be accepted.​

I don't know Texas but I do know Georgia and they seemed intent on making voting more difficult for some:
Among the major changes, the law clearly reduces the time for absentee voting: The state used to allow voters to request an absentee ballot up to 180 days before an election; the new law cuts that to 78 days and no later than 11 days before an election. It prohibits officials from sending absentee ballot applications to voters unless the voter specifically requested one, and it adds a requirement for absentee voters to include their driver’s license number or other state ID number. The law also makes it harder to cast a provisional ballot on Election Day if a voter shows up at the wrong precinct: Poll officials are directed to tell voters to travel to their correct precincts, unless it’s after 5 p.m., in which case a provisional ballot would be accepted.​
78 days to request an absentee ballot.

Oh, the humanity!

This is not at all restrictive. Don't be dumb.

Less opportunity for shenanigans.

Why do you oppose that?
A solution in search of a problem. Voting should be as simple and easy as possible so long as it is secure. So far, US elections have been very secure. Preventing people from providing water to people on a line doesn't make an election more secure, only more difficult.

Forum List

Back