If There Was No Fraud

It would only take AZ PA and GA to erase Biden's lead. Nothing is final if it is attained illegally.
Actually it is. The Constitution says so. If congress under the 12th amendment comes to the wrong decision, it can't be "corrected".

That story is another lie. They did nothing to the machines. In AZ the machines cannot be properly audited because Dominion will not release the passwords. The county is still withholding the routers with an equally lame excuse.

If there was no fraud what is the problem?
If there is no evidence for fraud these are fishing expeditions. In other words the people running the elections are guilty until proven innocent and the proof is a moving target. Every time an allegation is debunked another will surface to take its place.

If there is no evidence for fraud these are fishing expeditions. In other words the people running the elections are guilty until proven innocent and the proof is a moving target. Every time an allegation is debunked another will surface to take its place.
Fishing expeditions? Like the ones trying to find a crime Trump has committed? As far as debunking, some government official saying fraud did not happen is not debunking. Basically that is all you got. And no one seems to believe it or audits would not be blocked.

Fishing expeditions? Like the ones trying to find a crime Trump has committed? As far as debunking, some government official saying fraud did not happen is not debunking. Basically that is all you got. And no one seems to believe it or audits would not be blocked.
Yes fishing expeditions. Like Trump saying there was fraud but not providing evidence to back his claims. Most of his lawsuits were not about fraud but about process.

BTW, which investigation of Trump was started in the absence of evidence?

Yes fishing expeditions. Like Trump saying there was fraud but not providing evidence to back his claims. Most of his lawsuits were not about fraud but about process.

BTW, which investigation of Trump was started in the absence of evidence?
This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.

This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.

I'm guessing any that involved fraud have been investigated and debunked. No way I'm going to check out the hundreds of accusations but if you pick one involving evidence of fraud, not legislation, rules, anomalies, mistakes, etc., I'd be interested to see it.

I'm guessing any that involved fraud have been investigated and debunked. No way I'm going to check out the hundreds of accusations but if you pick one involving evidence of fraud, not legislation, rules, anomalies, mistakes, etc., I'd be interested to see it.
Your guess is wrong. Hardly any have been debunked, they were ignored by our corrupt justice system that selectively prosecutes people.

Your guess is wrong. Hardly any have been debunked, they were ignored by our corrupt justice system that selectively prosecutes people.
Then you should have no trouble picking an example you actually know something about rather than putting your faith in what (anonymous?) internet users have posted.

Then you should have no trouble picking an example you actually know something about rather than putting your faith in what (anonymous?) internet users have posted.
I know about the ridiculous percentage of votes for Biden in huge ballot drops. Statistically impossible things happened. None of it investigated or explained.

I know about the ridiculous percentage of votes for Biden in huge ballot drops. Statistically impossible things happened. None of it investigated or explained.
Like everything I've heard about election 'fraud' it comes down to questions, not evidence. No statistically impossible things happened that I'm aware of. Are you aware of them or just repeating what you've been told?

Whatever you may think, Trump was impeached for abusing his office not for abusing the many other people he has abused or grabbed over the years.
So, Trump was impeached for accusations of committing a crime...and you morons thought the smart thing to do would be to elect the guy who actually committed the crime.

Did I mention you're all morons?

Make up your mind – they can’t be both.

America-hating scum are the rightwing terrorists who attacked America’s democracy on 1/6

America-hating scum are conservatives who continue to propagate the lie that the election was ‘stolen.’

America-hating scum are Republicans who seek to undermine the right to vote.
You seem to have mistakenly conflated America with Democrats.

That's simply wrong.

So, Trump was impeached for accusations of committing a crime...and you morons thought the smart thing to do would be to elect the guy who actually committed the crime.

Did I mention you're all morons?
The impeachment accusations against Trump were supported by evidence: witnesses, phone logs, etc.

And Biden admitted on video to the entire world he illegally influenced a foreign government's investigation his son was involved in.

But you're okay with that.
That is exactly wrong. There were no laws or even ethics broken. The Obama administration, and most of the world, wanted a corrupt, Ukrainian prosecutor removed. There was no Hunter investigation going on at the time.

Forum List

Back