If There Was An Insurrection, Shouldn't There Be Charges For Insurrection?

Ignorant to what? Are you suggesting the CNN article is wrong?
You didn’t even read it. You saw a line and said that’s all you needed to see. That is literally the definition of being ignorant

i read the relevant part about the Xiden DOJ’s conclusion. Are they lying?
How do you know it was the relevant part if you didn’t see anything else that was written?!. Damn man, you aren’t earning any respect points here. Step up your game

How do you know it was the relevant part if you didn’t see anything else that was written?!. Damn man, you aren’t earning any respect points here. Step up your game
what else matters other then the DOJ didn’t find evidence to support the charge? seriously?

that there wasn’t evidence? why? what does CNN’s spin matter? Xiden’s DOJ could support the narrative…because there wasn’t evidence…what else matters?
You asked why they hadn’t charged anybody with insurrection. I sent you info with answers to that. You don’t seem interested in hearing it. Shocking

Because no one wants to out them away for 10-20 years instead of just a couple.
Is that what the voices in that Alt Left Reality of Fake News you live in are telling you or did you come up with that one all by your lonesome self?

We see this run non stop on the Fake News MSM .... Insurrection, Insurrection, Insurrection ......

That's all we see on CNN, MSNBC, etc ....

Out of the 400 and something arrest that are claimed .....

Has anyone been charged with insurrection?

Not that I can find.
Prosecutors have been advised by mental health experts that trump Nazis, especially those participants in the former cheeto-in-chief’s attempted coup, are of weak minds and easily made to follow a cult-like leader.

Eager to please this cult leader, such simple-minded saps will obey any and all orders, whether given as a direct command or simply implied.

Most of the insurrectionists, having shown themselves to possess IQs in the low double digits, are pleading out to the lesser charges offered by prosecutors. These pathetic individuals will be shown the mercy most trump Nazis abhor, if offered by prosecutors to people of color for even minor offenses.

Do rioters get charged with rioting or for the crimes they committed while rioting? I Know… it’s deep thinking
If there was an Insurrection as the Fake News MSM continues to play 24/7 then why hasn't anyone been charged with Insurrection or even Treason?

Let me help you out ....

BECAUSE THERE WAS NO INSURRECTION YOU FAKE NEWS SHEEPLE !!!

If there was an Insurrection as the Fake News MSM continues to play 24/7 then why hasn't anyone been charged with Insurrection or even Treason?

Let me help you out ....

BECAUSE THERE WAS NO INSURRECTION YOU FAKE NEWS SHEEPLE !!!
Do rioters get charged with rioting or for the crimes they committed while rioting? I Know… it’s deep thinking

Forum List

Back