If the US had 3 political blocs: pro Biden, pro Trump, or neutral - where did you see yourselves in?

I would see myself in this bloc:

• pro Biden

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • pro Trump

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • in neither bloc

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

Zebra

Gold Member
May 29, 2023
If the US had 3 political blocs: pro Biden, pro Trump, and neutral - where did you see yourselves in?

il_fullxfull.1733465788_gqck.jpg

Just bought a can of Fly Spray . Where do you live ZeBra? I am coming around to give a big squirt to a little squirt. BTW, many Germans do not yet use English as their main language . So , Vote to decide how they must be punished . Perhaps no more sausage ,or, cyanide poisoning or hard labour in a German National Concentration Camp for Retards? Tell us what you think. No swearing, bitte schon .

Just bought a can of Fly Spray . Where do you live ZeBra? I am coming around to give a big squirt to a little squirt. BTW, many Germans do not yet use English as their main language . So , Vote to decide how they must be punished . Perhaps no more sausage ,or, cyanide poisoning or hard labour in a German National Concentration Camp for Retards? Tell us what you think. No swearing, bitte schon .

I'd go with itching powder in their lederhosen and speed limits on the Autobahn.

And make them apologize for WW2 every day. That was a no-no.

Forum List

Back