If the GOP is racist how do you explain this?

Because the only reason those 90% vote Democrat is because of media brainwashing
That’s the fashionable take by republicans. Blacks are too stupid to know what’s good for them. The only black Americans who do know what’s good for them, republicans say, are the tiny fraction of wealthy black Americans and those black political celebrities who make money cow towing to the right wing money machine. Statistically every other black American sees the tolerance for racism on the right. They see the policies that favor capital accumulation at the top and exploitation of the working class. Anyone who believes you can brainwash 90% of 40M people is brainwashed themselves. And thinking black folks are too dumb to think for themselves is racist.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
That’s the fashionable take by republicans. Blacks are too stupid to know what’s good for them......

Step one. A republican points to the massive propaganda aimed at black voters.

Step two. A democrat claims that the republican just called blacks stupid.

Note, this is based on the dem pretending to believe that propaganda only works on stupid people, AND pretending that he somehow knows that teh republican in question, agrees with him on this stupid idea, AND then assigning motive and ill intent, based on two stacked falsehoods.

Dems have gotten really good at lying, and become fantastic at spreading racial hate and conflict.

The results are fantastic. If you hate America.

1639055231368.png

That’s the fashionable take by republicans. Blacks are too stupid to know what’s good for them. The only black Americans who do know what’s good for them, republicans say, are the tiny fraction of wealthy black Americans and those black political celebrities who make money cow towing to the right wing money machine. Statistically every other black American sees the tolerance for racism on the right. They see the policies that favor capital accumulation at the top and exploitation of the working class. Anyone who believes you can brainwash 90% of 40M people is brainwashed themselves. And thinking black folks are too dumb to think for themselves is racist.
Replace “Republicans” with “Democrats “ and you would be correct. I am 41 and for my entire life the majority of black Americans voted Blue. They aren’t any better off. Maybe try a different strategy? Black people aren’t a monolith. You’re racist and you don’t even know it. Definitely not CEO material.

Replace “Republicans” with “Democrats “ and you would be correct. I am 41 and for my entire life the majority of black Americans voted Blue. They aren’t any better off. Maybe try a different strategy? Black people aren’t a monolith. You’re racist and you don’t even know it. Definitely not CEO material.
Ahhh. The ever effect “no you are” response. You should have gone to better schools.

• Love

Note, this is based on the dem pretending to believe that propaganda only works on stupid people, AND pretending that he somehow knows that teh republican in question, agrees with him on this stupid idea, AND then assigning motive and ill intent, based on two stacked falsehoods.

Dems have gotten really good at lying, and become fantastic at spreading racial hate and conflict.

View attachment 573558
If you claim 90% of Black Americans aren’t able to decide effectively for themselves what is better policy for themselves, their friends and family then you are being disingenuous about your own motivations. I can’t read your mind but your words are pretty clear.

• Love
Maybe it is the time to a wholly different strategy? To change a 'two-party' political system and implement what Nebraska has now on a federal level?

If you claim 90% of Black Americans aren’t able to decide effectively for themselves what is better policy for themselves, their friends and family then you are being disingenuous about your own motivations. I can’t read your mind but your words are pretty clear.

Nope. i believe that if you control the information a person gets, and really pound a point, you can get them to buy it, and that this works based on EMOTION, not on intellect so intelligence is not relevant.

If you were serious about the shit you just said, you would at this point, admit error and stop doing it, and move on.

BUT, you CAN'T do that.

This is why we vote primarily democrat:

Point number 1: Republicans authored an amendment making slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican party is the party of the Corwin Amendment that would have made slavery constitutional.

Point number 2: A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Point number 3: Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans working to purge blacks from the party.

Point number 4: Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

Point number 5: Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.

Since I invented whining, right? Biden said it you silly old hag. “If you don’t vote for me you ain’t black”

Yes, and he was laughing and joking when he said it, and was clearly friends with the interviewer. I watched the interview, live, as it happened.

But being an idiot, you accepted the right wing FOX News take on it. As usual.

Why are you so bothered by the idea that Jews invented whining? It certainly triggers you and you whine about it all of the time. Given that it was a Jewish woman who originally said it. According to David Steinberg, Jews also invented guilt, but Catholics invented shame.

You're the fool who said that "Jews don't whine", which was a lie when you posted it. It's not even an insult, except to you. It bothers you so much you have to lie about it.

Yes, and he was laughing and joking when he said it, and was clearly friends with the interviewer. I watched the interview, live, as it happened.

Why are you so bothered by the idea that Jews invented whining? It certainly triggers you and you whine about it all of the time. Given that it was a Jewish woman who originally said it. According to David Steinberg, Jews also invented guilt, but Catholics invented shame.

You're the fool who said that "Jews don't whine", which was a lie when you posted it. It's not even an insult, except to you. It bothers you so much you have to lie about it.
You are lying so much. Biden has a ton of racial statements in his history, please don't insult people with your stupid moronic excuses, we all tire of you covering and playing childish games. There was no joking, no banter, they were both serious when speaking. Biden had to go on and apologize for what he said later that same day.

Now, runaway like always.

Yes, indeed. But democrats don't operate on substantial facts or truth. The Democrats have eclipsed the mafia, this race baiting racket is raking in the big bucks and votes. The Democrats have lost all credibility with this racism hucksterism. I used to be a democrat, too.
Then you got brainwashed...baffled by bullshytte.

View attachment 573558
Rural Republicans are pretty much racists. It's all about ignorance and blaming the poor and crime on blacks...

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
This is why we vote primarily democrat:

Point number 1: Republicans authored an amendment making slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican party is the party of the Corwin Amendment that would have made slavery constitutional.

Point number 2: A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Point number 3: Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans working to purge blacks from the party.

Point number 4: Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

Point number 5: Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.
you forget the GOP was attempting to make these compromises with dems…who wanted civil war instead of compromise to keep their slaves…who took the opportunity after the 1877 Compromise to bring in Jim Crow

The dems are the party of the Klan, the party of oppression…apparently always have…always will be…thanks for the history lesson…never trust the demafacist

Forum List

Back