If the GOP is racist how do you explain this?

What has she said and done?
Yes or no? I posted what she said and done already. One way conversations do not work.

Here you go again. Now will you answer me or not?

Yes or no? I posted what she said and done already. One way conversations do not work.
So that one thing is what she has "said and done" that makes you 100% certain she hates Israel and all jews? You're kidding, right? She made one, bad, stereotypical trope of a joke that she actually apologized for. Trump repeatedly used the same type of trope and NEVER apologized, but let me guess...you think Trump LOVES the jews, right?

So that one thing is what she has "said and done" that makes you 100% certain she hates Israel and all jews? You're kidding, right? She made one, bad, stereotypical trope of a joke that she actually apologized for. Trump repeatedly used the same type of trope and NEVER apologized, but let me guess...you think Trump LOVES the jews, right?
For 10 yrs she has. You and Trump again? Are you going to answer my question or not? You’re wasting my time.

You’re just an ignorant apologist.

For 10 yrs she has. You and Trump again? Are you going to answer my question or not? You’re wasting my time.
So where is your 10 years of evidence of this? You only gave evidence of that ONE incident that she apologized for. Yes, I'm going to bring up Trump. You love him and hate Omar, despite Trump saying WORST things than Omar apologized for. That makes you a hypocrite or islamaphobe or both.

So where is your 10 years of evidence of this? You only gave evidence of that ONE incident that she apologized for. Yes, I'm going to bring up Trump. You love him and hate Omar, despite Trump saying WORST things than Omar apologized for. That makes you a hypocrite or islamaphobe or both.
I love him? Nope. I do not know him. I do Love his policies. Omar compared Israel to Hamas. All set with her. I do not have a fear of Islam. No phobia there. Trump has a Jewish daughter and three Jewish grandchildren. He is not an antisemite. Omar won Antisemite of the Year. Some people did something. Keep on defending her. And you still have not answered me.

I love him? Nope. I do not know him. I do Love his policies. Omar compared Israel to Hamas. All set with her. I do not have a fear of Islam. No phobia there. Trump has a Jewish daughter and three Jewish grandchildren. He is not an antisemite. Omar won Antisemite of the Year. Some people did something. Keep on defending her. And you still have not answered me.
I have no idea if she is anti semitic or not based on her public statements. Seems to me she made the EXACT same statements as Trump and I don't really know if he is either.

Just a little "heads up" for you, being against the policies of Israel isn't anti Semitic.

I have no idea if she is anti semitic or not based on her public statements. Seems to me she made the EXACT same statements as Trump and I don't really know if he is either.

Just a little "heads up" for you, being against the policies of Israel isn't anti Semitic.
So you refuse to click my links. You’re pathetic and you didn’t answer my question. Adios.

Still no links. Guess you were full of shit then.

I have researched Black Liberation Theology in teh past. I know what it stands for.

IF you are ignorant of it, you are welcome to research it yourself. lt is not easy. People who push that much hate and bad ideas, tend to be cagey.

I’m not lying. I’m white and not being discriminated against just like you.

You are lying. You may be white, but white people are discriminated against in this society, to a great degree and all across society.

You cannot discriminate IN FAVOR of blacks (and browns) with regard to limited resources, without discriminating against others, primarily whites.

You are a lying asshole.

I did click on them. Again nothing she said was any different than anything Trump ever said and yet you believe one is antisemitic and the other is not based on nothing.
Bullshit. She won antisemite of the year. Trumps grand kids are Jewish. You’re deranged. You’re just upset at the cards nature dealt you.

The fact that 90% of African Americans vote for the same party should be quite alarming, not enlightening. It reeks of ignorance of the policies supported by each party. It reeks of a group of people voting in mass because they have been sold a false narrative and have been told to do so(you ain't black if you don't vote for Biden). It is sad.
Maybe you reek of ignorance? Why would I trust you over 90% of African Americans about what is good for their friends and family?

Then you aren't doing something right, Little Tory because I don't pay and managed to read the whole thing. Guess you're just too stupid.

Biden doesn't believe he is superior to people of color because of the color of his skin. That belief resides with your friend Broke Loser and other "conservatives" on this board.

I can read fine. Biden isn't a racist.
How many NY Slime's articles have you read on this forum? Once you reach a certain number, a paywall blocks any further access. Find another source. It should be easy to find. I found a link the other day to a list of Biden's racist comments and actions. Let's see what you have, Seabitch!

You are lying. You may be white, but white people are discriminated against in this society, to a great degree and all across society.

You cannot discriminate IN FAVOR of blacks (and browns) with regard to limited resources, without discriminating against others, primarily whites.

You are a lying asshole.
You aren't a repressed minority...just a whiner.

You aren't a repressed minority...just a whiner.

Notice how I made a point, explained my positions, made a supporting argument?

And how you failed to do any of that?

It is because you CAN'T because what you are claiming is patently absurd and you know it.

We have massive, widespread, legally REQUIRED, and culturally celebrated programs and stated intent from nearly all businesses and organizations to "increase diversity" or "hire more blacks" or "social justice" bullshit, and you CAN'T do that, without shorting someone else.

IE whites, especially white men.

Forum List

Back