If the GOP is racist how do you explain this?

you all are mostly Wrong. What political party you belong to has nothing to do with being a bigot or a racist.
Political party's & other wealthy persons USE & exploit OUR bias, That's how they get us into wars, divide our loyalty's to obtain the goals that they believe will benefit them self's and our country. I don't like certain kinds of people because in a generalized way I disagree with there ideology religion or life style. BEEN DIFFICULT to pull away from all the hate & displaced anger that has been churned up these last numbers of years, and try to treat people as INDIVIDUALS not lump them into easy to dislike groups.
You used to be correct in that it was mostly regional, but Republicans have decided they can’t win without the racists so they don’t condemn them.

You don’t have a plethora of anything… certainly not of quotes that indicate Joe Biden is racist. There is however a “plethora” of evidence indicating racists are welcome in the republican party. You only have to look at the lovely (her beauty is all on the outside) Lauren Bobert to realize that.
The Vice President pretty much called Biden a racist during the primary debates.

It was a thousand times more sincere than Boeberts apology and it has been years with no “slip”. Seems that, unlike Trump and Boebert, she can help herself.

She made one statement years ago for which she apologized and has had no “slips” since but you’re sure she hates Israel and Jews because?

Trump has said worse on multiple occasions.

Can you ever respond without....but but but Trump? His daughter, son in law and three grandchildren are Jewish. He is not an antisemite.

Whole thread of hogwash. The economy and employment go up under Dems and are Trashed under Pubs. More African Americans were out of work when Trump left than any President since the Great Depression. Fewer had medical insurance under Trump than Obama. He was a disaster. He picked up Obamas economic miracle and trashed it. Republicans are bad for everyone but particularly African Americans.

Oh, so he's not, but Omar is..despite Trump repeating WORSE tropes MORE OFTEN than Omar. Uh huh...you don't even take yourself seriously. How can anyone else?
Omar 100% is. I would bet my LIFE on it. Would you bet your LIFE she isn't?

Republicans aren't racist.

Democrats are racist. That's why they are constantly talking about racism, saying there is racism when there isn't like Rittenhouse, they allow racist orginzations like BLM to riot and loot and burn for over a year, it's why blacks rob stores on video in broad daylight and the left does nothing, it's why they cry racism when a white Virginia governor beats a white democrat governor, they call underpasses racist, why they defend juicy smooleit for staying a hate crime and caught, some black guy comittsna crime and the left says racism made him do it.

The most racist people this country has ever seen are democrats and so called anti racists.

Right, again just based on how you feel about her, not anything she's actually SAID or DONE. Trump has said much worse than Omar, but of course you don't think he is, right? :lol: What a joke.
Nope. Based on what she said and done. I would bet my life. Would you? Yes or no?

How about 90% of African Americans tell you they prefer democrats? The last temperature check was the 2020 election.

The fact that 90% of African Americans vote for the same party should be quite alarming, not enlightening. It reeks of ignorance of the policies supported by each party. It reeks of a group of people voting in mass because they have been sold a false narrative and have been told to do so(you ain't black if you don't vote for Biden). It is sad.

Islamaphobia and racism are just two sides of the same slimy coin...and none of it being condemned by GOP "leadership".

Open the paywall article in a private browser to read it.

Biden isn't a racist, silly man. He doesn't believe his skin color makes him superior to others. He doesn't seek to discriminate against people who aren't white. Learn the meaning of words, Teach.
I used a private browser, twat breath! There is a paywall. What part of that do you not understand?

Numerous examples of Biden's racism have been posted. Learn to read Seabitch!

That is an anti Semitic statement, not a racist one. (and it was made well after President Obama left his church and roundly and soundly condemned Wright's comments. Obama strongly denounces former pastor) You guys would be in much better shape if your party would roundly and soundly condemn any of the racist comments being spewed by the freak squad.
We do. AOC, Omar, Tlaib and that lesser known bald-headed freakazoid from Massachusetts spew racism in every breath.

You used to be correct in that it was mostly regional, but Republicans have decided they can’t win without the racists so they don’t condemn them.

Ironically, it is guilt-ridden white folks the Democrats need which is exactly why they continue to sew the seed that being white is enough in and of itself to feel guilty. If you are white, everything wrong with society is YOUR fault. You can right these wrongs by voting for Democrats.

Lemmings fall for it.

I used a private browser, twat breath! There is a paywall. What part of that do you not understand?

Numerous examples of Biden's racism have been posted. Learn to read Seabitch!
Then you aren't doing something right, Little Tory because I don't pay and managed to read the whole thing. Guess you're just too stupid.

Biden doesn't believe he is superior to people of color because of the color of his skin. That belief resides with your friend Broke Loser and other "conservatives" on this board.

I can read fine. Biden isn't a racist.

Forum List

Back