If the GOP is racist how do you explain this?

The GOP is not racist.
But it clearly contains a higher percentage of people who are racist than the Donkey party does.

Though both parties are full of shit.
and yet, the demofks are the kkk party. fk can't make it up. seriously. the projecting is astounding.

Where is your proof of this ridiculous statement?
they throw that out like we won't respond to the fact the demofks are the kkk and will always be the kkk. they so hate their own party they project it off of themselves like that's ok. nope!!! demofks are the kkk party. racist fks of the country.

Yes, and he was laughing and joking when he said it, and was clearly friends with the interviewer. I watched the interview, live, as it happened.

But being an idiot, you accepted the right wing FOX News take on it. As usual.

Why are you so bothered by the idea that Jews invented whining? It certainly triggers you and you whine about it all of the time. Given that it was a Jewish woman who originally said it. According to David Steinberg, Jews also invented guilt, but Catholics invented shame.

You're the fool who said that "Jews don't whine", which was a lie when you posted it. It's not even an insult, except to you. It bothers you so much you have to lie about it.
He was not and is not friends with Charlemagne. He was dead serious.

they throw that out like we won't respond to the fact the demofks are the kkk and will always be the kkk. they so hate their own party they project it off of themselves like that's ok. nope!!! demofks are the kkk party. racist fks of the country.
And you clowns say this nonsense like we won't call southern conservatives out for their love and idolatry of those old Democrat/Confederate/KKK pieces of shit like Jefferson Davis, Robert E Lee and Nathan Bedford Forrest. I take it you are agreeing with me that they were pieces of shit?

And you clowns say this nonsense like we won't call southern conservatives out for their love and idolatry of those old Democrat/Confederate/KKK pieces of shit like Jefferson Davis, Robert E Lee and Nathan Bedford Forrest. I take it you are agreeing with me that they were pieces of shit?
demofks are the party of the kkk son, accept your fate. Makes you look weak. Robert Byrd.

Still waiting for that link to when it supposedly exchanged as you implied, but it factually didn't.

demofks are the party of the kkk son, accept your fate. Makes you look weak. Robert Byrd.

Still waiting for that link to when it supposedly exchanged as you implied, but it factually didn't.
I'll post a link below from a college professor who detailed that change that happened over a period of decades and not just at the federal level but also the State level as well.

And you can call out Robert Byrd all you like but I have no problem calling Robert Byrd a piece of shit. And I have no problem advocating for it to be taught to school children that Democrat Robert Byrd was a piece of shit. Why don't you have the courage to tell me whether you think Democrat slavers like Robert E Lee, Jefferson Davis and Nathan Bedford Forrest were pieces of shit?

Kevin Kruse vs Dinesh D'Souza

I'll post a link below from a college professor who detailed that change that happened over a period of decades and not just at the federal level but also the State level as well.

And you can call out Robert Byrd all you like but I have no problem calling Robert Byrd a piece of shit. And I have no problem advocating for it to be taught to school children that Democrat Robert Byrd was a piece of shit. Why don't you have the courage to tell me whether you think Democrat slavers like Robert E Lee, Jefferson Davis and Nathan Bedford Forrest were pieces of shit?

Kevin Kruse vs Dinesh D'Souza
makes no such point in your favor. Robert Byrd remained a demofk and continued to win the demofk vote until he died. Your point is overruled by old Robert Byrd and the love for byrd by demofks. David Dukes as well.

makes no such point in your favor. Robert Byrd remained a demofk and continued to win the demofk vote until he died. Your point is overruled by old Robert Byrd and the love for byrd by demofks. David Dukes as well.
Right. So even though I repudiate Byrd and no one in my family ever voted for Byrd (we came to this country in the 80s and I was the first one eligible to vote when in turned 18 in 99 because my parents were still green card holders at the time) I'm responsible for Byrd. But by that logic does that make every Republican responsible for Strom Thurmond? And why have you still not been brave enough to say whether Democrats Robert E Lee, Jefferson Davis, and Nathan Bedford Forrest were pieces of shit? You clowns and your clown arguments are incredibly easy to see through and pick apart.

Right. So even though I repudiate Byrd and no one in my family ever voted for Byrd (we came to this country in the 80s and I was the first one eligible to vote when in turned 18 in 99 because my parents were still green card holders at the time) I'm responsible for Byrd. But by that logic does that make every Republican responsible for Strom Thurmond? And why have you still not been brave enough to say whether Democrats Robert E Lee, Jefferson Davis, and Nathan Bedford Forrest were pieces of shit? You clowns and your clown arguments are incredibly easy to see through and pick apart.

You are supporting the Party that celebrated Byrd, many of them the very same people.

Certainly the same principles and practices.

Strom Thurmond? What is your beef with him?

You are supporting the Party that celebrated Byrd, many of them the very same people.

I support running primaries against those people and taking the Democratic Party away from them, so not exactly....
You mean other than him being a racist segregationist?

Yeah, sure you do. Loser. You will bow down to them and support them like the good little serf you are.
This of course is nothing more than a ridiculous and angry outburst. I'm not a white American nor was my family even in this country before 1980. I have no invested emotional interest in protecting the image or legacy of old racist white Americans of any political stripe.
That was quite a while ago. You still mad bro?
Mad that a large portion of this country is still bigoted and ignorant enough to hero worship asshats like Strom Thurmond? Absolutely. And I will continue to push American culture towards exposing and shaming those assclowns for being the deplorable mutants that they are with the long term goal of pushing their backwards culture towards cultural extinction.

This of course is nothing more than a ridiculous and angry outburst. I'm not a white American nor was my family even in this country before 1980. I have no invested emotional interest in protecting the image or legacy of old racist white Americans of any political stripe.

The dem party still uses the same practices to get votes now, as it did back in the bad old days of Jim Crow. Identity politics, divide people against each other, and promise to discriminate in favor of one group and against another, to get votes.

There is no break to the line from then to now. YOu support them now, you are supporting the same ideas and practices of then.

Mad that a large portion of this country is still bigoted and ignorant enough to hero worship asshats like Strom Thurmond? Absolutely. And I will continue to push American culture towards exposing and shaming those assclowns for being the deplorable mutants that they are with the long term goal of pushing their backwards culture towards cultural extinction.

Strom Thurmond left behind his segregationist past when he left the dem party. THe GOP that he went to, never did that shit or anything like it. He is hte one that changed to fit US, not the other way around.

The GOP is hte party of ideas, of trying to get votes by pushing the MORAL and JUST policies, just like from the beginning when it was against the dems during the bad old days of Jim Crow.

So, when someone voted for Sen Thrumond, say in the 80s or 90s, he was supporting the same Enlightenment Era principles and practices of the GOP from those days. The line was unbroken from then to now.

The dem party still uses the same practices to get votes now, as it did back in the bad old days of Jim Crow. Identity politics, divide people against each other, and promise to discriminate in favor of one group and against another, to get votes.
This is a ridiculous claim betrayed by obvious facts. The former segregationist wing of the Democratic party was the Southern Conservative wing and Southern Conservatives today remain as isolated and predominantly white and evangelical as they did then. The Democratic Party however is a bastion of multi-racial and cultural diversity, the exact opposite of the goals of segregation.
There is no break to the line from then to now. YOu support them now, you are supporting the same ideas and practices of then.
It's the Republican Party today that attacks the voting rights act that helped to defeat Southern Democratic segregationists.
The GOP is hte party of ideas, of trying to get votes by pushing the MORAL and JUST policies, just like from the beginning when it was against the dems during the bad old days of Jim Crow.
Today's GOP of course thinks it's moral to keep venerating those old Jim Crow assclowns by fighting tooth and nail to maintain statues honoring the same people you're here trying to pretend you're morally against.
So, when someone voted for Sen Thrumond, say in the 80s or 90s, he was supporting the same Enlightenment Era principles and practices of the GOP from those days. The line was unbroken from then to now.
Strom, unlike Byrd never publicly denounced his support of segregation.

Last edited:

hell their dear leader joey xiden admits byrd and eastland were his mentors and he fought with them to stop the enforcement of brown v board of education.

Do you turds make Republicans responsible for the woman killed in Charlottesville?

Of course you do.

Live by the sword. Die by the sword.

Fuck your filthy party.

Strom Thurmond left behind his segregationist past when he left the dem party. THe GOP that he went to, never did that shit or anything like it. He is hte one that changed to fit US, not the other way around.

Obit_Byrd_NY118.jpg

ac471419-59e4-4865-bb7f-42eb5b9115d4-AP_Obama_Biden_2008.JPG

Forum List

Back