If the GOP is racist how do you explain this?

Says the bigoted butch lesbian?

Rev. Wright: 'Them Jews Ain't Going To Let' Him Talk To Obama​

That is an anti Semitic statement, not a racist one. (and it was made well after President Obama left his church and roundly and soundly condemned Wright's comments. Obama strongly denounces former pastor) You guys would be in much better shape if your party would roundly and soundly condemn any of the racist comments being spewed by the freak squad.

We go at each other and a lot of it is just online talk. But in all seriousness I as a Jew can smell an antisemite from miles away. Omar is 100% an antisemite. I would bet my life on it. They hide behind anti Zionism but her little jabs I have heard all my life. She is 100% anti Jew. There is not a doubt in my mind.
:lol: Because you have feelz? :lol: Puhleese. You who think anyone disagreeing with you is either a foreigner or a stalker. Yeah, you're the expert.

:lol: Because you have feelz? :lol: Puhleese. You who think anyone disagreeing with you is either a foreigner or a stalker. Yeah, you're the expert.
Not disagreeing but purposely hateful. Glad you find it funny. We lost millions and in the worst way possible. Never again. Israel is a Democracy and the people elect their officials and policies. You just don’t get it. The pain and remembrance are real. My ancestors died for me to be alive. I will give my life. Yes LIFE to defend my kids and other Jews.

Fucking liar
You got to give Biden credit, he did work for as he called it, "the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

The "first" mainstream African American who is articulate. So I guess, he didn't think much of MLK, Sharpton, Jackson and other accomplished black Americans.

Last edited:
We have a Congressman talking about jobs and how small businesses are getting hurt. The Dems retort isn't about defending their position, it is changed to racism, because the gentleman from Florida raised some points the left can't defend.

Loved it when he told the Congresswoman she worked more days in her life than Biden ever has. LOL! Notice she couldn't argue with him at that point. The facts are the facts.

No sweetie, that isn't how it works. You have to actually list something they said or did. You saying it as a "poor, victimized white person" :lol: doesn't make it so.

No sweetie, that isn't how it works. You have to actually list something they said or did. You saying it as a "poor, victimized white person" :lol: doesn't make it so.

Wright has publicly stated that he ran a Black Liberation Theology Church and Black Liberation Theology teaches marxist revolution and anti-white racism.

And that is how it works. When people tell you that they follow an ideology, that tells you what they believe.

:lol: Just stop it. You're an internet tough guy that isn't going to do dick beyond being a whiney keyboard warrior.

I said nothing about me being "tough". My point was about how you are shutting down the normal political process, and not giving white people any option for their interests to be heard or advanced.

YOu shut the largest single ethnic group out of the system, and treat them like you assholes are treating US, and it is not bragging to predict trouble blowing up your your face.

you asshole.

Not disagreeing but purposely hateful. Glad you find it funny. We lost millions and in the worst way possible. Never again. Israel is a Democracy and the people elect their officials and policies. You just don’t get it. The pain and remembrance are real. My ancestors died for me to be alive. I will give my life. Yes LIFE to defend my kids and other Jews.
I am disagreeing with you. You don't know that Omar "hates Jews" just because you don't like the look of her. She apologized, in an actual apology unlike the bullshit non apology that Boebert gave. Has Omar continue to make the kind of comments that got her soundly condemned? No, she has not. Boebert, on the other hand, will continue to make and fundraise off her "joke" (that is causing an increase in death threats to Omar).

Wright has publicly stated that he ran a Black Liberation Theology Church and Black Liberation Theology teaches marxist revolution and anti-white racism.

And that is how it works. When people tell you that they follow an ideology, that tells you what they believe.
How odd...your post is suspiciously devoid of links. It's really funny that you want to call Obama an "anti white" racist, but have ZERO things he as said or done to support your claims...but Donald Trump can lose a Civil Rights lawsuit that claimed he discriminated against blacks...and you don't think he's a racist. You're a joke. You're not being discriminated against because you are white. The idea is ridiculous.

I said nothing about me being "tough". My point was about how you are shutting down the normal political process, and not giving white people any option for their interests to be heard or advanced.

YOu shut the largest single ethnic group out of the system, and treat them like you assholes are treating US, and it is not bragging to predict trouble blowing up your your face.

you asshole.
:lol: You aren't being discriminated against. :lol:

I am disagreeing with you. You don't know that Omar "hates Jews" just because you don't like the look of her. She apologized, in an actual apology unlike the bullshit non apology that Boebert gave. Has Omar continue to make the kind of comments that got her soundly condemned? No, she has not. Boebert, on the other hand, will continue to make and fundraise off her "joke" (that is causing an increase in death threats to Omar).
I didn't find Boebert or Omar sincere in their apologies, they apologized because they had to save face. That is my take however I could be wrong. I have a dislike for both as politicians go.

It’s not a real apology. She is anti Israel and anti Jew. She will slip again. She cannot help herself. You’re right. I do Not like her. Boebert is outstanding as she keeps that terrorist supporting elected official honest. Now you’re worried about death threats? Trump got them all the time. Where was your outrage then? Hypocrisy 101. Some people did something is Omar speaking about 9/11. She makes her own fortune with stupid comments like that.

How odd...your post is suspiciously devoid of links. It's really funny that you want to call Obama an "anti white" racist, but have ZERO things he as said or done to support your claims...but Donald Trump can lose a Civil Rights lawsuit that claimed he discriminated against blacks...and you don't think he's a racist. You're a joke. You're not being discriminated against because you are white. The idea is ridiculous.

Correct. Being accused of something by a government drone is less impressive to me, than finding a marxist and racist church so attractive that you "convert" for it.

you all are mostly Wrong. What political party you belong to has nothing to do with being a bigot or a racist.
Political party's & other wealthy persons USE & exploit OUR bias, That's how they get us into wars, divide our loyalty's to obtain the goals that they believe will benefit them self's and our country. I don't like certain kinds of people because in a generalized way I disagree with there ideology religion or life style. BEEN DIFFICULT to pull away from all the hate & displaced anger that has been churned up these last numbers of years, and try to treat people as INDIVIDUALS not lump them into easy to dislike groups.

That is an anti Semitic statement, not a racist one. (and it was made well after President Obama left his church and roundly and soundly condemned Wright's comments. Obama strongly denounces former pastor) You guys would be in much better shape if your party would roundly and soundly condemn any of the racist comments being spewed by the freak squad.

Obambi's "Pastor" is an anti semitic piece of shit. So are you.

It’s not a real apology. She is anti Israel and anti Jew. She will slip again. She cannot help herself. You’re right. I do Not like her. Boebert is outstanding as she keeps that terrorist supporting elected official honest. Now you’re worried about death threats? Trump got them all the time. Where was your outrage then? Hypocrisy 101. Some people did something is Omar speaking about 9/11. She makes her own fortune with stupid comments like that.

It was a thousand times more sincere than Boeberts apology and it has been years with no “slip”. Seems that, unlike Trump and Boebert, she can help herself.

She made one statement years ago for which she apologized and has had no “slips” since but you’re sure she hates Israel and Jews because?

Trump has said worse on multiple occasions.

Forum List

Back