If The Gays At The Night Club Had Chosen To Be Straight And Followed The Bible, They Would Be Alive

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Now that's just a fact. All they had to have done was shun their degenerate lifestyle and followed Gods teachings through the Bible. That and practicing good ole Southern conservative Christian family values would have kept them alive. Being a moral normal person has its benefits. Being abnormal living a degenerate unholy lifestyle has its disadvantages, especially for the ones who went to the Pulse gay bar. So what is the lesson learned? Stay straight, live a healthy normal lifestyle following God and read the Bible. The patriotic Reverend Billy Graham has stressed this for years on end.

Last edited:
Ironically there's some truth to that. Why gays insist on flaunting their sexuality and claiming it as an "identity" just to seek negative attention is beyond me. Especially when it just makes them easy targets for violence.

Now that's just a fact. All they had to have done was shun their degenerate lifestyle and followed the Bible's teachings through God. That and practicing good ole Southern conservative Christian family values would have kept them alive. Being a moral normal person has its benefits. Being abnormal living a degenerate unholy lifestyle has its disadvantages, especially for the ones who went to the Pulse gay bar. So what is the lesson learned? Stay straight, live a healthy normal lifestyle following God and read the Bible.

But then Steve, the terrorist would have targeted something else. Like a school, a mall, or a movie theater.

Now that's just a fact. All they had to have done was shun their degenerate lifestyle and followed the Gods teachings through the Bible. That and practicing good ole Southern conservative Christian family values would have kept them alive. Being a moral normal person has its benefits. Being abnormal living a degenerate unholy lifestyle has its disadvantages, especially for the ones who went to the Pulse gay bar. So what is the lesson learned? Stay straight, live a healthy normal lifestyle following God and read the Bible. The patriotic Reverend Billy Graham has stressed this for years on end.

Now that's just a fact. All they had to have done was shun their degenerate lifestyle and followed the Gods teachings through the Bible. That and practicing good ole Southern conservative Christian family values would have kept them alive. Being a moral normal person has its benefits. Being abnormal living a degenerate unholy lifestyle has its disadvantages, especially for the ones who went to the Pulse gay bar. So what is the lesson learned? Stay straight, live a healthy normal lifestyle following God and read the Bible. The patriotic Reverend Billy Graham has stressed this for years on end.

Hello,

You should be ashamed. While you may disagree with homosexuality these men did not deserve to die in another cowardly Muslim attack.

garion13a5

aYUlQ69S.gif

Now that's just a fact. All they had to have done was shun their degenerate lifestyle and followed Gods teachings through the Bible. That and practicing good ole Southern conservative Christian family values would have kept them alive. Being a moral normal person has its benefits. Being abnormal living a degenerate unholy lifestyle has its disadvantages, especially for the ones who went to the Pulse gay bar. So what is the lesson learned? Stay straight, live a healthy normal lifestyle following God and read the Bible. The patriotic Reverend Billy Graham has stressed this for years on end.

I remember when I read the first of this asshole's idiocy - I thought he was writing satire. C'mon, no one is actually as vile, stupid, ignorant, uneducated.... what I scraped off the bottom of my shoe earlier.

Never content to be JUST racist, inbred, cracker, trailer trash, human garbage, the OP is just plain stupid.

Where does worthless slime like him come from and how do we get rid of them? The last thing the US needs is another sharia law fundie sicko like Steve. If the OP is an example of "southern conservative Christian family values", I say the human beings in the US secede and set fire to the slime that's left.

I'm not with you there. Above all else they are Americans. Sexuality IMO is a person's own business. Terrorist attacks on American soil on Americans is everyone's business.
There's no proof it was a terrorist attack unless you consider all mass shootings terrorist attacks.
It was a terrorist attac
I'm not with you there. Above all else they are Americans. Sexuality IMO is a person's own business. Terrorist attacks on American soil on Americans is everyone's business.
There's no proof it was a terrorist attack unless you consider all mass shootings terrorist attacks.
It was a terrorist attack, the shooter called 911 and stated he was affiliated with ISIS.

I remember when I read the first of this asshole's idiocy - I thought he was writing satire. C'mon, no one is actually as vile, stupid, ignorant, uneducated.... what I scraped off the bottom of my shoe earlier.

Never content to be JUST racist, inbred, cracker, trailer trash, human garbage, the OP is just plain stupid.

Where does worthless slime like him come from and how do we get rid of them? The last thing the US needs is another sharia law fundie sicko like Steve. If the OP is an example of "southern conservative Christian family values", I say the human beings in the US secede and set fire to the slime that's left.
I'ms sure you can see why this might motivate some people to violence:

1377358904-copenhagen-gay-pride-parade-2013_2490923.jpg

Reuters-children-of-gay-couple-pride-parade-photog-Jonathan-Alcorn.jpg

AP_111835182005.jpg

I'm against Sharia Law being implemented in America.

I'ms sure you can see why this might motivate some people to violence:

1377358904-copenhagen-gay-pride-parade-2013_2490923.jpg

Reuters-children-of-gay-couple-pride-parade-photog-Jonathan-Alcorn.jpg

AP_111835182005.jpg

No, I can't.

How about these?

Do they make you want to go kill someone?

westboro-baptist.jpg

1355646149_8339_Westboro-Baptist-Church.jpg

fred-phelps-jr-westboro-baptist-church-antigay-homophobic-lgbt.jpg

I'm against Sharia Law being implemented in America.

Liar. That's exactly what you want and exactly what you post that you want.

You are stinking slime. You blame everyone else for your own failures and you're just plain stupid. Not going to talk to you because you make me feel dirty and ashamed.

Just STFU and go away.

Forum List

Back