If the Dem, whoever it is, wins in Nov. he will be faced with a monumental task

"Because everything Capt. Chaos has done needs to be undone."
Or, if you prefer, we can continue down the road of fiscal irresponsibility, divisiveness, legislative gridlock, bigotry, boorish behavior, endless attacks on institutions, corruption, dishonesty, the path we are on now.

None of these businesses deny point of sale services to anyone, they just don't want to provide a specific product or service for a specific event
Nifty contradictions that mean nothing. If you're in business you're obligated to do your business for everyone. Period.

Aw bullshit.

I can't force my Islamonazi butcher to sell me a ham and I can't force a Judeo Christian doctor to perform an abortion, and I can't force a Catholic priest to say a Black Mass, all for the same reason. Its against their religion.

Just like Gay Marriage is against some people religion as well.

LMAO go ahead run on raising taxes the Dem party will go down in flames.
Can I assume that means you are unconcerned the tax cut resulted in a higher deficit? Were you concerned about the deficit when Obama was prez? If so, what changed?

That invites people starting all manner of boutique religious sects so they can justify their prejudices. What if I said I believe in the spaghetti monster and therefore refuse to do business with Mormons. Is that OK?

Can I assume that means you are unconcerned the tax cut resulted in a higher deficit? Were you concerned about the deficit when Obama was prez? If so, what changed?

What makes you think that tax cuts increase the deficit at all?

The only way to reduce the deficit is to cut spending on wasteful programs and Trump has definitely done that. Millions fewer are on Food Stamps than there were 4 years ago

That invites people starting all manner of boutique religious sects so they can justify their prejudices. What if I said I believe in the spaghetti monster and therefore refuse to do business with Mormons. Is that OK?

But you really don't.

The Judeo-Christian faith has always taught that Almighty God put Adam and Eve (not Steve) into the garden.

None of these businesses deny point of sale services to anyone, they just don't want to provide a specific product or service for a specific event
Nifty contradictions that mean nothing. If you're in business you're obligated to do your business for everyone. Period.

Where in the Constitution does it say that? More importantly, where does the Constitution say a person loses their right to free exercise when they try to sell something?

Can Chik-fil-A be forced to open on sundays?

Well you asked how it would affect people.
By making a baker bake?

Oh the humanity!!!

I guess you have a problem with the 13th Amendment which prohibits Slavery. Normatives are not the slaves of the Homos.
Wow, dude. How do you stretch the Constitution like that without breaking it it?

Kind of like how your side ignores the 1st and 2nd when it suits them.
Yeah? When is that?

Saying selling something means you lose your right to free exercise.
Basically every gun control proposal coming from progressive losers like yourself.

Because everything Capt. Chaos has done needs to be undone.

First, the US needs to re-engage with the rest of the world in fighting climate change. Every other issue pales in comparison to this one in importance since the survival of the planet hinges on how aggressively we take on the problem.

It's going to be very difficult to put the tax cut genie back in the bottle but taxes will have to be raised. The increase in the deficit (which is the one thing supporting this economy) is unsustainable. It may take some time as a recession is inevitable. Typically that's when tax cuts are enacted and stimulative interest rate cuts are made. These measures have already taken place to keep Baby Donald's fragile economy afloat. So the government will be severely hamstrung when the recession comes.

Civility and integrity must be restored to the office of the POTUS. Pathological lying must end, indifference to policy details must end, the end of pep rallies, the end of boorish tweets, the end of thin skinned attacks on any critic, the end of the degradation of foundational institutions, the end of nepotism, the end of profiteering from holding the office, the end of purging civil servants based on loyalty tests...........it all has to stop.

The endless sabotage of the ACA must cease. The original goal of democratizing the cost of health insurance by expanding the pool of those insured is fundamentally sound. Beyond that, medical cost inflation must be brought under control. The free market has failed miserably in that endeavor and so by necessity government controls need to be instituted as they are, successfully, in the rest of the industrialized world.

We must repair international relations. Enemies like China and Russia are most effectively taken on by building coalitions with like minded countries. Not by putting "America first." Idiotic, jingoistic slogans like "globalists" need to give way to realization alliances make us stronger, not weaker.

Gun violence is arguably the top public safety issue after climate change. There are no perfect solutions to eliminating gun violence but measures must be taken to do what we can to reduce it based on empirical data. To that end, a national commission should be organized to study the problem and make recommendations to be considered.

Immigration reform along the lines of the bipartisan bill passed by the Senate in 2013 (and killed by the coward known as John Boehner in the House) needs to be enacted. A Guide to S.744: Understanding the 2013 Senate Immigration Bill

Obviously, this is just a partial list. The damage to the country brought on by the reign of corruption and incompetence by the ignorant fool known as President Shithole and his enablers is extensive and can not be reversed over night. Naturally, efforts at repair will be fought be the remnants of the cult of Trumpery. The Following's blind devotion to the fact free construct Don and right wing media has created will not be easy to extinguish since the media cohort spewing lies and distortions of the truth will remain even after the Orange Fraud is gone off the stage. But they must be marginalized. Reduced to the whining bar stool cranks and bigots that they are. Hopefully, the GOP will make a comeback as the principled conservatives they once were. Before the rise of extremism, fueled by Faux and right wing talk radio, radicalized the party in to an angry mob intolerant of anyone not like them.

Clinton had to clean up the reagan/bush mess. He did a very good job.

Obama had to clean up the bush boy mess. He did a good job.

Those are just two democratic presidents who had to clean up a mess left by a conservative republican president. Our history is littered with democrats cleaning up republican messes.

The next democratic president will clean up after this total disaster is gone from our White House.

Yes it's going to be a big job. We all need to come together to clean the mess up.

Most of all, we all need to finally learn to stop voting for conservative republicans.

The only way to reduce the deficit is to cut spending on wasteful programs and Trump has definitely done that. Millions fewer are on Food Stamps than there were 4 years ago

Trump’s promises that the cut would stimulate business investment and economic growth did not materialized. Food stamp participation numbers started dropping under Obama and have continued under the Trumpybear.

Obama gave this country a Risky Medical Scheme as well as Homosexual Marriage. I'd call that pretty extreme indeed
Nothing extreme about healthcare for all. Every other developed nation already has it. Also nothing extreme about same sex marriage. I mean seriously, how does that affect you? Don't like gay marriage? Don't get gay married. Problem solved.

BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE PEASANT.
Why? Need it for your gay marriage?

Well you asked how it would affect people.
By making a baker bake?

Oh the humanity!!!
The State doesn't own my labor commie.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Trump’s promises that the cut would stimulate business investment and economic growth did not materialized. Food stamp participation numbers started dropping under Obama and have continued under the Trumpybear.

Maybe that can be the theme of the Sleepy Joe campaign, "the economy is a catastrophe"?

Apparently, you missed the Liberal proposal called the New Green Deal.
We need to move quickly towards reducing a massive amount of carbon emissions. How that is done is open for discussion. But the debate over whether it needs to be done is over if you accept the science.
The fact that CO2 is a fraction of driving factors to the earth warming, and water vapor is a much larger driver, IS science, and what you and other progressives are pushing is nothing more than Global Marxists wealth redistribution, and cultish behavior...

Apparently, you missed the Liberal proposal called the New Green Deal. The end of fracking is a key point, and believe me, that's the end of fossil fuel industry in America and the result will be the Economic Decimation of the American Heartland.
OH my! How did we ever live before fracking? But no industry shuts down before a replacement is on hand. We will be driving combustible engine cars and flying petroleum fueled planes until a better replacement becomes practical.
I haven't read up on the Green New Deal in any depth, so I can't speak to the proposed practicality. But I am open to at least listening, and I am at a loss to figure why you aren't willing to listen too.

First, the US needs to re-engage with the rest of the world in fighting climate change. Every other issue pales in comparison to this one in importance since the survival of the planet hinges on how aggressively we take on the problem.

It's going to be very difficult to put the tax cut genie back in the bottle but taxes will have to be raised. The increase in the deficit (which is the one thing supporting this economy) is unsustainable. It may take some time as a recession is inevitable. Typically that's when tax cuts are enacted and stimulative interest rate cuts are made. These measures have already taken place to keep Baby Donald's fragile economy afloat. So the government will be severely hamstrung when the recession comes.

Civility and integrity must be restored to the office of the POTUS. Pathological lying must end, indifference to policy details must end, the end of pep rallies, the end of boorish tweets, the end of thin skinned attacks on any critic, the end of the degradation of foundational institutions, the end of nepotism, the end of profiteering from holding the office, the end of purging civil servants based on loyalty tests...........it all has to stop.

The endless sabotage of the ACA must cease. The original goal of democratizing the cost of health insurance by expanding the pool of those insured is fundamentally sound. Beyond that, medical cost inflation must be brought under control. The free market has failed miserably in that endeavor and so by necessity government controls need to be instituted as they are, successfully, in the rest of the industrialized world.

We must repair international relations. Enemies like China and Russia are most effectively taken on by building coalitions with like minded countries. Not by putting "America first." Idiotic, jingoistic slogans like "globalists" need to give way to realization alliances make us stronger, not weaker.

Gun violence is arguably the top public safety issue after climate change. There are no perfect solutions to eliminating gun violence but measures must be taken to do what we can to reduce it based on empirical data. To that end, a national commission should be organized to study the problem and make recommendations to be considered.

Immigration reform along the lines of the bipartisan bill passed by the Senate in 2013 (and killed by the coward known as John Boehner in the House) needs to be enacted. A Guide to S.744: Understanding the 2013 Senate Immigration Bill

Obviously, this is just a partial list. The damage to the country brought on by the reign of corruption and incompetence by the ignorant fool known as President Shithole and his enablers is extensive and can not be reversed over night. Naturally, efforts at repair will be fought be the remnants of the cult of Trumpery. The Following's blind devotion to the fact free construct Don and right wing media has created will not be easy to extinguish since the media cohort spewing lies and distortions of the truth will remain even after the Orange Fraud is gone off the stage. But they must be marginalized. Reduced to the whining bar stool cranks and bigots that they are. Hopefully, the GOP will make a comeback as the principled conservatives they once were. Before the rise of extremism, fueled by Faux and right wing talk radio, radicalized the party in to an angry mob intolerant of anyone not like them.
It's not the first time that Dems have had to pick up the mess left by the GOP.

I hope people have not forgotten the smoking hole in the ground they left in 2008

No dummy I'm concerned with government over SPENDING
Really? What spending cuts were proposed by Repubs to justify the tax cut? Oh........wait.............they told you the tax cut wouldn't cause a spike in the deficit. That it would pay for itself. They relied on you being a gullible rube and you didn't disappoint.

Maybe that can be the theme of the Sleepy Joe campaign, "the economy is a catastrophe"?

Maybe, but I think the lies like that, they worked for old Trumpybear, but will never work for a straight shooter like Good ol'Joe.

It's not the first time that Dems have had to pick up the mess left by the GOP.

I hope people have not forgotten the smoking hole in the ground they left in 2008
You mean the one Democrats precipitated?

No dummy I'm concerned with government over SPENDING
Really? What spending cuts were proposed by Repubs to justify the tax cut? Oh........wait.............they told you the tax cut wouldn't cause a spike in the deficit. That it would pay for itself. They relied on you being a gullible rube and you didn't disappoint.
Revenue to the treasury went up over the past 3 years....how do you explain that?

Forum List

Back