If the Ashli Babbitt murder/shooting was so justified why was she the only one shot? Didn’t hundreds break in?

There was no other barricade. There was a door to the House chamber just a few feet from where Ashes climbed and it was neither barricaded nor guarded. Byrd's position was the last stand between that violent mob of domestic terrorists and the House chamber.

Liar.
There is NO door to the House chamber near to the window Ashli was trying to get through.
The door to the House chamber is over 50' down the hall, and then to the right.
Byrd was in a barricade to an empty meeting room, next door and to the left.

Byrd was not at all between the rioters and congress.

And it is never legal to shoot unarmed demonstrators.

Lucky that only one unqualified ass wipe coward was creeping around. Remember that other armed security were within 8 feet and did not Murder anyone

Liar.
There is NO door to the House chamber near to the window Ashli was trying to get through.
The door to the House chamber is over 50' down the hall, and then to the right.
Byrd was in a barricade to an empty meeting room, next door and to the left.

Byrd was not at all between the rioters and congress.

You're lying again. :eusa_liar:

There was a door just a few feet from where that traitor was shot...

Untitled.jpg

house_chamber.jpg

And it is never legal to shoot unarmed demonstrators.

I's always legal for police to use any force necessary to stop someone who's threatening the safety of others, just as that violent mob of domestic terrorists was doing. Any of them who breached that police barricade would have been shot. No different from the police barricade on the other side of the chamber...

https://www.peninsuladailynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/23841589_web1_Tsr_Capitol-standoff.jpg

You're pathological.​

I's always legal for police to use any force necessary to stop someone who's threatening the safety of others, just as that violent mob of domestic terrorists was doing. Any of them who breached that police barricade would have been shot. No different from the police barricade on the other side of the chamber...

You're pathological.​

Liar.
It is clear from the map that door is over 50' away.
And police do not and can never have more authority to shoot than anyone.
And the only justification can be in defense of a lethal threat, which obviously Ashli was NOT.
If this barricade was at all significant, it would not have been abandoned by the uniformed police, leaving only a cop in a suit.

You're pathological.​
You cannot murder someone because of a potential threat to others. If you could 80% of black males 14-45 would be dead.

Liar.
It is clear from the map that door is over 50' away.
LOLOL

Dayum, are you ever pathological. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

I just posted a schematic of the floor plan showing the door to the House chamber was just feet away from Ashes Targetpractice and here you are, lying about it again.

Here's a photo of the interior ... what do YOU call that thing I circled, if not a door...?

house_chamber-jpg.589307

And police do not and can never have more authority to shoot than anyone.
And the only justification can be in defense of a lethal threat, which obviously Ashli was NOT.

They have the right to shoot anyone who's threatening the safety of others; and that violent mob of domestic terrorists was absolutely such a threat had they broken past that police barricade, which is what Benedict Babbitt tried to do.

Stupid, stupid move on her part.

If this barricade was at all significant, it would not have been abandoned by the uniformed police, leaving only a cop in a suit.

They were abandoning it because they were being replaced by more heavily armed cops. Unfortunately, Ashes tried to breach that barricade before the heavily armed cops could position themselves where they could have possibly prevented anyone from getting into the Speaker's Lobby.

You cannot murder someone because of a potential threat to others. If you could 80% of black males 14-45 would be dead.
Forget that I disagree with you, three independent investigations disagree with you. That mob was violent. They had beaten a cop to within an inch of his life. Who knows what they would have done had they gotten ahold of a lawmaker. Had that happened, y'all would be criticizing the police for not doing enough to protect members of Congress.

IMVO (in my vaunted opinion) it was a TRAGIC
error on the part of the cop. I am pro-cop (aka ---
pro-pig, pro fuzz, etc etc) and understand that
their positions render ERROR INEVITABLE

Forget that I disagree with you, three independent investigations disagree with you. That mob was violent. They had beaten a cop to within an inch of his life. Who knows what they would have done had they gotten ahold of a lawmaker. Had that happened, y'all would be criticizing the police for not doing enough to protect members of Congress.
In order to be protected lethally your have to be in harms way immediately and not maybe potentially and certainly not as it relates to potential other folks hundreds of feet away.

In order to be protected lethally your have to be in harms way immediately and not maybe potentially and certainly not as it relates to potential other folks hundreds of feet away.
Seems not as that was the last barricade between Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists and lawmakers still holed up in the House chamber. Anyone who crossed that line of death was going to be shot.

If the justification to murder her was to “save the lives” of congress people and prevent the breach then why weren’t all agents opening fire on all trespassers?
Why did Rittenhouse only shoot 2 rioters? No one else came after him after he shot those 2.

IMVO (in my vaunted opinion) it was a TRAGIC
error on the part of the cop.

Yup, it proved to be tragic. No doubt about it.
But, the reciprocal to that error was the error by the now dead rioter.

If she hadn't used such poor judgement to jump into the breach of a recently battered barricade...jumped towards the cop holding a gun on her (despite being warned a gun was pointed) .....well, the tragedy wouldn't have turned out so tragic.

May her family find peace.

IMHO

Yup, it proved to be tragic. No doubt about it.
But, the reciprocal to that error was the error by the now dead rioter.

If she hadn't used such poor judgement to jump into the breach of a recently battered barricade...jumped towards the cop holding a gun on her (despite being warned a gun was pointed) .....well, the tragedy wouldn't have turned out so tragic.

May her family find peace.

IMHO
That’s the same for George Floyd yet you kneel for him. Fk you

Forum List

Back