If Scotland is such a beggarly nation why is England so desperate to keep it as a colony ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Why is that ?

Nobody wants to keep a drain on the economy.

Why does England want to keep Scotland ?

Out of the goodness of their stony tory hearts ?

Just joking.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Why is that ?

Just joking.
When i was there i noticed that they had shipyards in work. So at least some of the blokes were actually producing stuff, instead of always kneeling to the silver spoon yokels who got to rule over shits like you.

Why is that ?

Just joking.

You should ask yourself why the UK would choose to keep feeding a one legged, lazy slag, like you around.

My guess is it is the same reason....

Taints.

Well without Scotland how can it be Great Britain. The Scottish owns there portion of the island. The legend of the Kelpies speaks for itself. The kilt is legendary.

I think Scotland is better off economically, but it would be even better off in the EU.

But why do they want Wales? It's just a bunch of closed mines and probably not many forests left.

I think Scotland is better off economically, but it would be even better off in the EU.

But why do they want Wales? It's just a bunch of closed mines and probably not many forests left.
They have holiday homes here and city shits buy farms to offset their flights to panama and the caymans.

• Funny
Reactions: xyz
Why is that ?

Just joking.

The Brits know that inbreeding will be their downfall. They need that gene pool to the North. IMHO

Forum List

Back