If Rittenhouse was black. He wouldnt have even had a trial. TikTok if you don’t have it, well can't see it.

Or maybe

He was one person that wasn't like the passive cowards like us who complain and talk a big game on our iPhone or Android.

He was trying to defend the city being overrun again. Like several other cities in the US. You up on current events or not?

Yeah, whatever. So you and I can sit in our cowardly fear like frogs in boiling water and think things are getting better.

Well I say we should pull our collective cowardly heads out of our collective asses and understand that THIS was a moment to be celebrated.

As far as I can see you are on the fence with your rhetoric which means you ignorant at best or lukewarm at worst.

Either way, you not defending this kid and his right to defend himself his city and ultimately his country are marks against YOU.

Considering the scum that tried to kill him and you let that go? Better get a handle on where your hypocrisy is leading. Trust me. I need to do the same. Pray for courage.
You got the wrong guy. I've been on civil disturbance duty, armed to the teeth in Memphis, but I was under orders. Not a dumb ass kid that should have kept his dumb ass in his own state. Normal adults don't go to riots unless they are told to. This kid was and is no adult. You wouldn't let your kid go out of state to attend a riot. Not too much upside to that kind of decision-making and typical of a kid, not under control of stable parents.

You got the wrong guy. I've been on civil disturbance duty, armed to the teeth in Memphis, but I was under orders. Not a dumb ass kid that should have kept his dumb ass in his own state. Normal adults don't go to riots unless they are told to. This kid was and is no adult. You wouldn't let your kid go out of state to attend a riot. Not too much upside to that kind of decision-making and typical of a kid, not under control of stable parents.
I will pray for you.

Where is the trial for the Insurrectionists that did all the destruction in Kenoshi?

Where is the trial for the shitheads that attacked Kyle Rittenhouse and tried to kill him?

Where are the trials for the thousands of filthy ass Negroes and Communists that spent six months burning, rioting, looting, destroying and murdering in over 200 American cities?

Nowhere because the people that make the decisions in those shitholes where the destruction took place were Democrats.

Some people are quick to dismiss Kyle's actions as foolhardy, reckless, and, clearly, very poor decisions on his part. Others say no!.....Perhaps his actions were worthy of praise. Perhaps some people, in some communities, might be waking up to the notion that ..ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Those people may be willing to use firearms. It is what it is.... I will say this....any person, including Kyle, that ever picks up a gun, often regrets that moment.

Last edited:
Kyle is obviously "white". Is he getting any "privileges"? Obviously not...he has been falsely portrayed as a "White supremacist", the jurors have been threatened, mobs of people are gathering to threaten riots if he is not imprisoned. Good God Almighty....is that "white privilege" ?????? This white boy is being treated very poorly in IMHO

We don't have to talk about Wilsons murder.

Rittenhouse was there because of a protest that was caused by a cop shooting an unarmed black man in the back 7 times. So if a black man had been walking down the middle of the street after 2 people had been killed by that black man, a 3rd person would have died.

Posting some bullshit from some Uncle Tom who is a house slave for the republican party doesn't change this.
wasn’t the Blake shooting found to be justified?

you know since he was going after his gf, who had a protective order against him for a prior assault, with a knife?
should the cops let him stable her? is that what you are saying?

no way, where had you been last year? The Black (A.K.A. BLM) owned the streets in the blue cities; maybe you should move to the blue states :rolleyes:
She is in her log cabin with good wifi

If Rittenhouse was black he would have been killed by the Kenosha police. Because he had a gun.
maybe…and then you’d be saying Rittenhouse was a hero and victim…and y’all use the event to riot more and make a monument to him

Everyone left of Trump is a commie to you nutballs.

Um, Gaige Grosskreutz is an actual member of the Communist group People’s Revolution Movement of Milwaukee. So yes, he is a communist, left of Trump notwithstanding.

Stop lying.
Kyle's dad lives in Kenosha, he's worked in Kenosha, and a close friend lives in Kenosha!
It's not like he traveled over state lines from Cuba, mental midget.

He was working in Kenosha on the day of the riot. The event happened after he got off work. He didn't go to Kenosha to attend the riot. Anyone who says that is lying on purpose, so that's right in line with the kind of obnoxious drivel that White 6 regularly posts on here.

Last edited:
Everyone left of Trump is a commie to you nutballs.
nope.

but the slime balls that attacked this young man and tried to kill him certainly were. (were......man that has a nice ring to it. IOW no longer breathing)

But its very telling that you decided to comment on THAT point of my post and completely ignore the rest of it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back