How true

Interesting how the Deep State has never mentioned Hunter Biden's laptop.

They also never mentioned him smoking crack, having sex with underage girls, one of which might have been his dead brother's daughter, accepting millions of dollars in bribe money from Communist China, or being sexually-compromised by female Chinese agents either.

I guess they just don't care.

They also never mentioned him smoking crack, having sex with underage girls, one of which might have been his dead brother's daughter, accepting millions of dollars in bribe money from Communist China, or being sexually-compromised by female Chinese agents either.

I guess they just don't care.
Don't care because it doesn't matter, even if all that crap was true.

What office does Hunter hold? I forget.
Why does he have to hold an office? Frankly, the fact he had no office, and was still allowed to use Airforce 2 to fly to China and collect millions…10 percent of which was for the “big guy” is alarming

It sure as hell does matter. Especially considering all the swag he has collected for his father.
I'm sure it matters to you, but your every thought seems to be polluted with some crazy conspiracy theory, or the other.

I'm sure it matters to you, but your every thought seems to be polluted with some crazy conspiracy theory, or the other.
I know it doesn't matter to thugs like you who don't give a damn about corruption, so long it's Dim corruption.

Hunter Biden could be caught tape gun running or whatever and the jerkweed left would look the other way.

I won't watch it because Maher is a hypocrite and takes some responsibility for how the left acts. Where were his tunes calling out leftists before the election? Exactly.

Maher is a puss. He reminds me of a Canadian I know who criticizes whomever is in power simply because he thinks he's smarter than everyone else, but it's Maher himself who has a leftist show with the MFing worst guests.

Nothing worse than declared intellects who are overwhelming dependent on what others FEEL only to parrot. That's the gist of his show.

End of the day Maher takes some responsibility for Xiden's appointment and the advancement of communism.

Forum List

Back