If Rittenhouse was black. He wouldnt have even had a trial. TikTok if you don’t have it, well can't see it.

If Rittenhouse was black the police would have shot him.
Even if he was being chased by blacks in a suburban Chicago neighborhood? I'm not sure what relevance his skin color has in this situation. Should he be sentenced based on such ideas? Maybe we should hold him responsible for his actions and do the same for those who chased him down and attempted to take his weapon from him? He sought out NO ONE. He was chased and assaulted because he took a weapon there. He was 17. As it turns out, he made a good choice in arming himself. He was apt to be beaten down just like many others at these protests over several months. This event didn't happen in a vacuum. Over 30 other people had lost their lives during this orgy of violence in blue cities, hosting a "summer of love".

African Americans face discrimination at all steps of Criminal Justice Process. Here
Rittenhouse isn't black. The thugs he shot weren't black. Calling him a white supremacist or racist is nothing more than a smoke screen to divert attention away from the fact that he did nothing other than DEFEND HIMSELF.

Rittenhouse isn't black. The thugs he shot weren't black. Calling him a white supremacist or racist is nothing more than a smoke screen to divert attention away from the fact that he did nothing other than DEFEND HIMSELF.
I am not following this trial.

I just presented data showing that African Americans and Native Americans face significant discrimination by the Penal System.

If Rittenhouse was black the police would have shot him.
How many examples of an unjustified shooting? Before you bring up that fat gentle giant thief who broke the orbital bone in Officer Wilson's eye, and is currently in a state of eternal torment, I will remind you the all black hand picked jury by the demorat prosecutor acquitted the good police officer after they heard the actual facts not reported on the Commie News Network you listen to.

Look up Antoinette Frank and affirmative action.

Tell us what you think from that palatial log cabin with good wifi you live in with your dandy husband.

How many examples of an unjustified shooting? Before you bring up that fat gentle giant thief who broke the orbital bone in his eye, and is currently in a state of eternal torment, I will remind you the all black hand picked jury by the demorat prosecutor acquitted the good police officer after they heard the actual facts not reported on the Commie News Network you listen to.

Look up Antoinette Frank and affirmative action.

Tell us what you think from that palatial log cabin with good wifi you live in with your dandy husband.
1200 Sq feet is palatial?

Unjustified shootings…

Forum List

Back