If Rittenhouse was black. He wouldnt have even had a trial. TikTok if you don’t have it, well can't see it.

I am not following this trial.

I just presented data showing that African Americans and Native Americans face significant discrimination by the Penal System.
Want to go over each case individually and tell us specifically which ones are locked up unjustly?

All of them?

Some of them?

Going to credit Trump for releasing any? Cause he did. How many has biden?

Clinton?
Obama?

Also, which ones did they release?

Go ahead let's discuss the details. Your general terms won't work with me.

Your turn.

Hundreds each year.

US Penal System is extremely cruel -- especially to Minorities.
Be specific. Your generalities are crap.

Last year 41 unarmed men were shot by cops. 19 were white, 9 were black, 6 were Hispanic and the rest other.

Want to know how many of the 9 negroes were unjustified?

None.

What the hell happened to you white? Huh?
Nothing. I just recognize the world in which we live. The guys he shot were white at a blm riot. If he were black, he probably would not have made it, downtown to the jail. If he was black, he would be a hero of the blm schmucks, instead of the stand your ground schmucks.
Doesn't really matter. He is a dumb ass white boy from out of state. Nobody's hero, just a dumb assed kid that got into something he shouldn't have been anywhere near and had to shoot is way out, to save his dumb assed life.

Nothing. I just recognize the world in which we live. The guys he shot were white at a blm riot. If he were black, he probably would not have made it, downtown to the jail. If he was black, he would be a hero of the blm schmucks, instead of the stand your ground schmucks.
Doesn't really matter. He is a dumb ass white boy from out of state. Nobody's hero, just a dumb assed kid that got into something he shouldn't have been anywhere near and had to shoot is way out, to save his dumb assed life.

Stop lying.
Kyle's dad lives in Kenosha, he's worked in Kenosha, and a close friend lives in Kenosha!
It's not like he traveled over state lines from Cuba, mental midget.

How many examples of an unjustified shooting? Before you bring up that fat gentle giant thief who broke the orbital bone in Officer Wilson's eye, and is currently in a state of eternal torment, I will remind you the all black hand picked jury by the demorat prosecutor acquitted the good police officer after they heard the actual facts not reported on the Commie News Network you listen to.

Look up Antoinette Frank and affirmative action.

Tell us what you think from that palatial log cabin with good wifi you live in with your dandy husband.
We don't have to talk about Wilsons murder.

Rittenhouse was there because of a protest that was caused by a cop shooting an unarmed black man in the back 7 times. So if a black man had been walking down the middle of the street after 2 people had been killed by that black man, a 3rd person would have died.

Posting some bullshit from some Uncle Tom who is a house slave for the republican party doesn't change this.

Last edited:
If Rittenhouse was black the police would have shot him.
The black guy who dropped kick his head still has not been charged. Its what you see at times. You do realize in blue cities many black perps get away for the charges against them from juries.

The black guy who dropped kick his head still has not been charged. Its what you see at times. You do realize in blue cities many black perps get away for the charges against them from juries.

You're lying again.

No, they face consequences, black Americans produce the vast majority of crime in the United states, particularly "violent crime!" ;)
No, whites commit the most crimes, including violent crime. The UCR shows this annually.

Or maybe

He was one person that wasn't like the passive cowards like us who complain and talk a big game on our iPhone or Android.

He was trying to defend the city being overrun again. Like several other cities in the US. You up on current events or not?

Yeah, whatever. So you and I can sit in our cowardly fear like frogs in boiling water and think things are getting better.

Well I say we should pull our collective cowardly heads out of our collective asses and understand that THIS was a moment to be celebrated.

As far as I can see you are on the fence with your rhetoric which means you arre either ignorant at best or lukewarm at worst.

Either way, you not defending this kid and his right to defend himself his city and ultimately his country are marks against YOU.

Considering the scum that tried to kill him and you let that go? Better get a handle on where your hypocrisy is leading. Trust me. I need to do the same. Pray for courage.

Last edited:
We don't have to talk about Wilsons murder.

Rittenhouse was there because of protest that was caused by a cop shooting an unarmed black man in the back 7 times. So if a black man had been walking down the middle of the street after 2 people had been killed by that black man, a 3rd person would have died.

Posting some bullshit from some Uncle Tom who is a house slave for the republican party doesn't change this.

This matter is already disposed of.
It doesn't enter into it.

Or maybe

He was one person that wasn't like the passive cowards like us who complain and talk a big game on our iPhone or Android.

He was trying to defend the city being overrun again. Like several other cities in the US. You up on current events or not?

Yeah, whatever. So you and I can sit in our cowardly fear like frogs in boiling water and think things are getting better.

Well I say we should pull our collective cowardly heads out of our collective asses and understand that THIS was a moment to be celebrated.

As far as I can see you are on the fence with your rhetoric which means you ignorant at best or lukewarm at worst.

Either way, you not defending this kid and his right to defend himself his city and ultimately his country are marks against YOU.

Considering the scum that tried to kill him and you let that go? Better get a handle on where your hypocrisy is leading. Trust me. I need to do the same. Pray for courage.
He wasn't defending shit. He had no authority to defend anything. Only the police and NG have that authority and he was neither.

Last edited:
If Rittenhouse was Black the Dems would've been given him "a little space to destroy"...or kill... I mean, after all, it's only White Boys, right?

This matter is already disposed of.
It doesn't enter into it.
It is why Rittenhouse was there. You don't get to dismiss that because you're white and want to deny all racism unless you think somebody black is being racist.

If Rittenhouse was Black the Dems would've been given him "a little space to destroy"...or kill... I mean, after all, it's only White Boys, right?
If Rittenhouse was black he would have been killed by the Kenosha police. Because he had a gun.

Forum List

Back