If republicans can never give specific reasons to vote for their party...

I can ask the exact same question and make the exact same claim against about Democrats.
Democrats don't care about the poor or middle class they simply want to use them and forget them as soon as an election is over.
They are they party of no when their in the minority.
Their let's tax the rich more does nothing for the economy.
They don't listen to the will of the people because they think they are so much smarter than everyone else. (See the Gruber comments on the stupid people and Obamacare)
Whether or not dems don't care about the poor and middle class does reflect their policies. They pushed for a minimum wage hike and extending unemployment benefts. Obama is responsible for the biggest tax cut since Reagan. Republicans on the other hand do not do jack shit.
Dems push for policies that increase poverty among the poor and middle class. If you doubt that, just look at what those policies have done over the last 6 years to the poor and middle class.
What policies? You can't even name them you dumbass.
You just named two, moron. Higher min wage and extended unemployment insurance.
You can add:
Dodd Frank
Obamacare
Zero interest rates
Stimulus.
Dodd Frank was a bipartisan mess you dumb shit. Even so it alone didn't cause the economic meltdown. Any idiot can tell you that. How did any of those others hurt the middle class and poor? You can't even explain it. Why do you even bother?

...why do they vote for them?

I feel like the only reasons they give are:

1) "They aren't democrats!"

2) "They care about the constitution!"

3) "They preserve freedom!"

Is that really it?

I can give few reasons why not to:

1) They do nothing for the middle class and poor

2) They are the party of "No"

3) Supply side economics has proven to be a poor economic stimulator.

4) They counter the wishes of popular opinion in this country.

If you had payed attention this last Nov,you would have your questioned answered

Sweeping election wins from state to state ,from small towns to state legislatures,and Governorships.

What do you think that means?
It means Americans are fucking stupid. They have no idea what they have done. If you don't like your democratic candidate (I can understand why), you don't go full retard and vote in a republican. You just don't vote.

So americans are stupid when they vote R and smart when they vote D?
I wouldn't say smart but certainly smarter...

Is that really it?

The reason that you give of why not to vote for R's applies to dems also. In addition to that, most dems have no understanding of economics.
Dems understand the importance of demand side economics. Republicans don't.

I can ask the exact same question and make the exact same claim against about Democrats.
Democrats don't care about the poor or middle class they simply want to use them and forget them as soon as an election is over.
They don't listen to the will of the people because they think they are so much smarter than everyone else. (See the Gruber comments on the stupid people and Obamacare)
Whether or not dems don't care about the poor and middle class does reflect their policies. They pushed for a minimum wage hike and extending unemployment benefts. Obama is responsible for the biggest tax cut since Reagan. Republicans on the other hand do not do jack shit.
Extending unemployment benefits does not help the poor it simply keeps them stuck right were they are if you double the minimum which many Democrats support businesses who cant afford that will cut jobs which would be the low skill jobs that are generally held by the poor.

I will give reasons to vote republicans.....REPUBLICANS not RINOS just to make it clear.

1) They are the party of the people not just the elites.
2) they are the party that freed the slaves from Democrats slave masters.
3) They are the party of small government ( platform not vote obviously with all the rinos now in office)
4) They are the party of Individual freedom and liberty no matter the color or creed.
5) they are the party that doesn't wish to destroy the country and revert it back to a country we revolted from.
6) They are a party that doesn't see the black man as to stupid to make it on their own.
7) Most in the party dont see the killing of millions of babies since 1973 as progress.
etc etc etc etc etc

The most important thing is that the Republican party is not the party that institutionalized hate like the Democrats.

Extending unemployment benefits does not help the poor it simply keeps them stuck right were they are if you double the minimum which many Democrats support businesses who cant afford that will cut jobs which would be the low skill jobs that are generally held by the poor.
Um no because it is still temporary. It helps them because they don't have money to spend otherwise. The boost in consumer spending also helps the economy.

If raised gradually over time the minimum wage will kill few jobs.

I will give reasons to vote republicans.....REPUBLICANS not RINOS just to make it clear.

3) They are the party of small government ( platform not vote obviously with all the rinos now in office)
4) They are the party of Individual freedom and liberty no matter the color or creed.
5) they are the party that doesn't wish to destroy the country and revert it back to a country we revolted from.
6) They are a party that doesn't see the black man as to stupid to make it on their own.
7) Most in the party dont see the killing of millions of babies since 1973 as progress.
etc etc etc etc etc

The most important thing is that the Republican party is not the party the institutionalized hate like the Democrats.
Oh good lord dude. Those are the reasons to vote republican? Do you realize how pathetic you sound?

Is that really it?

The reason that you give of why not to vote for R's applies to dems also. In addition to that, most dems have no understanding of economics.

Dems don't understand that either....at least the current crop who are completely ignorant of basic economics. You have to go back to bill clinton for someone who at least understood economics.

Is that really it?

Dems don't understand that either....at least the current crop who are completely ignorant of basic economics. You have to go back to bill clinton for someone who at least understood economics.
Extending unemployment benefits and middle class tax cuts boost the economy.

Dems push for policies that increase poverty among the poor and middle class. If you doubt that, just look at what those policies have done over the last 6 years to the poor and middle class.
You can add:
Dodd Frank
Obamacare
Zero interest rates
Stimulus.
Dodd Frank was a bipartisan mess you dumb shit. Even so it alone didn't cause the economic meltdown. Any idiot can tell you that. How did any of those others hurt the middle class and poor? You can't even explain it. Why do you even bother?
You are well and truly a moron. How could DF have caused the economic meltdown when it was passed after the meltdown? No one claimed it did. The claim instead is that it, along with other policies of the Democrats, has brought low growth and stagnating wages to the poor and middle class. A claim you are totally unable to refute.

Is that really it?

Thats why middle class incomes and household wealth have been stagnant over the last 6 years? Facts are not your friends here.

You can add:
Dodd Frank
Obamacare
Zero interest rates
Stimulus.
You are well and truly a moron. How could DF have caused the economic meltdown when it was passed after the meltdown? No one claimed it did. The claim instead is that it, along with other policies of the Democrats, has brought low growth and stagnating wages to the poor and middle class. A claim you are totally unable to refute.
You're a moron. All you have to do is give me examples of polices that have harmed the lower classes and provide an explanation as to WHY and HOW they did. You and I both know you are full of shut.

Is that really it?

Thats why middle class incomes and household wealth have been stagnant over the last 6 years? Facts are not your friends here.
Well gee if he would have raised the minimum wage obviously that would have helped dumb shit.

You can add:
Dodd Frank
Obamacare
Zero interest rates
Stimulus.
You're a moron. All you have to do is give me examples of polices that have harmed the lower classes and provide an explanation as to WHY and HOW they did. You and I both know you are full of shut.
You put the M in Moron.

Is that really it?

Thanks for proving my point about economics.

You can add:
Dodd Frank
Obamacare
Zero interest rates
Stimulus.
I just did.
Higher min wage shuts workers out of jobs that arent created because they wont be profitable.
Longer unemployment insurance keeps people unemployed with decaying job skills.
Dodd Frank added layers of cost and complexity to banking, resulting in higher fees for bank products.
Do you want me to go on?

etc etc etc etc etc

The most important thing is that the Republican party is not the party the institutionalized hate like the Democrats.
Oh good lord dude. Those are the reasons to vote republican? Do you realize how pathetic you sound?
I see truth is hard for you to grasp.....Let me guess you are one of those geniuses that think democrats give a shit about you???? LMAO Everything the elite democrats do is to keep you and all your useful idiots that vote for them in your little box....You are peasants to them.

Is that really it?

If you had payed attention this last Nov,you would have your questioned answered

Sweeping election wins from state to state ,from small towns to state legislatures,and Governorships.

What do you think that means?
It means Americans are fucking stupid. They have no idea what they have done. If you don't like your democratic candidate (I can understand why), you don't go full retard and vote in a republican. You just don't vote.

30 of the 60 Democrat Senators that voted for Obamacare are no longer in the Senate. Does that tell you anything?

Forum List

Back