If Progressives win the Culture War, would we still be living in a Free Society?

Oh, bullshit, this is something that goes on every day in every business.

If you were as successful as you claim to be, you'd know this, Cleetus.
You supporting corruption in every day business practices ??? Do tell how we might just turn a blind eye over white collar crime in this country, and therefore treat it like a shoplifter where as they get a thousand dollar limit before it becomes a real crime ? Are multi-million dollar deals and such, now placed under California misdemeanor laws or NYC misdemeanor law's ??? I mean it's only billion's of dollar's, big deal right ??

You supporting corruption in every day business practices ??? Do tell how we might just turn a blind eye over white collar crime in this country, and therefore treat it like a shoplifter where as they get a thousand dollar limit before it becomes a real crime ? Are multi-million dollar deals and such, now placed under California misdemeanor laws or NYC misdemeanor law's ??? I mean it's only billion's of dollar's, big deal right ??

Everything about business is corrupt.

When the poor steal, it's called Crime.
When the rich steal, it's called profits.

Most corporate corruption goes unpunished.

And you guys haven't even proven that Hunter committed crimes, no matter how many times you republish his unflattering selfies. Why, there he is with five days of unshaven stubble, he must be guilty of something.

Everything about business is corrupt.

When the poor steal, it's called Crime.
When the rich steal, it's called profits.

Most corporate corruption goes unpunished.

And you guys haven't even proven that Hunter committed crimes, no matter how many times you republish his unflattering selfies. Why, there he is with five days of unshaven stubble, he must be guilty of something.
Like we've held the power to prosecute the guy yet.. Pffffftttt, hopefully that's coming so I guess stay tuned. We'll have to see come J-3rd.

Oh, bullshit, this is something that goes on every day in every business.

If you were as successful as you claim to be, you'd know this, Cleetus.

I don't work for the government. Nepotism and the good ole' boy club is a thing in many corporations for certain, however, selling out our country to our enemies is on a completely different level.

You need to stick to resume writing.

I don't work for the government. Nepotism and the good ole' boy club is a thing in many corporations for certain, however, selling out our country to our enemies is on a completely different level.

I'm sure you are very good as the Head Possum Catcher.

China isn't our enemy, and Hunter didn't do anything the rest of the Fortune 500 aren't already doing.

You need to stick to resume writing.
I will. But my day job is dealing with China and Taiwan and Vietnam and vendors over there. And they aren't the enemy.

I'm sure you are very good as the Head Possum Catcher.

China isn't our enemy, and Hunter didn't do anything the rest of the Fortune 500 aren't already doing.

I will. But my day job is dealing with China and Taiwan and Vietnam and vendors over there. And they aren't the enemy.
If this nation has your evil ace doing any business in it's name, then that just shows how sick this nation is..

China isn't our enemy

You are lost. They are absolutely our enemy. They will work with us as long as it financially benefits them. They are working behind the scenes to push for our downfall. You are being duped.

You are lost. They are absolutely our enemy. They will work with us as long as it financially benefits them. They are working behind the scenes to push for our downfall. You are being duped.

Now, maybe I am biased because my girlfriend is Chinese, but I don't see the Chinese as our enemy. They aren't attacking us, they aren't funding people who are attacking us.

They are a competitor economically, but they are also a partner. They buy our stuff and we buy theirs.

If we want China to be more democratic and more free, the way to do that is to cooperate with them more.

Our problem is that we are weak and highly exposed in the situation.

Probably heavily compromised also.

They think Trump needed 6+ years of being investigated, the Biden administration dating back to Obama needs way more than Trump ever did.

Now, maybe I am biased because my girlfriend is Chinese, but I don't see the Chinese as our enemy. They aren't attacking us, they aren't funding people who are attacking us.

They are a competitor economically, but they are also a partner. They buy our stuff and we buy theirs.

If we want China to be more democratic and more free, the way to do that is to cooperate with them more.
Is your girlfriend biased maybe, and more pro CCP than one might believe -Do tell.

Is your girlfriend biased maybe, and more pro CCP than one might believe -Do tell.

Oh, I doubt that. Her dad was blacklisted by the CCP in the 1960's. All that said, the problem is that you guys want to make an enemy of China when they really aren't.

On the other hand, we spend a lot of time watching Chinese media together. China is not Nazi Germany. They have some cultural differences to be sure, but they are more like us that you want to admit.

Our problem is that we are weak and highly exposed in the situation.

Probably heavily compromised also.

They think Trump needed 6+ years of being investigated, the Biden administration dating back to Obama needs way more than Trump ever did.

No, guy, Trump needed to be investigated because he was personally corrupt.

But don't worry, I'm sure your Trump Digital Trading Cards will be worth the investment.

New Topics

Forum List

Back