Zone1 If Palestine rejected Hamas what is on the table ?

if a tree is infected with fungus, humans tend to cut it down to save neighboring trees.
and they chop up the remains (hint : entire enemy armies, Iraq for instance) efficiently, to become compost hills (common workers working civilian jobs) elsewhere.

the Iran -> Hamas + Hezbollah tree is infected with severe hatred towards the 'little satan' (Israel) and 'big satan' (US).
they educate their young literally as child-soldiers,
even using phrases like "if you have 7 jews and kill 2 jews, how many jews do you have left?" as basic math class.

imo, we should spend the time and money to go on the attack against this form of hypocritical, openly-denying, secretly-fostering hateful warfare that's done in a Divine sauce even!

in practical terms, Hamas is our first point of counter-attack, and maybe we should just try to keep Hezbollah at bay (but stay prepared for their possible attacks),
but take out the Iranian regime and armies as one of our next focal points as Western Alliance.

i'm not talking full mobilization / the draft, i'm talking well-funded volunteer armies.
we can worry about the debt increases later.
the winner takes the spoils of war.

and.. we should also stay prepped for a conflict around and in Taiwan.
we should arm the Taiwanese to the teeth, who need to prep themselves to primarily fight that fight when it happens.
because Xi is completely meglanomaniac and b4t-sh!t crazy. i can't believe how 2-faced that violent F is.
Remember America's first war from 1801 to 05 ? Against Muslims murdering American seamen, selling them into slavery, stealing their ship and cargo. As Muslims are now as they were then, nothing has changed.

It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise with his virgins or young brown eyed boys who will tell you are only there to serve the drinks. Such a peaceful gutter religion. Jefferson sent American's whole fleet to stop this muslim tribute b. s. You think we would at least send a couple aircraft carriers to the shores of Tripoli now.

The point is that Israel is creating the next hamas everyday. They are the people who killed your family.I would never forget that.
A peaceful solution needs to be found and both sides are going to have to compromise.
They need to consider the lives that their children will live.
This is a bullshit excuse. Israel gave the Gaza Strip to the Palestinians 20 years ago. They elected Hamas. BILLIONS of dollars have been dumped into Gaza the only thing that's improved there is the weaponry Hamas uses to attack Israel, and the leaders of Hamas' bank accounts. The even a victim schtick is tired and old. At some point you have to take responsibility for your own shit. The Pali's refuse to do so and the leadership they've elected is happy to oblige that state of being as it makes them tons of cash.

I'll bet you any amount of money that Israel would turn over Gaza to the Egyptians or the Jordanians in 3 seconds. They don't want it. Why? The same reason Israel doesn't. It's full of Palestinians.

I live in peace with Muslims, worked with them as well. Ive been treated by muslim doctors and nurses.You blame 6bn people for the actions of a few.
In doing so your idiocy invites a continuation of killing.
Do you have anything sensible to say ?
If they discovered you are gay they would probably kill you.

It's not a good time for this Tommy. Can't you see that America and the Zionist apartheid regime is close to blowing up the entire world over nothing but silly bible prophesies.
Which of the silly Bible prophecies are you pointing out in your reference? I'm listening.

Which of the silly Bible prophecies are you pointing out in your reference? I'm listening.
End times that relate to the 'chosen' people, and related gobbledegoop.

It was written, but the majority of the world's people aren't buying it anymore and are rewriting and editing it..

Biden/America has come to understand that if the Zionists go in and cause another massacre of Palestinian women and children. the evil regime loses all the pitying that they lived on for 75 years.

As a start they should stop killing children.
And then talk.
Every conflict in the history of the world has ended by talking..
Both sides will have to compromise.
Wouldnt it be nice to live in peace.?
Extremists are not offering a solution.
Can you detail "The Compromise" please.

What does it consist of? If HAMAS went in first and murdered thousands, how does that fit in with compromise? If coward militants hide among innocent people, how do you target terrorists and no civilians get caught up in it?

I'm always interested in your baseless and Utopian statements

End times that relate to the 'chosen' people, and related gobbledegoop.

It was written, but the majority of the world's people aren't buying it anymore and are rewriting and editing it..

Biden/America has come to understand that if the Zionists go in and cause another massacre of Palestinian women and children. the evil regime loses all the pitying that they lived on for 75 years.
wanna back that up with details?

In Ulster the catholic population saw the IRA as a force for good because they protected republican areas against protestant death squads. To outsiders it seemed incredible that people who bombed and killed should get support.

I thought that for years. I couldnt understand the support for the hunger strikers who seemed like monsters to me.
But the more I learned about the history the better I understood the situation. Support for the IRA grew out of boneheaded british attitudes. The initial british troops were welcomed with cake and cups of tea. It didnt take long for attitudes to change,
Bloody Sunday was the biggest recruiting tool for the IRA,
What was a civil rights call for jobs,housing and votes turned into a struggle for independence
Ireland changed only when the people were offered something better,
Israel has been feeding terrorism for decades. They are bombing infants every day. The ones who survive will join militant forces when they grow up. They are l;iterally breeding the people who will kill their children and grandchildren.
So life in Gaza, and now Israel, is crap.What is the offer to Palestinians that they will be excited about ? What can be done to stop the killing ?
Wouldnt it be better to live in peace than in fear of atttack ?

Ive put this here in the hope that thre might be some debate. I have seen very little of that on the site.
The minute the Palestinians are willing to lay down their weapons and live in peace there will be a Palestinian state.

Can you detail "The Compromise" please.

What does it consist of? If HAMAS went in first and murdered thousands, how does that fit in with compromise? If coward militants hide among innocent people, how do you target terrorists and no civilians get caught up in it?

I'm always interested in your baseless and Utopian statements
If Hamas was wiped out another terrorist group would fill the void and take off where Hamas left off starting with launching rockets at Israel. When they elected these butchers to their government the world bleeding hearts gave them money. They used that money to dig tunnels buy weapons, rockets and ammunition from Iran who Slow Joe gives billions of dollars since taking office while shunning Sadia Arabia and Israel as traitors do.

You just want to bomb infants..
Let's get the facts right 1. The government of Gaza Hamas made their way into Israel murder and butcher 1,400 men, women, children, babies and babies from the womb. 2. Israel puts out warning to leave Gaza so Hamas forces the Palistains to stay. 3. The reason those buildings are completely destroyed is to take out all tunnels they have dug with Biden aid money under those buildings. And 4. Israel wants nothing to do with that shit hole. But if they don't police it then comes the cheap rockets they fire at Israel. After that the cycle starts over. Israel and as much American munition as it takes are done playing games. Israel will continue until every tunnel is no more. With the advanced warning they were given no one with children would be there except under gun point. So you are preaching to the wrong guys to 'Save the Children'.

Let's get the facts right 1. The government of Gaza Hamas made their way into Israel murder and butcher 1,400 men, women, children, babies and babies from the womb. 2. Israel puts out warning to leave Gaza so Hamas forces the Palistains to stay. 3. The reason those buildings are completely destroyed is to take out all tunnels they have dug with Biden aid money under those buildings. And 4. Israel wants nothing to do with that shit hole. But if they don't police it then comes the cheap rockets they fire at Israel. After that the cycle starts over. Israel and as much American munition as it takes are done playing games. Israel will continue until every tunnel is no more. With the advanced warning they were given no one with children would be there except under gun point. So you are preaching to the wrong guys to 'Save the Children'.
You just want to slaughter infants.

The only thing Muslims understand is violence. They just need to keep whacking them over the heads with the club (bombs) and eventually they will get it.

These are Muslim barbarians, not renaissance age thinkers.
Muslims Lol! is that why your Country has been supporting Islamist head hackers all over the World? ever wonder why Isis never attack the Israelis? go figure.

History didn't start on the 7th of October no matter how much you think it did.
Of course not

Here is some history for you

Israel accepted a peaceful UN 2-state solution in 1948

Arabs did not

And the palestinians have been behind the 8-ball ever since

Of course not

Here is some history for you

Israel accepted a peaceful UN 2-state solution in 1948

Arabs did not

And the palestinians have been behind the 8-ball ever since
Some more history for you, Oslo two state solution, then some Zionist nutter murdered Rabin.

Forum List

Back