Zone1 If Palestine rejected Hamas what is on the table ?

IRA, Taliban, HAMAS etc.. doesn't matter, all terrorists should be shot.
Those who defend Hamas know full well that they seek the genocide of Jews.

No amount of logic is capable of moving them from that position because they have bought in to all the Pallywood propaganda that they are justified in all they do.

The propaganda is not designed for intelligent people since it represents such an obvious reversal of cause and effect.

Tommy Tainant in your little world, if Palestine and Israel had democracy, wouldn't it make sense that they could allow the People of Gaza to have a referendum on where their sovereignty should lie; if they wanted to come under Palestine, Israel, Egypt, UK, US etc..

But we all know how Brexit and Scottish independence went, there's still many who's dummy fell out the pram

In that part of the world, last man standing gets to rule over all the dust. If the human race wasn't so pussified, the Middle East would have been flattened decades ago.

Tommy Tainant in your little world, if Palestine and Israel had democracy, wouldn't it make sense that they could allow the People of Gaza to have a referendum on where their sovereignty should lie; if they wanted to come under Palestine, Israel, Egypt, UK, US etc..

But we all know how Brexit and Scottish independence went, there's still many who's dummy fell out the pram

In that part of the world, last man standing gets to rule over all the dust. If the human race wasn't so pussified, the Middle East would have been flattened decades ago.
Its a problem the west created. We cant look the other way.

The Arabs in Palestine are Hamas victims also. But Hamas has put Israel in the position of either letting Arabs in Palestine be victims or Israelis be the victims.

Tommy Tainant the USMB community are on the edge of their seats. They all want to know is your master plan to resolve Gaza.

The stage is yours, go for it............

Last edited:
The point is that Israel is creating the next hamas everyday. They are the people who killed your family.I would never forget that.
A peaceful solution needs to be found and both sides are going to have to compromise.
They need to consider the lives that their children will live.
So Tommy do you believe there is such a thing as a peaceful solution? Let me ask you, if Israel laid down their arms and stopped defending themselves would there be peace, or if Palestinians rejected Hamas eradicated their presence in Gaza and laid down their arms would their be peace? Is there such a thing as peace in the Mideast, when the largest supporters of terrorism declare their sole objective is the extermination of a prosperous and successful non Muslim state?
One fact is clear, without oil, the Mideast is nothing more than a ghetto composed of warring factions based on religious beliefs and tribal alliances.

So Tommy do you believe there is such a thing as a peaceful solution? Let me ask you, if Israel laid down their arms and stopped defending themselves would there be peace, or if Palestinians rejected Hamas eradicated their presence in Gaza and laid down their arms would their be peace? Is there such a thing as peace in the Mideast, when the largest supporters of terrorism declare their sole objective is the extermination of a prosperous and successful non Muslim state?
One fact is clear, without oil, the Mideast is nothing more than a ghetto composed of warring factions based on religious beliefs and tribal alliances.
You just want to bomb infants..

You just want to bomb infants..
Tommy what’s your plan? Snippet remarks about bombing children serve no value, especially when one considers they were located as human shields to guard strategic launch and military control locations.
Answer my question. Palestinians are fully capable of eradicating Hamas. You’re apparently educated and understand Israel withdrew from Gaza years ago and Hamas took literal control, commenced with terrorist attacks and then commenced with the day of the massacre of innocents.

Tommy what’s your plan? Snippet remarks about bombing children serve no value, especially when one considers they were located as human shields to guard strategic launch and military control locations.
Answer my question. Palestinians are fully capable of eradicating Hamas. You’re apparently educated and understand Israel withdrew from Gaza years ago and Hamas took literal control, commenced with terrorist attacks and then commenced with the day of the massacre of innocents.
As a start they should stop killing children.
And then talk.
Every conflict in the history of the world has ended by talking..
Both sides will have to compromise.
Wouldnt it be nice to live in peace.?
Extremists are not offering a solution.

As a start they should stop killing children.
And then talk.
Every conflict in the history of the world has ended by talking..
Both sides will have to compromise.
Wouldnt it be nice to live in peace.?
Extremists are not offering a solution.
You should stop supporting troglodytes that behead children, then

NOTHING is on the table for them. At least not without at least a decade of no terror attacks against Israel. Until they have proven they can behave like normal people, they get NOTHING!

Well, i guess thats not entirely true, They will get bombs and death for the next year; deservedly so.
Can someone tell me with Hamas forcing families to stay in an area Israel said it would bomb to the stone age and know they will do it help round up these Hamas murdering bozos. I think we can all agree these clowns need removed from the page of humanity.

Forum List

Back