Zone1 If Palestine rejected Hamas what is on the table ?

The idea that this is a deliberate Psy-Op or False Flag has dawned on very few people yet -- not because the idea is deranged ( many will think so initially ) but because they are completely unaware that there was an official and total stand down before the incursion into Israel , at 4.00 am .
If the conflict escalates, which is the only logical reason or point for the Operation , then the greatest sufferers will be the US and it will be brought to its knees because of its debt and because it will be unable to fight on two or more fronts .
So I am " something " and stupid enough to believe the evidence so far , and that this is an attempt to bring down the US with ordinary Israelis and Palestinians as simple pawns who are judged irrelevant because they are expendable .

And BTW , Turdy is an irrelevance . Poor eyesight and brain cell deficient . All imho .
I find your comments difficult to decipher, but I have a feeling that you're quite aware.

In the fewest words, my explanation that the apartheid regime is motivated by it's need to steal more land to expand their state. Murdering hundreds of thousands of innocents is part of it that can't ever stop.

If that's what you're trying to say then we're on the same wavelength.

The negative effect on the US will be large because they're on the wrong side of good vs. evil. They don't know any concept of cooperation that's going to be demanded of them by the Brics.

The Israelis left Gaza in 2005....not ine Jew in Gaza.....the Israelis give gaza free water and electricity and billions and bullions of aid money has flooded Gaza....

And they took that land, the free water and electricity, and the billions and did nothing with it except buy rockets, bombs, tunnels and now raped, mutilated, tortured and murdered Israelis.....

Not one muslim country will accept Gazans in their country..

You tell is what the Israelis should do after everything else they have done for Gaza

We will wait
Was the question too hard for you ?
It is a difficult question.

Was the question too hard for you ?
It is a difficult question.

No......you guys are telling Israel to stop......so what do you say to them about Hamas? What do they do? They raped, tortured, mutilated, and murdered men, women and even children, including babies......So what does Israel do about this?

Come on.....you want them to stop, so what do they do to stop Iran and hamas...?

If they turned from their violent ways, they'd start with a peaceful and prosperous life

After they've proven themselves, they'd have a successful nation of their own.

But that will never happen because a leopard can't change it's spots. An evil tree cannot produce good fruit

Which brings us back to the OP. What better life is being offered ?
They are under attack most of the time anyway.

A life of peace is being offered.

The Pals are being encouraged to abandon terrorism, and instead look to engage in commerce and peaceful living, not bombing their neighbors, the Jews.

Peace and prosperity is being offered as an alternative to the current situation of War and Poverty. So far , its been rejected.

Which brings us back to the OP. What better life is being offered ?
They are under attack most of the time anyway.
Simple.

Get out of the way. Allow and/or help Israel to destroy their Hamas rulers, and accept the freedom and safety that will come when they accept the simple fact that Israel exists and cannot be destroyed by bums in dirty nightshirts.

In Ulster the catholic population saw the IRA as a force for good because they protected republican areas against protestant death squads. To outsiders it seemed incredible that people who bombed and killed should get support.

I thought that for years. I couldnt understand the support for the hunger strikers who seemed like monsters to me.
But the more I learned about the history the better I understood the situation. Support for the IRA grew out of boneheaded british attitudes. The initial british troops were welcomed with cake and cups of tea. It didnt take long for attitudes to change,
Bloody Sunday was the biggest recruiting tool for the IRA,
What was a civil rights call for jobs,housing and votes turned into a struggle for independence
Ireland changed only when the people were offered something better,
Israel has been feeding terrorism for decades. They are bombing infants every day. The ones who survive will join militant forces when they grow up. They are l;iterally breeding the people who will kill their children and grandchildren.
So life in Gaza, and now Israel, is crap.What is the offer to Palestinians that they will be excited about ? What can be done to stop the killing ?
Wouldnt it be better to live in peace than in fear of atttack ?

Ive put this here in the hope that thre might be some debate. I have seen very little of that on the site.
Israeli violence has always been a response to Arab, and especially Palestinian violence.

All of Israel plus Gaza and the occupied territories are less than one percent of Arab land. Let the Jews have it and tell the Palestinians to leave. When the Palestinians occupied the whole area it was a third world backwater. The Jews created a shining example of first world civilization.

A life of peace is being offered.

The Pals are being encouraged to abandon terrorism, and instead look to engage in commerce and peaceful living, not bombing their neighbors, the Jews.

Peace and prosperity is being offered as an alternative to the current situation of War and Poverty. So far , its been rejected.
It isnt though. The IDF kill their children for throwing rocks..
They live in a prison. The present situation is not sustainable.

Israeli violence has always been a response to Arab, and especially Palestinian violence.

All of Israel plus Gaza and the occupied territories are less than one percent of Arab land. Let the Jews have it and tell the Palestinians to leave. When the Palestinians occupied the whole area it was a third world backwater. The Jews created a shining example of first world civilization.
Im not sure that Americans want to discuss stolen land.

I know that Americans arent concerned about shooting children.

I have always been opposed to shooting children. But in this case, the children should be taught to respect the soldiers and not throw rocks at those young men who are just trying to maintain order.

I live in peace with Muslims, worked with them as well. Ive been treated by muslim doctors and nurses.You blame 6bn people for the actions of a few.
In doing so your idiocy invites a continuation of killing.
Do you have anything sensible to say ?
Many Muslims are peaceful. Many Christians are peaceful. Many atheists are peaceful....you get the point. In every religion and with atheists too, there's an element of nutters, extremists.

The problem with the Muslim extremists, there's no compromise with them. You can't compromise with someone that's willing to blow himself/herself up along with the city block.

So have democracy, you all vote. But then the extremists in whatever area are still never happy, as you've pointed out one other terrorist group, the IRA.

With any terrorist group, the only answer is, once you catch them, shoot them. Don't bother locking them up, don't bother with this Human Rights crap; when they get the chance, they will shoot/stab/bomb you.

I have always been opposed to shooting children. But in this case, the children should be taught to respect the soldiers and not throw rocks at those young men who are just trying to maintain order.
Maintain their order. A machine gun against a kid throwing stones is disproportionate. Even in America. Its not like they are being evil. like shoplifting.

Many Muslims are peaceful. Many Christians are peaceful. Many atheists are peaceful....you get the point. In every religion and with atheists too, there's an element of nutters, extremists.

The problem with the Muslim extremists, there's no compromise with them. You can't compromise with someone that's willing to blow himself/herself up along with the city block.

So have democracy, you all vote. But then the extremists in whatever area are still never happy, as you've pointed out one other terrorist group, the IRA.

With any terrorist group, the only answer is, once you catch them, shoot them. Don't bother locking them up, don't bother with this Human Rights crap; when they get the chance, they will shoot/stab/bomb you.
The IRA gave up their guns when they were offered something better. Whats on offer in the Gaza prison camp ?

Forum List

Back