If our nation was only comprised of those whom Democrats champion what would things look like?

While this may read as satire it is intended to evoke a serious discussion regarding who / what Democrats want or need our people to become and what things would actually look like if we all bought their programming.
My parents always said...”Son, if you wouldn’t be willing to support ALL people doing it you shouldn’t be willing to support one person doing it.”
Let that resonate for a second.

So what would our societal dynamic look like, what would our economics look like, criminality, incarceration rate...etc etc if we were all illegal aliens, dark people, poverty stricken, homosexuals, men in dresses, feminazis, atheists and all those other winners that Democrats cherish and champion?

Thats easy, look at any of the homeless encampments in LA, San Jose or San Fagcisco. It's what happens when democrats run a state so its easy to extrapolate.

Could you be more stupid?

Venezuala, China, Russia, South Africa.

Jeopardy-First-Ever-Tie-Breaker.png

What are the least diverse countries on the planet?

Gator, now really scare the piss out of yourself and tell us what our nation would look like it were ONLY comprised of those whom conservatives champion?
Christians, heterosexuals, positive contributors, patriotic nationalists, those whom are law abiding, respect law and order and an unborn child’s right to life....etc etc
It would probably be a horrible place to live...huh?

be003433_wide-b0fff4743893e797187d6f90e841559477f64f4a-s800-c85.jpg
Those are BrokeLoser's ancestors.

No, they are his partners.

Looks like a group of badasses...you know, the ones who founded, built, funded and ran this nation during the times when it was the greatest nation on earth...you know, before it became a disgusting, “diverse” super shithole....no?

Hmmm...nations with no diversity, low on women's rights, high levels of environmental degredation and pollution, protected trade, crack downs on lgbtq rights and freedom, crack downs on religious freedom for Muslins, high rates of violence towards women....

Wait...that sounds like a Republican society.
define diversity.

BTW, I know you won't.

BTW 2, do you support muslim countries?

As a troll you're not interested in anything but getting the DJT base to give you accolades.

if that was what I was interested in I would have left long ago, as it has pretty much never happened.

How would our nation look if we were to live up to the vision left us by the framers of COTUS in the Preamble?

This is a question we've struggled with for centuries.

It would look very different indeed. We would not be 22 trillion dollars in debt, we would not have our military in every corner of the world..just for starters.

Hmmm...nations with no diversity, low on women's rights, high levels of environmental degredation and pollution, protected trade, crack downs on lgbtq rights and freedom, crack downs on religious freedom for Muslins, high rates of violence towards women....

define diversity.

BTW, I know you won't.
Then I wont waste my time :)

Like this...

getty_514325215_160691.jpg

We’re not interested in your foolish portrayal...We want the truth based on those things you hate....FACTS, STATISTICS and DATA.
Back to the drawing board bud...leave you retard nobility and emotions behind and tell us the truth.

As a troll you're not interested in anything but getting the DJT base to give you accolades.

How would our nation look if we were to live up to the vision left us by the framers of COTUS in the Preamble?

This is a question we've struggled with for centuries.

Haha..the Preamble...boy you’re not cherry picking at all. One tiny piece in a huge puzzle constructed by the founders.
I’ve said it a million times before...had we never deviated from the framers vision we would be a likeminded, less diverse, much safer, much more productive nation. That’s not even debatable

Gator, now really scare the piss out of yourself and tell us what our nation would look like it were ONLY comprised of those whom conservatives champion?
Christians, heterosexuals, positive contributors, patriotic nationalists, those whom are law abiding, respect law and order and an unborn child’s right to life....etc etc

Looks like a group of badasses...you know, the ones who founded, built, funded and ran this nation during the times when it was the greatest nation on earth...you know, before it became a disgusting, “diverse” super shithole....no?
QFP

define diversity.

BTW, I know you won't.
Then I wont waste my time :)
I knew it was rhetorical

If you can't define it, then how do those countries not have it?

QFP
Quality family planning??

While this may read as satire it is intended to evoke a serious discussion regarding who / what Democrats want or need our people to become and what things would actually look like if we all bought their programming.
My parents always said...”Son, if you wouldn’t be willing to support ALL people doing it you shouldn’t be willing to support one person doing it.”

So what would our societal dynamic look like, what would our economics look like, criminality, incarceration rate...etc etc if we were all illegal aliens, dark people, poverty stricken, homosexuals, men in dresses, feminazis, atheists and all those other winners that Democrats cherish and champion?
There will always be a political party that stands up to the powerful for the poor and oppressed. Why do you try so hard to demonize them as evil people?

Dang, a political party that stands up to the powerful for the poor and oppressed? Sure hope you're not suggesting that party is the Democrat party.
you can disagree with their politics but there’s no denying the mission
what is the mission?

The Mission and Vision Statement left us by the Framers is outlined in the Preamable to COTUS, and in the DoI:

Trumpism attacks and repudiates these and the legacy in the other seminal documents:
  • To form a more perfect Union
  • To establish Justice
  • To insure domestic tranquility
  • To provide for the common defense
  • To promote the general welfare
  • To secure the blessings of liberty
  • To hold these truths to be self-evident
    • That all men and women are created equal, and,
    • they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
If anyone can defend the behavior, the policies and the character of DJT, let them speak now - I need a good laugh.

Thats easy, look at any of the homeless encampments in LA, San Jose or San Fagcisco. It's what happens when democrats run a state so its easy to extrapolate.

He'd have to be a liberal in order to be more stupid.

There will always be a political party that stands up to the powerful for the poor and oppressed. Why do you try so hard to demonize them as evil people?

Dang, a political party that stands up to the powerful for the poor and oppressed? Sure hope you're not suggesting that party is the Democrat party.
you can disagree with their politics but there’s no denying the mission
what is the mission?

The Mission and Vision Statement left us by the Framers is outlined in the Preamable to COTUS, and in the DoI:

Trumpism attacks and repudiates these and the legacy in the other seminal documents:
  • To form a more perfect Union
  • To establish Justice
  • To insure domestic tranquility
  • To provide for the common defense
  • To promote the general welfare
  • To secure the blessings of liberty
  • To hold these truths to be self-evident
    • That all men and women are created equal, and,
    • they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
If anyone can defend the behavior, the policies and the character of DJT, let them speak now - I need a good laugh.
:dunno:

Those are probably some of my ancestors.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

The same as it would under neo-Cons...
Super wealthy and super poor.

Last edited:

The only major party standing up for the poor or any of the people today are the republicans. The democratic party today only represents the politicians and the deep state bureaucrats while pumping smoke up the people's asses. If you can't see that, you're clueless and have no brain function beyond that necessary to sustain life.

Holy shit this is funny! You had to have had trouble typing out your post as you fought through the laughter.

He'd have to be a liberal in order to be more stupid.

You really need to find a new nom de plume. Nothing I've read posted by you has been substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking.

How about Idiot-Grammar-est - rings a bell.

Do you have a point to make, or is the reader to infer what you meant with this quote from Animal Farm?

That was the point.

Shame you didn't get it.

It is was my point (is the reader to infer what you meant with this quote from Animal Farm?); sorry you are too biased not to understand.

My inference is you wanted the Trump base to believe you're are well read, 'cause they felt such a quote was equivalent to Cogito ergo sum (not that many of them knows who wrote that, or what he meant by it).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back