If our nation was only comprised of those whom Democrats champion what would things look like?

If our nation was only comprised of those whom Democrats champion what would things look like?

0fcb64bbf7cd.jpg

:laugh:

I keeed! I keeed!!
Hulu-Triumph-Election-Special-2016.jpg

While this may read as satire it is intended to evoke a serious discussion regarding who / what Democrats want or need our people to become and what things would actually look like if we all bought their programming.
My parents always said...”Son, if you wouldn’t be willing to support ALL people doing it you shouldn’t be willing to support one person doing it.”
Let that resonate for a second.

So what would our societal dynamic look like, what would our economics look like, criminality, incarceration rate...etc etc if we were all illegal aliens, dark people, poverty stricken, homosexuals, men in dresses, feminazis, atheists and all those other winners that Democrats cherish and champion?
There will always be a political party that stands up to the powerful for the poor and oppressed. Why do you try so hard to demonize them as evil people?
that's simple, because they act like they are the problem. They take their money and then say shit about them. And helping a person once is acceptable to keep them oppressed isn't. so why is it you aren't for programs to get them jobs?

While this may read as satire it is intended to evoke a serious discussion regarding who / what Democrats want or need our people to become and what things would actually look like if we all bought their programming.
My parents always said...”Son, if you wouldn’t be willing to support ALL people doing it you shouldn’t be willing to support one person doing it.”

So what would our societal dynamic look like, what would our economics look like, criminality, incarceration rate...etc etc if we were all illegal aliens, dark people, poverty stricken, homosexuals, men in dresses, feminazis, atheists and all those other winners that Democrats cherish and champion?
There will always be a political party that stands up to the powerful for the poor and oppressed. Why do you try so hard to demonize them as evil people?

Dang, a political party that stands up to the powerful for the poor and oppressed? Sure hope you're not suggesting that party is the Democrat party.

Dang, a political party that stands up to the powerful for the poor and oppressed? Sure hope you're not suggesting that party is the Democrat party.

The very idea there is a political party that stands up to the powerful for the poor and oppressed is a joke no matter which party is suggested.

Golfing Gator can REAL unity really coexist with extreme diversity?
Don’t get scared, I’m not necessarily referring to skin color...Remember, the ‘AWESOME’ diversity that Democrats are pushing now has little to do with skin color.

Yes, REAL unity really coexist with extreme diversity.

If you had ever bothered to serve in the military you would know this.

But instead you live in your little isolated bubble interacting only with people that think like you and look like you.

Some of us have managed to adjust to life without having to be told what to do every 30 seconds.

you can disagree with their politics but there’s no denying the mission

The very idea there is a political party that stands up to the powerful for the poor and oppressed is a joke no matter which party is suggested.

Perhaps you could explain that to Slade.

Golfing Gator can REAL unity really coexist with extreme diversity?
Don’t get scared, I’m not necessarily referring to skin color...Remember, the ‘AWESOME’ diversity that Democrats are pushing now has little to do with skin color.

Yes, REAL unity really coexist with extreme diversity.

If you had ever bothered to serve in the military you would know this.

But instead you live in your little isolated bubble interacting only with people that think like you and look like you.

Some of us have managed to adjust to life without having to be told what to do every 30 seconds.

non sequitur much?

I just did. That is the cool thing about an open forum. He sees my replies to even you.

There mission is nothing but empty words that are never backed up or acted upon.

Yep, there's no denying their mission, last nights "debate" made that pretty clear.

Gator is talking about the corruption within both political party’s which I whole heartedly agree. I was speaking more to the ideology

Democrats pretend to be championing racial diversity when they are actually stacking the deck in their favor for future elections. They are all about regaining and holding power. It is behind EVERYTHING they say and do.

Yep, there's no denying their mission, last nights "debate" made that pretty clear.
Which issue from the debate wasn’t directed at standing up to power or trying to help the poor and or oppressed?

Gator is talking about the corruption within both political party’s which I whole heartedly agree. I was speaking more to the ideology

More corruption than ideology these days, and Democrats continue to display more corruption almost every day.

Which issue from the debate wasn’t directed at standing up to power or trying to help the poor and or oppressed?

Don't get me wrong, many of the ideas were directed at helping the poor. Once implemented or even during implementation, many more will get screwed. BTW, not quite sure who the oppressed are, perhaps you could clarify.

if our nation was only comprised of people conservatives champion then all of the democrats, liberals, gays, atheists, muslims and moderates would have been murdered by you and your friends.

homosexuality WOULD BE a crime again
ATHEISM would be banned (and a crime)
NONchristian religions would be banned (and a crime)
pot would be recriminalized
schools would use the bible as a source of all education; literature, math, science, geography
and outdated laws against pre-marital sex and divorce would be doubleddown...

except, of course, for the people you champion

Forum List

Back