If one grain of rice was worth $100,000.....

Yeah... and how did he get that wealthy?
Can you say globalism?
Can you say Chinese slave labor?
Can you say corporatism?
And I suppose you think that it was Republicans alone that turned America into the dining room table of the world? I suppose you think it was Republicans alone that turned America's financial system into Ponzi schemes?

:rolleyes:

I don’t give a shit about his wealth, though it is grotesque and unjust. I do care about the fact that he buys all sorts of government favors, benefits, and protections with all that wealth, as do all the billionaires.

The only thing I need to know about somebody elses money is IT AIN'T MINE!

Other than that...God bless him! I hope he doubles it!

NowShit.jpg

The question is.....

With all that wealth concentrated in so few, why do we continue to provide them subsidies and incentives to hoard more?

The question is.....

With all that wealth concentrated in so few, why do we continue to provide them subsidies and incentives to hoard more?
because they created more jobs than all POTUS in history and should be rewarded with a full tax exemption,,,

how many jobs did you create??

The question is.....

because they created more jobs than all POTUS in history and should be rewarded with a full tax exemption,,,

Like those jobs were some kind of gift

Bezos keeps bags worth of wealth from those jobs and sets aside a handful of rice for those who created his wealth

The question is.....

Like those jobs were some kind of gift

Bezos keeps bags worth of wealth from those jobs and sets aside a handful of rice for those who created his wealth
theyre a gift to those that have them,,,more so today when so many are without them,,,

The question is.....

None of his money is hoarded it's mostly in the stock market and banks where it is used by other people to create some wealth of their own
You forgot to add buying politicians and government regulators to make sure he makes more billions for himself.

The question is.....

Clearly, the ones who give their labor to the company and help create his profit, are being under paid, for what he makes off of them.

Forum List

Back