IF Obama wins in November...

Who will he blame for the current terrible mess he's inheriting?

What mess?

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 12 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 32 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

• Banned

What mess?

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 12 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 32 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
We will become Greece.
-20-22 trillion debt
-Likely down grades in credit
-Won't be a top ten nation in economic competitiveness

Seriously Chris sooner or later these numbers have to start turning around. You can blame Bush but if these numbers keep tanking you have to start wondering.

I'd say if we start collapsing more then you must ask yourself wtf Obama is doing?

We will become Greece.
-20-22 trillion debt

Seriously Chris sooner or later these numbers have to start turning around. You can blame Bush but if these numbers keep tanking you have to start wondering.

I'd say if we start collapsing more then you must ask yourself wtf Obama is doing?

You really are living in a fantasy land.

• Banned
We will become Greece.
-20-22 trillion debt

Better than Obama land. Oh wait.....we're all in Obama land, probably why he chooses to remain in fantasy land. At least there their is still hope.

We will become Greece.
-20-22 trillion debt

Better than Obama land. Oh wait.....we're all in Obama land, probably why he chooses to remain in fantasy land. At least there their is still hope.

I have made tons of money the last 4 years and continue to do so.

Auto sales have returned to normal, retail sales have returned to normal, and housing starts are way up.

Unemployment continues to drop. We will be out of Afghanistan in 2014.

Auto sales have returned to normal, retail sales have returned to normal, and housing starts are way up.

Many big companies missed their earnings by huge amounts.

You only make money selling houses to the leeches who move to VA to live off the government.

The dow skyrocketed back to levels prior to the economic meltdown as well. (And I only bring that up is because the righties blame Obama for the market crash as well... so they should give him credit for it's return to force.)

Although the President doesn't have a direct correlation to the markets, whether up, or down.

We will become Greece.
-20-22 trillion debt

Many economists are predicting that if Romney's plan goes through, we will end up back in recession again.

Dodge is now a foreign company. Ford and GM both posted losses.
Why don't you tell the 23 million unemployed how well your doing cause i don't give a shit.

Dodge is now a foreign company. Ford and GM both posted losses.
Why don't you tell the 23 million unemployed how well your doing cause i don't give a shit.

When you depend on the government to keep you afloat, your world can't be allowed to clash with reality.

The dow skyrocketed back to levels prior to the economic meltdown as well. (And I only bring that up is because the righties blame Obama for the market crash as well... so they should give him credit for it's return to force.)

Although the President doesn't have a direct correlation to the markets, whether up, or down.

Stocks do 9 times better with a Democrat in the White House....

While Republicans promote themselves as the friendliest party for Wall Street, stock investors do better when Democrats occupy the White House. From a dollars- and-cents standpoint, it’s not even close.

The BGOV Barometer shows that, over the five decades since John F. Kennedy was inaugurated, $1,000 invested in a hypothetical fund that tracks the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index (SPX) only when Democrats are in the White House would have been worth $10,920 at the close of trading yesterday.

That’s more than nine times the dollar return an investor would have realized from following a similar strategy during Republican administrations. A $1,000 stake invested in a fund that followed the S&P 500 under Republican presidents, starting with Richard Nixon, would have grown to $2,087 on the day George W. Bush left office.

Stocks Return More With Democrat in White House: BGOV Barometer - Bloomberg

It's hard to argue with total dupes who are totally full of Pubcrappe.

Romney is a W clone with no personality. Despite his recent policy transplant LOL

What mess?

You are not allowed to tell the truth on this forum. Nor are you allowed to be an Obama supporter. The righties will hang you.

It will be 4 more years of god awful speeches of "me" and "I"

and pushing Forward and over the "cliff", the US.

peopletemple-i4106.jpg

It will be 4 more years of god awful speeches of "me" and "I"

and pushing Forward and over the "cliff", the US.

peopletemple-i4106.jpg

Romney's Son of Boss fraud

In his key role as chairman of the Marriott board's audit committee, Romney approved the firm's reporting of fictional tax losses exceeding $70 million generated by its Son of Boss transaction.

Romney's AMPAD fraud

American Pad and Paper. Romney and Bain Capital bought it from Mead Company, when it had total debts of $11 million. By the time they sold it, the company had $400 million in debt -- and Bain had earned $100 million off the deals, between fees it charged the company for managing it and for buying other companies, and profits from selling the company's stock after they took it public (for yet another fee). Bain was later sued by stockholders for fraud in overstating the value of the company.

Romney's KB Toys fraud

Bain Capital 'purchased' KB for the respectable price of $ 305 million dollars on December 8, 2000.

Bain Capital only offered $ 18 million in cash, the rest was leaveraged debt put on the company.

Sixteen months after the buyout, Bain Capital paid itself $85 million in dividends in early 2002.

January 14, 2004, K·B Toys filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection and closed 365 stores.

Three years later the rest of the 156 stores were closed down.

Romney's Medicare Fraud....

In 1989, Romney led Bain Capital's purchase of Damon Corp., a medical testing company, and took a seat on the Board of Directors to better manage it. During Romney's four years, Bain tripled its investment, and Romney personally made $473,000 -- while Damon plumped its profits with Medicare fraud (running thousands of medical tests doctors didn't want, and billing Medicare for them). The company pled guilty to crimes committed during his tenure and paid a record fine of $119 million. Company President Joseph Isola pleaded no contest to fraud, and a vice president was also convicted.

Mitt Romney's Skeleton Closet -- political scandals, quotes and character

Forum List

Back