If not for playing the race card what was the logic for picking Kamala?

It was a very stupid pick...she brings nothing to the ticket except her dark skin....she isn't a swing state star....or even someone that did something special like serve in combat or run a state or even a city....purely a skin color pick and it will backfire big time...dems have to learn...we don't play the group game anymore....we are individuals not groups....until the dems see Americans as individuals they will never win another national race.....
bkk9lm1eorg51.png
Typical Twitter FAKE ASS NEWS lol

And the FOCUS on skin color at the end is predictable coming from the party of race baiting.
fake really?
Here is Trump

"Screamed the president"

I heard that exchange and it was in a normal tone and it was 1000% accurate.

So yes, the twit meme you shared is FAKE ASS NEWS

The African American vote (I know she is the daughter of an Indian woman and Jamaican father, I guess that makes her an Jamininian American) was critical in bringing Biden back from the dead in South Carolina and will be critical if he is to be elected.

Despite the polls that is no sure thing, he is no debater in the best of times and he is way past his best of times and Trump, who I do not support truth in advertising, is a debating knife fighter, he can rip your guts out and eat them raw on stage.

Harris ticks that identity politics box as well as the Democratic female box. Biden needs a large Democratic female vote because Trump got more female votes
last election than the polling showed. (The polls last election underestimated how many females would back Trump over Clinton, he has a significant female base loyal to him, but they tend not to answer polls and keep their votes close to their chests.)

One of the Trump lines of attack is going to be crime and riots from the BLM movement, the law and order narrative. She really cannot be hit on that as she was a hard ass prosecutor, indeed she probably overcharged and did not properly consider evidence in some cases but that is an American problem throughout the entire judicial system.

This was not a bold pick but it was the safest pick he could make given the current social state of America in my not so humble opinion.

She is essentially a pro law and order candidate because of her past. (Flies in the face of the defund movement the left is currently pushing)

I stopped reading right here..... Law and order my ass. Even many Democrats have ripped her failed AG days and her record.

Harris is:
1. Black
2. A woman
3. An attempt to appease extreme leftists

She is also a POLITICAL WHORE who has sold her body, morals, ethics, principles, integrity, and credibility to get where she is.

She slept her way up the political ranks...which only earned her what...2%...in 'the big show'.

She sold out to earn the 'VP Nominee' spot. No one in the Dem party attacked Joe as hard in the rigged primaries (2020 version). Harris kicked Joe in the proverbial nuts a few times when she was not afraid to openly declare Joe Biden to be exactly what he is - an old, rich, white, elitist, self-enriching, confessed-extorting, criminal, racist, dementia-suffering, pu$$y-grabbing pedophile.....until she got the invite to be his VP and suddenly Joe is THE MAN.

To become VP...and eventually, quickly, President...Harris didn't hesitate to get back down on her knees in front of another male politician who could take her where she wants to go...

Forum List

Back