If Negros Had Been Left To Their Own Devices...

Yes my smartphone sucks and you are a racist enjoy hell deplorable... God will not be amused.

Tell me a great civilization that came out of a jungle, hint none duh put blacks in Europe and they do just as well as Europeans. Jesus you people are deplorable and stupid...I try not to say it . I say brainwashed functional morons but people like you make it hard..

Breaking for GOP voter morons: the rich aren't taxed enough if you count all taxes, blacks are scientifically proven to be equal to whites, global warming is real, abortion law is settled and fair and nothing is going to be done by the GOP they just love messing with you morons, the drug war is stupid and killing us, decriminalize and treat, legalize pot and tax it. could we become a world leader again
Because you say so?
You live on an imaginary planet brainwashed functional moron. Google any of it and change the channel or go to hell. Got it?
So in your mind there is no room for debate, it's all cut and dry. Then why the fuck are you here then?
I'm a retired teacher and you people are so ignorant and proud of it. Plus I wrote a book full of your stupidities. Now I'm on a smartphone so that's a bit on the back burner. Luckily my area is 73% Trump. So I'm used to you Backwoodsmen LOL. I did turn the only person I've ever seen change their mind on a forum so I'm the greatest success there is on here LOL. My book will be famous someday...
Most teachers I've met are hopelessly retarded.
I was also a businessman salesman buyer and bartender and now writer. I don't even think Republican voters are retarded despite all the evidence. Just totally misinformed by the worst hate and character assassination propaganda machine ever, the silent majority are now the loudmouth dupe majority LOL...

I hate to rain on the parade here, but race isn't definable , or it? Its odd, though, chimps and humans have nearly the same chromosomes. But we can tell were were Ta-nehisi Coates came from. But we can't notice the horrible crimes blacks commit? Color me skeptical.

Last edited:
No you are. You have plenty of company in the GOP nincompoops.
You just keep repeating that liberal fairy tale if it makes you feel better.
Tell us all the leading civilizations that came out of the jungle, dumbass,
"Came out of the jungle?" What the fuck does that even mean, you dolt?
and tell us why it's fair that a black was some college has as hard a Time finding a job as a wife with some prison...
First of all, that sentence doesn't even make sense. I don't particularly care about grammar or spelling in the internet, but you sound totally retarded. A black was some college? You mean a black WITH some college? A wife with some prison? I assume you mean a white with some prison time.

Anyway, if you had any real world experience, you'd know college doesn't amount to jack shit most of the time. It proves you have some ability to read and write and can come in on time, usually. It MAY allow you to get a license for your job, IF your job requires one. Other than that, it's totally meaningless, and if you're relying strictly or primarily on your college degree to financially establish yourself in a profession, then you're a gigantic idiot.

The fact is that most job skills are learned on the job and many professional positions require a level of intelligence, determination, work ethic, and ability to concentrate that most blacks simply do not possess.
Google racism against blacks in the United States and stop listening to you racist propaganda, brainwashed functional moron.
I know about racism in the United States. It's justified.
Yes my smartphone sucks and you are a racist enjoy hell deplorable... God will not be amused.

Tell me a great civilization that came out of a jungle, hint none duh put blacks in Europe and they do just as well as Europeans.
I don't know about Europe, but negroes are leading the crime charts in the USA.
Jesus you people are deplorable and stupid...I try not to say it . I say brainwashed functional morons but people like you make it hard..

Breaking for GOP voter morons: the rich aren't taxed enough if you count all taxes, blacks are scientifically proven to be equal to whites,
Who proved that? Negroes are leading the race to the bottom in IQ studies and here is what a DNA discoverer had to say about it:

DNA Discoverer: Blacks Less Intelligent Than Whites
global warming is real, abortion law is settled and fair and nothing is going to be done by the GOP they just love messing with you morons, the drug war is stupid and killing us, decriminalize and treat, legalize pot and tax it. could we become a world leader again
Are you a negro? I'm just curious since you sound like you're incapable of concentrating on one thing without going off on tangents.
That's why college graduates have twice the income on average as high school grads duh!

Colleges allow you to get a license in many professions generally associated with high earnings, like medicine. That doesn't mean those doctors BECAME smart due to college. It just means they were already smart and needed a piece of paper from the college to get a license to legally work. Other whites went into lower-paying professions also requiring brains, but no licenses, so they didn't bother blowing money on a college they didn't need.

Your average negro probably goes to college because its parents thought it would help it get a job, but a license in a profession requiring brains is worthless in the hands of a dumb negro.

One exception is the field of public school teachers. Teachers tend to be pretty stupid, so negroes can benefit from those degrees, but only as long as the government has enough money to pay those teachers welfare/salary.
but you are not a racist LOL...

I hate to rain on the parade here, but race isn't definable , or it? Its odd, though, chimps and humans have nearly the same chromosomes. But we can tell were were Ta-nehisi Coates came from. But we can't notice the horrible crimes blacks commit? Color me skeptical.
The whites are the mass murderers. And and dr. Mengele types... The most incredible pedophiles etc etc. But by all means tell us what Fox News and Rush have been telling you about blacks LOL...

By the way Google all races are equal and please stop this crap LOL unbelievable
Newsweek

and tell us why it's fair that a black was some college has as hard a Time finding a job as a wife with some prison...
First of all, that sentence doesn't even make sense. I don't particularly care about grammar or spelling in the internet, but you sound totally retarded. A black was some college? You mean a black WITH some college? A wife with some prison? I assume you mean a white with some prison time.

Anyway, if you had any real world experience, you'd know college doesn't amount to jack shit most of the time. It proves you have some ability to read and write and can come in on time, usually. It MAY allow you to get a license for your job, IF your job requires one. Other than that, it's totally meaningless, and if you're relying strictly or primarily on your college degree to financially establish yourself in a profession, then you're a gigantic idiot.

The fact is that most job skills are learned on the job and many professional positions require a level of intelligence, determination, work ethic, and ability to concentrate that most blacks simply do not possess.
Google racism against blacks in the United States and stop listening to you racist propaganda, brainwashed functional moron.

Tell me a great civilization that came out of a jungle, hint none duh put blacks in Europe and they do just as well as Europeans.
Jesus you people are deplorable and stupid...I try not to say it . I say brainwashed functional morons but people like you make it hard..

Breaking for GOP voter morons: the rich aren't taxed enough if you count all taxes, blacks are scientifically proven to be equal to whites,
Who proved that? Negroes are leading the race to the bottom in IQ studies and here is what a DNA discoverer had to say about it:

global warming is real, abortion law is settled and fair and nothing is going to be done by the GOP they just love messing with you morons, the drug war is stupid and killing us, decriminalize and treat, legalize pot and tax it. could we become a world leader again
Are you a negro? I'm just curious since you sound like you're incapable of concentrating on one thing without going off on tangents.
That's why college graduates have twice the income on average as high school grads duh!

Colleges allow you to get a license in many professions generally associated with high earnings, like medicine. That doesn't mean those doctors BECAME smart due to college. It just means they were already smart and needed a piece of paper from the college to get a license to legally work. Other whites went into lower-paying professions also requiring brains, but no licenses, so they didn't bother blowing money on a college they didn't need.

Your average negro probably goes to college because its parents thought it would help it get a job, but a license in a profession requiring brains is worthless in the hands of a dumb negro.

One exception is the field of public school teachers. Teachers tend to be pretty stupid, so negroes can benefit from those degrees, but only as long as the government has enough money to pay those teachers welfare/salary.

How stupid are you?

Of course I am.

Because you say so?
You live on an imaginary planet brainwashed functional moron. Google any of it and change the channel or go to hell. Got it?
So in your mind there is no room for debate, it's all cut and dry. Then why the fuck are you here then?
I'm a retired teacher and you people are so ignorant and proud of it. Plus I wrote a book full of your stupidities. Now I'm on a smartphone so that's a bit on the back burner. Luckily my area is 73% Trump. So I'm used to you Backwoodsmen LOL. I did turn the only person I've ever seen change their mind on a forum so I'm the greatest success there is on here LOL. My book will be famous someday...
Most teachers I've met are hopelessly retarded.
I was also a businessman salesman buyer and bartender and now writer.
*YAWN*

Whatever...
I don't even think Republican voters are retarded despite all the evidence. Just totally misinformed by the worst hate and character assassination propaganda machine ever, the silent majority are now the loudmouth dupe majority LOL...

You, on the other hand, are retarded. I suspect that will be more difficult to fix than the Republican voters' supposed problem.

The whites are the mass murderers. And and dr. Mengele types... The most incredible pedophiles etc etc. But by all means tell us what Fox News and Rush have been telling you about blacks LOL...

By the way Google all races are equal and please stop this crap LOL unbelievable
Newsweek
It's not my job to do your research for you, or anyone else's.

Please Google all races are equal and stop the stupid b*******. Or enjoy hell.
http://www.newsweek.com/the

It's your claim. You prove it, you piece of shit.

Newsweek
That's why I say God will not be impressed with your willful ignorance and hatred of things you know nothing of. You're like most of my friends out here in Town & Country you don't even know any blacks except ones who are cowed.

Newsweek
That's why I say God will not be impressed with your willful ignorance and hatred of things you know nothing of. You're like most of my friends out here in Town & Country you don't even know any blacks except ones who are cowed.
http://www.newsweek.com/hi

"Came out of the jungle?" What the fuck does that even mean, you dolt?First of all, that sentence doesn't even make sense. I don't particularly care about grammar or spelling in the internet, but you sound totally retarded. A black was some college? You mean a black WITH some college? A wife with some prison? I assume you mean a white with some prison time.

The fact is that most job skills are learned on the job and many professional positions require a level of intelligence, determination, work ethic, and ability to concentrate that most blacks simply do not possess.I know about racism in the United States. It's justified.

It's just what all scientists and intelligent people have been saying for the last 70 years... Change the God damn Channel. Read this link for Christ's sake. Are you watching this damn baseball game?google all races are equal and you will have like 400 pages proof idiot.

It's just what all scientists and intelligent people have been saying for the last 70 years... Change the God damn Channel. Read this link for Christ's sake. Are you watching this damn baseball game?google all races are equal and you will have like 400 pages proof idiot.
All races are not equal in all things. Different races excel at different things. Different sexes excel at different things. And different people excel at different things. We are all different. A good breeding program would maximize our best while minimizing our worst. But you over-educated morons will never go for it.

Newsweek
http://www.newsweek.com/hi
Here's what it says:

PAGE NOT FOUND
Sorry, but that page cannot be found.
The page might have moved to a different location or there might have been an error in the URL you were trying to access. If you believe that the link is broken, please contact us and we will look into the issue. Also, you can try using the search box above or go to our homepage.

So much for your proof...

I read your link. It says page not found. Since that's the entirety of your evidence (no proof found for your claim), can we agree that negroes are dumber than whites?

I don't know about Europe, but negroes are leading the crime charts in the USA.Who proved that? Negroes are leading the race to the bottom in IQ studies and here is what a DNA discoverer had to say about it:

DNA Discoverer: Blacks Less Intelligent Than WhitesAre you a negro? I'm just curious since you sound like you're incapable of concentrating on one thing without going off on tangents.Colleges allow you to get a license in many professions generally associated with high earnings, like medicine. That doesn't mean those doctors BECAME smart due to college. It just means they were already smart and needed a piece of paper from the college to get a license to legally work. Other whites went into lower-paying professions also requiring brains, but no licenses, so they didn't bother blowing money on a college they didn't need.

All races are not equal in all things. Different races excel at different things. Different sexes excel at different things. And different people excel at different things. We are all different. A good breeding program would maximize our best while minimizing our worst. But you over-educated morons will never go for it.
No differences in intelligence and personality... Maybe ability to float and susceptibility to rickets LOL...

I don't know about Europe, but negroes are leading the crime charts in the USA.Who proved that? Negroes are leading the race to the bottom in IQ studies and here is what a DNA discoverer had to say about it:

DNA Discoverer: Blacks Less Intelligent Than WhitesAre you a negro? I'm just curious since you sound like you're incapable of concentrating on one thing without going off on tangents.Colleges allow you to get a license in many professions generally associated with high earnings, like medicine. That doesn't mean those doctors BECAME smart due to college. It just means they were already smart and needed a piece of paper from the college to get a license to legally work. Other whites went into lower-paying professions also requiring brains, but no licenses, so they didn't bother blowing money on a college they didn't need.

I read your link. It says page not found. Since that's the entirety of your evidence (no proof found for your claim), can we agree that negroes are dumber than whites?
Google all races are equal, dingbat, well known everywhere but racist dupe world...

Google all races are equal, dingbat, well known everywhere but racist dupe world...
Once again, I don't have to to research your claims for you, especially since I have already provided contrary evidence far more reliable and specific than your "google it" seizures. Are you saying you're too stupid to provide any evidence at all to support your claim that has supposedly been repeated by "all scientists and intelligent people for the last 70 years?" That's what it sounds like, since you're desperate enough to ask me, the opposing side, to do it for you.

Once again, I don't have to to research your claims for you, especially since I have already provided contrary evidence far more reliable and specific than your "google it" seizures. Are you saying you're too stupid to provide any evidence at all to support your claim that has supposedly been repeated by "all scientists and intelligent people for the last 70 years?" That's what it sounds like, since you're desperate enough to ask me, the opposing side, to do it for you.
Did you notice that racists are universally decried as stupid hateful a holes? Why do you think that is? LOL and Stfu.

Forum List

Back