If Negros Had Been Left To Their Own Devices...

If you think Africans are inferior you are a racist, got it?

Everyone KNOWS blacks are inferior.

1. Black-americans come in last in all standardized tests. Asian-americans do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests.

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.

The problem here is that there are whites who are "inferior" and they try and make themselves more "superior" by saying "hey, look, blacks are inferior", it's the main point of racism, most racists are fucking idiots who are trying to make themselves look better by trying to make black people look worse.

1) Black Americans aren't all blacks.

2) Africa is the poorest and most backwards continent, it's true. The difference between you and me is that I've been there. I went with two smallish bags and I spent ages going from place to place, country to country. I've got off a combi in Lesotho and every single person got off that bus and walked into a HIV/AIDS hospital but me. I've seen it.

But I've also spent time using my BRAIN to understand it.

Africa is a harsh environment. The people have developed over time to adapt to that environment. The colonial era was brutal for Africa, which had adapted for their environment and their resources, which are far more limited than Western Europe's resources.

But like I said in the first paragraph, you don't care about the reality.

3) So, no black person has won a prize given out by white people. Wow. Has anyone in your family ever won a Nobel prize? If not, then you're clearly inferior.

List of African-American inventors and scientists - Wikipedia

A list of black people much more intelligent than you.

4) So, black people don't play chess much. Wow. Proves what?

"4) So, black people don't play chess much. Wow. Proves what?"
Proves he is an idiot but everyone already knew that. Every Black person I know plays chess. Every time I go to any Black persons family reunion or home someone always whips out the chess board. Makes sense because Moors are the ones that brought the game to europe.

I hate chess, and it's not because of stupidity, it's because I have a big concentration problem.

Left to their own devices, blacks would fuck everything up and then try to escape that place themselves. See: Africa.

If you think Africans are inferior you are a racist, got it?

Everyone KNOWS blacks are inferior.

1. Black-americans come in last in all standardized tests. Asian-americans do fine on all the tests so it's not due to cultural bias in the tests.

2. Africa is by far the poorest and most backward continent on the planet. All of black africa is now controlled by blacks and has been for decades so it's not due to racism.

3. No black has ever won a Science Nobel Prize unless you count one in 1979 for the semi-science of economics. They have won many nobels in non-brain fields like Peace and also in Literature so it is not due to racism.

4. Out of 1552 chess grandmasters in the world, only THREE are black.

The problem here is that there are whites who are "inferior" and they try and make themselves more "superior" by saying "hey, look, blacks are inferior", it's the main point of racism, most racists are fucking idiots who are trying to make themselves look better by trying to make black people look worse.

1) Black Americans aren't all blacks.

2) Africa is the poorest and most backwards continent, it's true. The difference between you and me is that I've been there. I went with two smallish bags and I spent ages going from place to place, country to country. I've got off a combi in Lesotho and every single person got off that bus and walked into a HIV/AIDS hospital but me. I've seen it.

But I've also spent time using my BRAIN to understand it.

Africa is a harsh environment. The people have developed over time to adapt to that environment. The colonial era was brutal for Africa, which had adapted for their environment and their resources, which are far more limited than Western Europe's resources.

But like I said in the first paragraph, you don't care about the reality.

3) So, no black person has won a prize given out by white people. Wow. Has anyone in your family ever won a Nobel prize? If not, then you're clearly inferior.

List of African-American inventors and scientists - Wikipedia

A list of black people much more intelligent than you.

4) So, black people don't play chess much. Wow. Proves what?

"4) So, black people don't play chess much. Wow. Proves what?"
Proves he is an idiot but everyone already knew that. Every Black person I know plays chess. Every time I go to any Black persons family reunion or home someone always whips out the chess board. Makes sense because Moors are the ones that brought the game to europe.

I hate chess, and it's not because of stupidity, it's because I have a big concentration problem.
I don't think your hatred of chess proves anything on it's own either, but an inability to concentrate does significantly limit your practical intelligence. Grand technological marvels aren't built in a few seconds by some super-intelligent whites in a matter of seconds over a cup of coffee at starbucks. They often require hours of concentration by many whites over a period of years. So yes, if you have a "big concentration problem," then in all likelihood, your practical intellectual ability is greatly hampered.

Left to their own devices, blacks would fuck everything up and then try to escape that place themselves. See: Africa.
So you are racist you believe they're inferior gratulations.
It's an observation. And it's right on.
Tell us all about the leading civilizations that came out of the Jungle, stupid racist brainwashed functional moron. LOL

The truth and reality are racist.
No you are. You have plenty of company in the GOP nincompoops.
You just keep repeating that liberal fairy tale if it makes you feel better.
Tell us all the leading civilizations that came out of the jungle, dumbass, and tell us why it's fair that a black was some college has as hard a Time finding a job as a wife with some prison... Google racism against blacks in the United States and stop listening to you racist propaganda, brainwashed functional moron.

Tell us all the leading civilizations that came out of the jungle, dumbass,
"Came out of the jungle?" What the fuck does that even mean, you dolt?
and tell us why it's fair that a black was some college has as hard a Time finding a job as a wife with some prison...
First of all, that sentence doesn't even make sense. I don't particularly care about grammar or spelling in the internet, but you sound totally retarded. A black was some college? You mean a black WITH some college? A wife with some prison? I assume you mean a white with some prison time.

Anyway, if you had any real world experience, you'd know college doesn't amount to jack shit most of the time. It proves you have some ability to read and write and can come in on time, usually. It MAY allow you to get a license for your job, IF your job requires one. Other than that, it's totally meaningless, and if you're relying strictly or primarily on your college degree to financially establish yourself in a profession, then you're a gigantic idiot.

The fact is that most job skills are learned on the job and many professional positions require a level of intelligence, determination, work ethic, and ability to concentrate that most blacks simply do not possess.
Google racism against blacks in the United States and stop listening to you racist propaganda, brainwashed functional moron.
I know about racism in the United States. It's justified.

and tell us why it's fair that a black was some college has as hard a Time finding a job as a wife with some prison...
First of all, that sentence doesn't even make sense. I don't particularly care about grammar or spelling in the internet, but you sound totally retarded. A black was some college? You mean a black WITH some college? A wife with some prison? I assume you mean a white with some prison time.

Anyway, if you had any real world experience, you'd know college doesn't amount to jack shit most of the time. It proves you have some ability to read and write and can come in on time, usually. It MAY allow you to get a license for your job, IF your job requires one. Other than that, it's totally meaningless, and if you're relying strictly or primarily on your college degree to financially establish yourself in a profession, then you're a gigantic idiot.

The fact is that most job skills are learned on the job and many professional positions require a level of intelligence, determination, work ethic, and ability to concentrate that most blacks simply do not possess.
Google racism against blacks in the United States and stop listening to you racist propaganda, brainwashed functional moron.
Yes my smartphone sucks and you are a racist enjoy hell deplorable... God will not be amused.

Tell me a great civilization that came out of a jungle, hint none duh put blacks in Europe and they do just as well as Europeans. Jesus you people are deplorable and stupid...I try not to say it . I say brainwashed functional morons but people like you make it hard..

Breaking for GOP voter morons: the rich aren't taxed enough if you count all taxes, blacks are scientifically proven to be equal to whites, global warming is real, abortion law is settled and fair and nothing is going to be done by the GOP they just love messing with you morons, the drug war is stupid and killing us, decriminalize and treat, legalize pot and tax it. could we become a world leader again

Yes my smartphone sucks and you are a racist enjoy hell deplorable... God will not be amused.

Tell me a great civilization that came out of a jungle, hint none duh put blacks in Europe and they do just as well as Europeans. Jesus you people are deplorable and stupid...I try not to say it . I say brainwashed functional morons but people like you make it hard..

Breaking for GOP voter morons: the rich aren't taxed enough if you count all taxes, blacks are scientifically proven to be equal to whites, global warming is real, abortion law is settled and fair and nothing is going to be done by the GOP they just love messing with you morons, the drug war is stupid and killing us, decriminalize and treat, legalize pot and tax it. could we become a world leader again
Because you say so?

Because you say so?
You live on an imaginary planet brainwashed functional moron. Google any of it and change the channel or go to hell. Got it?

Because you say so?
You live on an imaginary planet brainwashed functional moron. Google any of it and change the channel or go to hell. Got it?
So in your mind there is no room for debate, it's all cut and dry. Then why the fuck are you here then?

That's why college graduates have twice the income on average as high school grads duh!

That's why college graduates have twice the income on average as high school grads duh!
The skills that make a person successful, are there before the college education not after. School shapes, magnifies, enhances, what is already there. As long as you don't waste it on things like Music Appreciation, or Women's Studies.

Because you say so?
So in your mind there is no room for debate, it's all cut and dry. Then why the fuck are you here then?
I'm a retired teacher and you people are so ignorant and proud of it. Plus I wrote a book full of your stupidities. Now I'm on a smartphone so that's a bit on the back burner. Luckily my area is 73% Trump. So I'm used to you Backwoodsmen LOL. I did turn the only person I've ever seen change their mind on a forum so I'm the greatest success there is on here LOL. My book will be famous someday...

Tell me a great civilization that came out of a jungle, hint none duh put blacks in Europe and they do just as well as Europeans.
I don't know about Europe, but negroes are leading the crime charts in the USA.
Jesus you people are deplorable and stupid...I try not to say it . I say brainwashed functional morons but people like you make it hard..

Breaking for GOP voter morons: the rich aren't taxed enough if you count all taxes, blacks are scientifically proven to be equal to whites,
Who proved that? Negroes are leading the race to the bottom in IQ studies and here is what a DNA discoverer had to say about it:

DNA Discoverer: Blacks Less Intelligent Than Whites
global warming is real, abortion law is settled and fair and nothing is going to be done by the GOP they just love messing with you morons, the drug war is stupid and killing us, decriminalize and treat, legalize pot and tax it. could we become a world leader again
Are you a negro? I'm just curious since you sound like you're incapable of concentrating on one thing without going off on tangents.

Colleges allow you to get a license in many professions generally associated with high earnings, like medicine. That doesn't mean those doctors BECAME smart due to college. It just means they were already smart and needed a piece of paper from the college to get a license to legally work. Other whites went into lower-paying professions also requiring brains, but no licenses, so they didn't bother blowing money on a college they didn't need.

Your average negro probably goes to college because its parents thought it would help it get a job, but a license in a profession requiring brains is worthless in the hands of a dumb negro.

One exception is the field of public school teachers. Teachers tend to be pretty stupid, so negroes can benefit from those degrees, but only as long as the government has enough money to pay those teachers welfare/salary.

"Came out of the jungle?" What the fuck does that even mean, you dolt?First of all, that sentence doesn't even make sense. I don't particularly care about grammar or spelling in the internet, but you sound totally retarded. A black was some college? You mean a black WITH some college? A wife with some prison? I assume you mean a white with some prison time.

The fact is that most job skills are learned on the job and many professional positions require a level of intelligence, determination, work ethic, and ability to concentrate that most blacks simply do not possess.I know about racism in the United States. It's justified.

Because you say so?
I'm a retired teacher and you people are so ignorant and proud of it. Plus I wrote a book full of your stupidities. Now I'm on a smartphone so that's a bit on the back burner. Luckily my area is 73% Trump. So I'm used to you Backwoodsmen LOL. I did turn the only person I've ever seen change their mind on a forum so I'm the greatest success there is on here LOL. My book will be famous someday...
Most teachers I've met are hopelessly retarded.

Forum List

Back