If Mueller had something on Trump he would be shouting it on every street corner...

Fascinating? Perhaps, but the upshot is nothing.
Riiiight...the only bank in the world that would lend to trump (not long after he defaulted on a loan they made to him, by the way) has been found guilty of and is still being investigated for laundering criminal russian money by the truckload...

Yep, nothing to see here, folks...
Link?
You have really been adorable, with all your questions. Now, I have a question for you:

When it became clear trump was going to be the republican candidate, the FBI met with him. They did so to warn him that Russian agents may be trying to infiltrate his campaign and even recruit people near him. They admonished him to inform the FBI, should he notice anything suspicious along these lines.

Strangely, they didn't tell him that no less than 4 people in his campaign, including his chairman and top adviser, were under investigation for their Russian dealings.

Now...why do you suppose they didn't tell him this? Try to give your best, honest answer. Memes are for sissies.

Riiiight...the only bank in the world that would lend to trump (not long after he defaulted on a loan they made to him, by the way) has been found guilty of and is still being investigated for laundering criminal russian money by the truckload...

Link?
No, I think you should look it up yourself. These are basic facts of this topic that a person commenting on it is expected to know.
Link?

Stuttering....

Link
Link
Link
Link

You will be okay. Puberty usually cures stuttering....

Can you post a link to that?

Link?
You have really been adorable, with all your questions. Now, I have a question for you:

When it became clear trump was going to be the republican candidate, the FBI met with him. They did so to warn him that Russian agents may be trying to infiltrate his campaign and even recruit people near him. They admonished him to inform the FBI, should he notice anything suspicious along these lines.

Strangely, they didn't tell him that no less than 4 people in his campaign, including his chairman and top adviser, were under investigation for their Russian dealings.

Now...why do you suppose they didn't tell him this? Try to give your best, honest answer. Memes are for sissies.
maxresdefault.jpg

:abgg2q.jpg:

Can you post a link to that?
Yes, I can. But I will not, and you should feel a little embarrassed for not knowing those basic facts of this topic. You don't have to take my word for any of it, and I don't care of you do or not.

Link?

Link?

Link?

Link?
Answer the question, ya pussy.

Why do you suppose Trump was not informed of this?

When I write a legal brief I have to provide a citation for every fact I state and every case, statute and regulation I quote. I'm not going to sit here and watch you spew out facts without provide links to prove they are true. This is basic stuff, you have to back your shit.

Link?

Why didn't these agents meet with Hillary? What they didn't tell Trump is that they were spying on him.

When I write a legal brief I have to provide a citation for every fact I state and every case, statute and regulation I quote. I'm not going to sit here and watch you spew out facts without provide links to prove they are true. This is basic stuff, you have to back your shit.
Answer the question. Spare me the whiny lecture about rules you never follow yourself on this board. Yes, how convenient.

So...your thoughtful answer?

Forum List

Back