If Michael Bloomberg commits bribery or corruption, is he above the law since he is running?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Just something to consider. Maybe we will see dozens of billionaires running as a Dem and potential Trump opposition to avoid any investigation by the feds...:twirl:

Just something to consider. Maybe we will see dozens of billionaires running as a Dem and potential Trump opposition to avoid any investigation by the feds...:twirl:
Remember investigating corruption is only bad when Republicans do it, or Democrats are the target. Otherwise, it's perfectly fine. Ask Al Gore and that Buddhist Temple money.

I fucking loooooooove this question.

If Bloomberg is under investigation, should Trump be impeached because it’s a political opponent?

Solid double standard question.

If Bloomberg is under investigation, should Trump be impeached because it’s a political opponent?

I'm not saying he is obviously, just the potential now.

I mean sadly, one might even be suspicious of his motives. How do we know he didn't get a tip that an investigation might occur and he decides, "I better get in now and let the Dems know I won't give them bad press. If they win the WH, I'm in the clear!"

I'm not saying he is obviously, just the potential now.

I mean sadly, one might even be suspicious of his motives. How do we know he didn't get a tip that an investigation might occur and he decides, "I better get in now and let the Dems know I won't give them bad press. If they win the WH, I'm in the clear!"

So should one be above investigation if there is probable cause just because they are running for President?

Could Bloomy just perpetually run for President and never be investigated?

Forum List

Back