trump will face "the Michael Jordan of RICO"

trump will face "the Michael Jordan of RICO"

Georgia's Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO law) has been the tool used by Fani Willis in the past to prosecute corrupt schoolteachers and violent street gangs. The law is suited perfectly to prosecute trump, his cronies, and his criminal organization.

When trump surrenders himself to the Georgia authorities next week the orange prison garb will be a new experience for him, the first in a long line of new experiences he has in store.

“Soon after her office opened up the investigation into potential illegal interference in the 2020 election in Georgia, Willis tapped John Floyd, who is viewed as one of the nation's leading authorities on RICO and literally wrote the book on Georgia's racketeering laws. Floyd was appointed as a special assistant district attorney to help with any racketeering cases her office would pursue.”

In a Salon interview the Kathy & Lawrence Ashe Professor of Law at Georgia State University, Eric Segall stated, “‘If I were charged with a RICO violation, the last person I'd want to see helping the prosecutor, maybe on the planet, is John Floyd, Floyd, could be considered kind of the Michael Jordan of RICO.’”

The only things that can save trump from the Georgia prosecutors would be to drop dead in the next few days, or hope one, or more, of his devoted followers are chosen as jurors.

During his legal career, Floyd has specialized in pursuing public corruption and gang crime. And there has been no one more publicly corrupt that trump, his family, and his people.

Fani Willis' secret weapon: Trump will face "the Michael Jordan of RICO" (yahoo.com)

Fani Willis has set herself up for a 5 yr. prison sentence, that reality will be exposed within the next 2 weeks.😉

You need to update your news sources

In reality Fawni Willis has indicted him TWICE, with a superceeding indictment that got him held without bail pending trial.
"Young Thug" getting indicted and Fanny Willis fucking him are not mutually exclusive.

You needed to be told that?

fanny willis gang banger 339.jpg

Yup! Sound like the Trump effect, alright!

True patriotism is progressivism. True patriotism is working to fix what is wrong with America instead of pretending that it is just high taxes, too much government and liberal policies. True Patriotism is working to make America the truly great country that it can be for all, not just the wealth, white, heterosexual males. I am the Progressive Patriot
As you describe true patriotism would guarantee the American Dream for too many citizens. This is the direct opposite of conservatism. The MAGA Republicans have worked since the Reagan era to limit access to the American Dream to the 0.1% and the high officers of Big Business.

As the GOP (with the help of moderate congressional Democrats) focuses on shifting our government from a democratic republic to a fascist state the rights of average Americans will be severely reduced.

Yes, If he keeps running his mouth. Did you see the terms of his bail in Ga??
Doesn’t it seem seriously chickenshit to be taking Trump’s free speech rights away during a presidential campaign to you, he hasn’t been found guilty of anything?

Last edited:
Doesn’t it seem seriously chickenshit to be taking Trump’s free speech rights away during a presidential campaign to you, he hasn’t been found guilty of anything.
Read the order. There are limits to free speech. He can't be allowed to intimidate or otherwise influence witnesses or contaminate the jury pool

John Lauro and the rest of Trump's attorney's will have little trouble with the affirmative action hires that have been ineffectually pursuing him for going on eight years now.

Read the order. There are limits to free speech. He can't be allowed to intimidate or otherwise influence witnesses or contaminate the jury pool

So you don’t want to answer my question, “Patriot” ?

Last edited:
I did answer it. Not my problem if you don't like the answer
I was asking for your opinion ..

You’re convinced Trump’s guilty already..

I’m convinced these are frivolous charges to inhibit Trump’s free speech rights during a presidential election. (cowardly & corrupted politics)

Forum List

Back