trump will face "the Michael Jordan of RICO"

trump will face "the Michael Jordan of RICO"

Georgia's Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO law) has been the tool used by Fani Willis in the past to prosecute corrupt schoolteachers and violent street gangs. The law is suited perfectly to prosecute trump, his cronies, and his criminal organization.

When trump surrenders himself to the Georgia authorities next week the orange prison garb will be a new experience for him, the first in a long line of new experiences he has in store.

“Soon after her office opened up the investigation into potential illegal interference in the 2020 election in Georgia, Willis tapped John Floyd, who is viewed as one of the nation's leading authorities on RICO and literally wrote the book on Georgia's racketeering laws. Floyd was appointed as a special assistant district attorney to help with any racketeering cases her office would pursue.”

In a Salon interview the Kathy & Lawrence Ashe Professor of Law at Georgia State University, Eric Segall stated, “‘If I were charged with a RICO violation, the last person I'd want to see helping the prosecutor, maybe on the planet, is John Floyd, Floyd, could be considered kind of the Michael Jordan of RICO.’”

The only things that can save trump from the Georgia prosecutors would be to drop dead in the next few days, or hope one, or more, of his devoted followers are chosen as jurors.

During his legal career, Floyd has specialized in pursuing public corruption and gang crime. And there has been no one more publicly corrupt that trump, his family, and his people.

Fani Willis' secret weapon: Trump will face "the Michael Jordan of RICO" (yahoo.com)

Fani needs to find some other tools.

Yep, Fani's hiney better get ready for that.

Trump faces racketeering charges in Georgia for the election plot, as well as federal charges of conspiracy and witness tampering.

"Nicolle, if there's one thing that I could tell the country today, it would be that the effort to overturn the 2020 presidential election was not and is not politics," said Luttig, renowned as one of the fathers of the modern conservative legal movement. "This is — as we now know from the indictments of the former president by the Department of Justice and Jack Smith — these were grave crimes against the United States of America, perhaps almost as grave as would have been treason."

Eh, Fanni's just another legal prostitute for the democrat party and from what I've seen so far she has far more venom than brains.. (a speed bump at best..)

Eh, Fanni's just another legal prostitute for the democrat party and from what I've seen so far she has far more venom than brains.. (a speed bump at best..)
Ms. Willis has more than enough brains to take down the orange clown and he knows it

Facing two federal indictments, one in Florida and one in Washington, D.C., a tax fraud trial in Manhattan and a racketeering indictment in Fulton County, Georgia, a Trump insider claimed the former president is “showing signs that it’s wearing on him.”

As Page Six's Mara Siegler wrote, the Georgia indictment has become a tipping point for the embattled ex-president despite all of his bravado.

"An insider tells us that the Georgia indictment has 'brought about a change,' adding, 'he’s not so confident anymore. He’s not acting so cocky anymore. He’s not lashing out so much. The arrogance is gone.,'" the report states.

Ms. Willis has more than enough brains to take down the orange clown and he knows it

😄.. meh, all that wasted effort for something that’s never going to happen, she’s a dimwit Democrat whore, an operative, a waste of time and effort.. It’s a shame Trump has to hold back for a time though.

Last edited:
😄.. meh, all that wasted effort for something that’s never going to happen, she’s a dimwit Democrat whore, an operative, a waste of time and effort.. It’s a shame Trump has to hold back for a time though.
Did you just spit up on yourself? Wipe you face, calm down and explain how she is "dimwitted" and why you Think that Trump will beat the rap.

Did you just spit up on yourself? Wipe you face, calm down and explain how she is "dimwitted" and why you Think that Trump will beat the rap.
Nope.. pearls of wisdom for a TDS nincompoop is a waste of my time.. put me on ignore and rot in hell.. 😉

Last edited:

Forum List

Back