If masks are needed why isn't everyone not wearing one dead?

Real simple question, so answer it?

If you can, seriously if I die from not mask wearing what is it to you? You can wave goodbye to me at any time

IF I only had a nickel for every turd and slut that thought that already

You do understand that you are not the only person on the planet, right?

Great, you don't die...but you give Covid19 to your spouse, who gives it to my spouse who does die.

If you can, seriously if I die from not mask wearing what is it to you? You can wave goodbye to me at any time

Masks don't protect you from other people, they protect other people from you.
No one has the right to declare me a killer without a trial by jury

Really

A great question. You should read some of the posts I copied from medical friends in the thread Do Politicians Even Care That Forced Mask Laws Violate ADA and PAs? Some examples.

Why isn't there a database on the people dead vs. those who wear masks? When a person comes into a hospital very sick with Covid, the first question should be:
  1. Have you been wearing a mask?
  2. How often?
  3. How often do you change it?
  4. Where do you go what do you do?
Yet no such study exists that I know of. It would be interesting to see the stats on the % of people who are loyal mask wearers vs. the # of people who are not. What if there is no statistical difference?

A great question. You should read some of the posts I copied from medical friends in the thread Do Politicians Even Care That Forced Mask Laws Violate ADA and PAs? Some examples.

Why isn't there a database on the people dead vs. those who wear masks? When a person comes into a hospital very sick with Covid, the first question should be:
  1. Have you been wearing a mask?
  2. How often?
  3. How often do you change it?
  4. Where do you go what do you do?
Yet no such study exists that I know of. It would be interesting to see the stats on the % of people who are loyal mask wearers vs. the # of people who are not. What if there is no statistical difference?
Excellent, Thanks...........................

Great, you don't die...but you give Covid19 to your spouse, who gives it to my spouse who does die.

Does being in the right side of this issue give you a better view when it comes to other issues?

Masks don't protect you from other people, they protect other people from you.
When Royner sprays this Toyota with 3 step this morning my mask will be protecting me from HIM

Does being in the right side of this issue give you a better view when it comes to other issues?
Just using the same common sense I use to come to every other conclusion.

If you have an example you believe is analogous I'd be happy to consider it.

Being honest, I don’t pay close enough attention to you to provide a specific example. You are, i believe, a loyal Trump supporter. If that is inaccurate, I apologize in advance.

Not quite. A mask only offers very limited protection reducing some of the virus IF YOU COUGH to forcibly expel them, and then only for about 15-20 minutes according to OSHA and must be changed, otherwise, droplets dry up and the trapped virus may blow out again. NO ONE is wearing three masks per hour. NOT EVEN HOSPITALS. In fact, hospitals issue ONE MASK PER DAY.

And at that, if I walk by you not wearing a mask, it's not like I'm RADIATING viruses like gamma rays! Unless a person is sneezing or coughing or you touch them, it matters little if they are wearing a mask or not.

AND EVEN THEN. It takes 8,000 or more viruses to establish a colony. Even if you cough, even if you aren't wearing a mask, even if the other person is walking by at just the right minute and breathes them in deeply, that doesn't make the person contagious. That person stands a statistically very slight chance of developing a viral colony in them. Most people will fight it off and the viruses die. Only a person with a weakened or vulnerable immune system might develop a viable colony that, even if they don't get sick or symptomatic themselves, can transmit it to others.

Assuming they cough or sneeze at just the right moment, you are walking by, you aren't wearing a (good, proper, fresh) mask either, AND you inhale deeply.

The importance and value of masks are being greatly overblown. They can't hurt (well, actually they can), and are mainly being stressed for symbolism and a false sense of security.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back